over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

clomid DURING cycle?

i stay on all times and run clomid for 3-4 weeks every few months

i have been on for a year plus and my wife is pregnant with my child 4 months along

it works.

congrats,,,girl right LOL

Just doing some research and came across this, so bumping it.

Ive been using 50mg Clomid EOD and it's working great for anti-shrinkage and libido. Excellent. It'll be a staple in my future cycles.

I started it after reading Big A's "Growth Principles" article. A quote from there:

"Also, you have a choice between HCG every 4 weeks at 5000IU or Clomid
at 50mg EOD. These will make sure that your balls will stay at a decent size and they will not forget how to function".

Just doing some research and came across this, so bumping it.

Ive been using 50mg Clomid EOD and it's working great for anti-shrinkage and libido. Excellent. It'll be a staple in my future cycles.

I started it after reading Big A's "Growth Principles" article. A quote from there:

"Also, you have a choice between HCG every 4 weeks at 5000IU or Clomid
at 50mg EOD. These will make sure that your balls will stay at a decent size and they will not forget how to function".

I too have been running the clomid at 50mg EOD...cant really say yet if its gonna work though. I started the clomid 2 weeks into my cycle and I'm at about 4 weeks now. My nuts are a little shrunken I think. I should have started it at the beginning since I am running prop and just finished up the dbol, oh well.

clomid will do absolutely nothing for lh and endo test while there is enough exogenous test available. i can back this up with blood works... my fsh was changed though, and the size of the balls too, but dont expect anything in regards to lh and endo test.

So since clomid is an agonist, would it prevent you from getting gyno if you took it during a cycle? And if so, at what dose would it be? My point being if you didn't want to take an AI....

Whats the point? You use clommid to stimulate your testes and you use testostorone to shut it down again, aint it a bit like throwing sand in the beach?

Whats the point? You use clommid to stimulate your testes and you use testostorone to shut it down again, aint it a bit like throwing sand in the beach?

Because plasma circulating estrogen has many benefits. Besides an increase in IGF-1 from passing through the liver it also does many other good things like making androgen receptor sites more sensitive, etc... Estrogen is your friend not your enemy but you must keep it under control. I like to keep my estrogen levels fairly high at the beginning of my cycles and throw in the AI's later. And I was wondering if clomid would keep you from getting gyno as I'm very gyno prone and nothing seems to work for me to BLOCK the gyno and I always end up having to use an AI sooner than I want to. The time I tried clomid for this reason, I never did it on an everyday basis which I should have...

clomid should help you about gyno but its not that effective as nolva in that regard. i would say maybe 50mg clomid is as effective as 10mg nolva. as wolf said if you want to stimulate endo test then clomid, if for gyno nolva or aromasin

Because plasma circulating estrogen has many benefits...The time I tried clomid for this reason, I never did it on an everyday basis which I should have...

Though I like Clomid, I just feel better on it, Nolva is a far more active estrogen in the liver than Clomid and is credited with having a better effect on the lipid profile. It is supposed to be sort of tissue specific in its competetive binding, but apparently not the case in the liver, where it acts like estrogen.

And I hear you on using the AI. I like the waterless look, but with the lower doses Im running, Im gonna try another route like Proviron on cycle with an AI at the end of the cycle to kill off as much E2 as possible. Want to avoid rebound during PCT. AI's work great for killing the estrogen during the cycle, but my libido along with it.

Personally I like to take clomid over nolva also, because of nolva's suppressing of IGF-1 even though nolva is the superior of the two. Would there be many sides or disadvantages to taking a higher amount of clomid, say 100mg/day besides the lipids profile? Now what about toremifene (fareston)? Would that work the same as Clomid or nolva for gyno too? I took toremifene at 60mg/day for gyno prevention and it did nothing on an adrol/test c cycle.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws