over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tanning??

bananas007

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Is there anyone here who is not caucasian/ white that still tans. I am a light brown skinned and would like to go tanning. However I am slightly embarassed to go since I do not know how to do it at all and its more a place for white people.

How does it work?

Do i buy a lotion and apply it all over my body like a cream and sit in the bed?

How long do I need to tan for? Like i mentioned I am brown and pick up color easy.

How long does it take for the color to show?

If I wear sunglasses to protect my eyes(which is a law), will there be a weird tan line around my eye?

How long does the tan last?

Last edited:
I had a similar problem recently, as I have never tanned in a salon before. Keep in mind I am a white boy though, really don't think it matters much in the grand scope of things.

First call around and get pricing on minutes from different salons. You don't want unlimited for one month, minutes last until you use them and are much more economical.

Next, when you go in the first time, tell the chick working the desk the truth. That you have no clue how to work the machines and you need her expert help. These girls have a super boring job, and you are giving them something to do and making them feel useful, they will be happy to help you out.

You want to buy a pair of tanning goggles, they run about 5 bucks and last as long as you keep them. They sell these disposable things for cheap, but they stick to your eyelids and I would not reccommend. The goggles are small, and you can still see through them if you open your eyes, and don't leave any tan lines from what I can tell so far.

For a first time I would only do about 5-7 minutes. After you go a few times and see how you react you might want to up it a little. There are people who do 20 minute sessions.

Once you are ready to tan and in the room with the bed, you'll clean the bed down with a towel and spray. Then you strip down to your bday suit and apply lotion. The salon will sell really expensive stuff, usually they have sample packs you can buy to see if you like the scent. Really it's up to you to use or not, I only moisturize after. Pop on the goggle, turn on the bed, lay in it and close the lid.

Cover your penis. Trust me. sexless you will be. ha.

im lebanese so my skin is on the darker side, i go 2x a week for 8-10 minutes and it leaves me fairly tan. COVER YOUR PENIS!

It's easy Bro

like mentioned before just do some shopping around to see who has the best bargains and once you decide on a tanning salon they will pretty much tell you anything you need to know. Some places goggles are free or recycled you just pick them up and dump them in "to be sanitized bucket when leaving".

Also currently with the economy there are a lot of places where you get a free visit or two without signing up for anything. Just be careful of any co contracts you sign, they can be more misleading than those at the gyms based on personal experience. My wife used to manage a tanning salon and would tell me how the contracts were so misleading...she hated it so she ended up quitting.

Oh yeah don't worry about your skin color,you won't be the only non-caucasian person tanning.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity