over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Questions about next cycle..gear and dosages

BGIZZLE4200

Newbies
What's up everyone!? I have decided that I will be starting my next cycle sometime around this upcoming spring, but I have a few questions about what gear to get and how much of it to take...

The base of my cycle will be Test E @ 500mg/wk for 15wks while taking D-BOL @20-40m ED for 4-6 wks (if i go 6wks then it would be 20mg/ed..4wks would be 40mg). D-BOL dosages sound right, correct?

Now, Im not sure if I should go with EQ or DECA @ 400mg/wk for 12 wks. Before you decide, I must say that I believe that I am a bit prone to 19-nor related gyno (AKA prolactin/progesterone related gyno). I did a cycle years ago of tren and winny and did not have BROMO or CABERGOLINE. I think that I had some prolactin/progesterone related issues bc ever since then, my nips have been a bit "puffy"

Now, I have never taken Deca so I am not really sure how my body would react to it and if it would worsen any prolactin issues that I may currently have. I have taken EQ @ a low dose before (200mg) and loved it! My stamina went through the roof as well as my vascularity and strength.

But, it is my understanding that Deca is better than EQ @ mass building. Is that a correct statement? I do want to put on a lot of size and considerable amount of strength from my next cycle but cannot choose between DECA and EQ (obviously), which is why i am asking for your advice...

Basically, if I go with DECA then I will almost have to get BROMO right? I planned on taking arimidex @ .25-.5mg EOD throughout my entire cycle but anti-e's do not have anything to do with the prolactin/progesterone that comes with 19-nors. If I get deca/bromo, then, its best to take bromo only 2-3x/wk correct? (I only have access to BROMO @ the time so CABER is basically out of the equation)

Also, I was thinking about adding in some winstrol (tabs) towards the conclusion of my cycle as well. I was thinking about taking 30-40mg/day in wks 14-17 but I cannot decide on this either because I am already taking an oral at the beginning of my cycle and do not want to go overboard with orals (i would like to keep my liver functioning properly throughout my life).

Do you guys think that winny @ the end would be TOO MUCH?
Has anyone ever run a similar cycle? If so, can you tell me about your personal experience with any of the substances mentioned above?

Supps while "on" will include:
100% Whey
True Mass
Glutamine
Fish oil
CoQ10
Multi
L-Carnitine
Pre W.O. supp (possibly)
Vitamin C
Milk Thistle

Here are my possible cycle scenarios:

1)Test E 500mg 15wks/EQ 400mg 12wks/DBOL 30-40mg 4wks/ADEX .25mg ED/NOLVA 10mg ED (maybe)

2)Test E 500mg 15wks/DECA 400mg 12wks/DBOL 30-40mg 4wks/Adex .5mg ED/BROMO 2.5mg twice/wk

3) Same as #1 but with 30-40mg winstrol ed in wks 14-17
4) Same as #2 but with 30-40mg winstrol ed in wks 14-17

PCT for Cycle will be:
CLOMID-100mg ed for 5 days, 50mg for 9 days, 25mg for 14-21 days
NOLVA-40mg for 5 days, 30mg for 9 days, 20mg for 14-21 days
ADEX-.25-.5 mg ed for 28-35 days

I apologize for SO MANY questions but they are all necessary. Thanks to everyone for all advice/suggestions that you give!!

Hmmm, where to start.
If you loved EQ then stick with it.
While Deca is not tren (yeah, I know - no shit!)- if say 150mg/wk of tren gave you problems, then count on 400mg/wk of Deca giving similar side effects.
Deca will cause more fluid retention than an equivalent amount of EQ. I don't count bloat as mass.
Stick to 4 weeks of dbol & use synthergine.
Winny is good but rough on tendons - IMO it is best used pre-contest.
Pramipexole is also a very good anti-prolactin agent.
My opinions & past experience...
Best of luck with your project.

Last edited:
Hmmm, where to start.
If you loved EQ then stick with it.
While Deca is not tren (yeah, I know - no shit!)- if say 150mg/wk of tren gave you problems, then count on 400mg/wk of Deca giving similar side effects.
Deca will cause more fluid retention than an equivalent amount of EQ. I don't count bloat as mass.
Stick to 4 weeks of dbol & use synthergine.
Winny is good but rough on tendons - IMO it is best used pre-contest.
Pramipexole is also a very good anti-prolactin agent.
My opinions & past experience...
Best of luck with your project.

yea i believe my tren dosages were right around 150...as far as deca causing more fluid retention, i believe this is true as many use it to combat the effects of winny and anti-e's such as adex and letro (which are harsh on joint fluids, tendons, ect.) but, in theory, doesnt more fluid retention mean more strength, and more strength means more muscle?

what dosage do you recommend for dbol? i used it once for 4wks @ 40mg and had pretty bad sides...would 20-30mg ED be sufficient for muscle gains and strength? thanks for the advice

In My Humble Opinion

your best cycle would be:
500mg Test E until you reach a plateua then add more test e until you reach a plateau then add more test e etc etc etc until you can no longer make gains then do a show.
OR
16 weeks 1000mgs TEST E then PCT or lower dose to 250mgs and cruise til next time you wanna blast.

test is best. and not as damaging to the body as MANY other compounds. less side effects usually.
seriously, this is what i think is the best cycle for nearly anyone. (assuming you are not a newb) with proper diet no ancilleries are even necassary usually and can make great lean gains. -JS

yea i believe my tren dosages were right around 150...as far as deca causing more fluid retention, i believe this is true as many use it to combat the effects of winny and anti-e's such as adex and letro (which are harsh on joint fluids, tendons, ect.) but, in theory, doesnt more fluid retention mean more strength, and more strength means more muscle?
In the long run yes, short term - no

what dosage do you recommend for dbol? i used it once for 4wks @ 40mg and had pretty bad sides...would 20-30mg ED be sufficient for muscle gains and strength?
Yes

your best cycle would be:
500mg Test E until you reach a plateua then add more test e until you reach a plateau then add more test e etc etc etc until you can no longer make gains then do a show.
OR
16 weeks 1000mgs TEST E then PCT or lower dose to 250mgs and cruise til next time you wanna blast.

test is best. and not as damaging to the body as MANY other compounds. less side effects usually.
seriously, this is what i think is the best cycle for nearly anyone. (assuming you are not a newb) with proper diet no ancilleries are even necassary usually and can make great lean gains. -JS

with that route, you would risk spending $ on a cycle and possibly not making the gains that you expected bc you didnt know that you needed to raise the dosage. Im not to the point where i want to be on test for the rest of my life so cruising is not really an option for me right now. Until I get hormone tests back that say I have a testosterone deficiency, i will stick to cycling on and off. I respectfully disagree about not having to use ancilleries for large dosages of testosterone. once you get past the 500-600mg/wk point, you should probably look into some ancilleries. test is still a highly aromatizable drug (meaning higher-risk) and should not be taken lightly. 500-1000mg milk thistle at the bare minimums

BUMP for more FEEDBACK

Hmmmm...

with that route, you would risk spending $ on a cycle and possibly not making the gains that you expected bc you didnt know that you needed to raise the dosage. Im not to the point where i want to be on test for the rest of my life so cruising is not really an option for me right now. Until I get hormone tests back that say I have a testosterone deficiency, i will stick to cycling on and off. I respectfully disagree about not having to use ancilleries for large dosages of testosterone. once you get past the 500-600mg/wk point, you should probably look into some ancilleries. test is still a highly aromatizable drug (meaning higher-risk) and should not be taken lightly. 500-1000mg milk thistle at the bare minimums

BUMP for more FEEDBACK

from my experience none of that is correct.
i have seen 2 grams used and NOTHING else (no anti e's or milk thistle or whatever) for months and no acne, no "sore nips," no bloat, nothing negative except for blood pressure. (BY NO MEANS AM I CONDONING TO NEGLECT HAVING ANCILLARIES ON HAND)

and about: "possibly not making the gains expected b/c you didn't know you needed to raise dose..."
aren't you guessing your dose with ANY cycle?

maybe you still have ALOT of growing to do? cuz once you get to a certain limitation of your personal genetics you will know what to take to be a certain size. its not really about making gains once you are "big" and seasoned on using AAS. dose eventually becomes directly correlated to size in my experience. i am not sure you know what i mean so i digress... -JS

Last edited:
from my experience none of that is correct.
i have seen 2 grams used and NOTHING else (no anti e's or milk thistle or whatever) for months and no acne, no "sore nips," no bloat, nothing negative except for blood pressure. (BY NO MEANS AM I CONDONING TO NEGLECT HAVING ANCILLARIES ON HAND)

2 grams and nothing negative besides bp? by bloat, im guessing you mean water retention...no water retention on test? idk if i can believe any of that bro. im trying but dk if i can. ha

and about: "possibly not making the gains expected b/c you didn't know you needed to raise dose..."
aren't you guessing your dose with ANY cycle?

roughly, yea. usually ones first cycle should be around 2X your bw (in lbs.) of whatever ester of testosterone and then you go from there. there isnt some magic number to start with

maybe you still have ALOT of growing to do? cuz once you get to a certain limitation of your personal genetics you will know what to take to be a certain size. its not really about making gains once you are "big" and seasoned on using AAS. dose eventually becomes directly correlated to size in my experience. i am not sure you know what i mean so i digress... -JS

yea i understand that one has to reach their "genetic potential" before juicing. i can see where dose would correlate with size--it explains why the pros are on grams and grams of sh*t--they walk around @ 260-330lbs. i see what you mean man. thanks for the feedback

real world experience differs from books...and theory...

2 grams and nothing negative besides bp? by bloat, im guessing you mean water retention...no water retention on test? idk if i can believe any of that bro. im trying but dk if i can. ha
no water retention. didn't even use diuretics and did a contest and placed first in my class.

roughly, yea. usually ones first cycle should be around 2X your bw (in lbs.) of whatever ester of testosterone and then you go from there. there isnt some magic number to start with
2 times your bodyweight...? even if your a newb and never touched a weight? WRONG. and there is no magic number to start with? 2 times your bodyweight sounds like a magical one lol

yea i understand that one has to reach their "genetic potential" before juicing. i can see where dose would correlate with size--it explains why the pros are on grams and grams of sh*t--they walk around @ 260-330lbs. i see what you mean man. thanks for the feedback
if an experienced juicer takes X amount of juice he will be X size. up the dose and the size follows TO A POINT then genetics gets the best of us all.
if you REALLY don't believe me about no bloat pm ME -JS

no water retention. didn't even use diuretics and did a contest and placed first in my class.
doubt it

2 times your bodyweight...? even if your a newb and never touched a weight? WRONG. and there is no magic number to start with? 2 times your bodyweight sounds like a magical one lol
OBVIOUSLY, if you're a newbie then u shouldnt be touching juice (this goes without saying) so idk why you are even trying to use it as a point. but yea, 2X your bw is usually the standard (AGAIN, OBVIOUSLY, after you have at least several years of training and proper nutrition experience under your belt)..if you think im wrong then you might as well tell William Llewellyn he's wrong as well but you can think what you want buddy
if an experienced juicer takes X amount of juice he will be X size. up the dose and the size follows TO A POINT then genetics gets the best of us all.
if you REALLY don't believe me about no bloat pm ME -JS
agreed about juice amount/genetics

im not on here to argue about genetics or ancilleries but if anyone has any relevant advice or experiences that they want to share, i would really appreciate reading these things. anything that would HELP me for my upcoming cycle....

bullshit

no bro, you DON'T want to listen. i thought you saw my pics? on stage and never touched a diuretic and was on a hefty dose of test.
ridiculous you don't believe me.
oh well. believe all your "theories" no loss for me but you are keeping a narrow mind and thats not good in any endevour.

no one else (especially vets) are going to chime in cuz i beat them to it. what i said is the truth. going out on a limb here but i would bet that Phil Hernon, Phidias, Mike1107, Ness, Magnum, Emeric, etc etc would all agree with me that one can be on high dose test and not have bloat. i KNOW phil hernon would agree, he was my trainer for the show.

so how bout just ask phil? i promise you he will shoot you straight. but it sounds like you already have your mind made up. (another reason why no one else is chiming in) -JS

Last edited:
no bro, you DON'T want to listen. i thought you saw my pics? on stage and never touched a diuretic and was on a hefty dose of test.
oh well. believe all your "theories" no loss for me but you are keeping a narrow mind and thats not good in any endevour.

no one else (especially vets) are going to chime in cuz i beat them to it. what i said is the truth. going out on a limb here but i would bet that Phil Hernon, Phidias, Mike1107, Ness, Magnum, Emeric, etc etc would all agree with me that one can be on high dose test and not have bloat. i KNOW phil hernon would agree, he was my trainer for the show.

so how bout just ask phil? i promise you he will shoot you straight. but it sounds like you already have your mind made up. (another reason why no one else is chiming in) -JS

I just went to your profile and you dont have any pictures. I do not have a narrow mind...i am quite open minded about all of my possiblities for this cycle, actually. I do not have my mind made up. I already purchased my products, yes, but my mind is hardly made up. But, if I understand what you're saying correctly, I should not take the EQ (that has already been purchased) and just take a larger amount of test? Is this what you are telling me? No dbol, no EQ, just test? Correct me if I'm wrong but from doing YEARS of research, it is my understanding that stacking 1 or more steroids is more beneficial for bulking than taking 1 substance alone.....

If I'm wrong, I can accept that but some of the stuff you're telling me totally contradicts books, articles, and experiences from pros that i have heard/read/researched over many years. So, forgive me if I am tentative and apprehensive to believing your every word but it doesn't go without reason. How about this....i tell you what all i have and you tell me what i should do with it---I (will) have 7500mgs of Test. Enanthate, 4000mgs of Boldenone Undecylenate (EQ), and 1,000mgs Dbol as well as 250mg of arimidex and a TON of nolvadex. What do you think would be the best usage of the gear I have? Dosages/length ect... Thank you for your help Johnny. I DO greatly appreciate it

First, you have not spelled out your long term goals, second if you play with fire you will get burnt at some stage (meaning that once you start using doses of test and other compounds that shut you down your natural production is more than likely going to be impaired for life) Note that I said more than likely!!! I suggest you go and read the thread by BIG A abut the truth!!

JS is correct about the plateau of test. You must increase the dose for effectiveness other wise you are just cruising anyway!!:)

Hey pal, I'm chimin in here!! :D Think I've mentioned before had a good friend enter his first show did test and nothing else. I can't remember exactly how much so I'll have to ask, but was over a 1000 mg and he won the lightweight class. He added in an oral the last 30 days, again have to ask, but he had no bloat and why would he? His diet was very strict and he did not use diuretics so obviously no disputing what JS has said.

Know of (not personally) another guy who said all he ever does for a show is 2g of test and nothing else I met the guy he was fairly large and in pretty good shape at his show. I have stated before that you don't have to use a lot of test to build muscle, but certainly doesn't mean test isn't anabolic.

chiming in too :)
I do never bloat on test/dbol or any roids ... some other stuffs make me bloat but no roids

thanks for chiming in fellas

as for what OLD FELLA said its true that there are a myriad of chemicals harder on your hpta than test. i have been on for a while and still have a my nuts:cool: lol
test is also a bit more healthy than eq, tren, etc etc when it comes to blood work so thats another reason i recommend test only.
i am tired tonight (baby is sick) so i will leave it at that. just start listening to your peers bro. NO ONE that is a vet or a mod (or a somewhat seasoned competitor like myself:)) will steer you wrong on here. we are all here to help.
thanks for chiming in guys, sorry if i spoke for you but i figured all of you would agree with me. -JS

feel free to pm me if you want BGIZZLE

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner