over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The diets almost over. Now What?

Awesome

here is my transformation with the help of levrone.....195lb to 231lb in 4 weeks time.and im not any fatter. i figure it was about 25 solid puonds and about 10 pounds of water and fat.

now, this was muscle i was regaining.....its not new muscle, but you can see what it looks like to gain that ammount of wt and with very little fat!

lucian

Nice work!

On the internet everyone is sub 10%, over 200 pounds, gains more than 10 pounds of lean muscle a year, and benchs 405 for reps.

In the gym that number is 0.

All you ballsy boys should post your pictures of your progress. The only consistently lean guys I've ever see in the gym are well under 150 pounds and never gain muscle.

The big guys I've met who are actually moving serious weight and putting on muscle eat big and put on body weight.

On the internet of course all this magically changes.

Here is couple pics of myself. I'm a no one with very little genetic potential but had someone behind me who knew nutrition and how to get me where I needed to be. Still too fat in the latter picture and that was my own fault...what can I say, I like almond butter :)

9_12_09.jpg

11_28_09.jpg

So explain to me why it's not possible to stay lean and put on muscle? BC if I am correct here I didn't get too awfully fat and went from stage weight of 197-198ish to 250lbs from mid September to December.

When I stopped gaining weight at 250 I upped my cals and guess what happened? I got fatter! And guess what, that's all you're going to do if you up your cals. But hey, choose what you wish!

Bottom line

Robot, do your best..........we have nothing against fat people here, and its ok to be fat, its a personal choice.We also have nothing against people that don't have a whole lot of muscle, its ok, its not a bad thing, not everyone can have lots of muscle. What we do have a problem with, is people with very little muscle and high body fat.........that's why you are pissing people off here!:)

Robot, do your best..........we have nothing against fat people here, and its ok to be fat, its a personal choice.We also have nothing against people that don't have a whole lot of muscle, its ok, its not a bad thing, not everyone can have lots of muscle. What we do have a problem with, is people with very little muscle and high body fat.........that's why you are pissing people off here!:)

i like skinny fat people....but i dont like skinny fat when they think they are bber people! :)

Here is couple pics of myself. I'm a no one with very little genetic potential but had someone behind me who knew nutrition and how to get me where I needed to be. Still too fat in the latter picture and that was my own fault...what can I say, I like almond butter :)

View attachment 35169

View attachment 35170

So explain to me why it's not possible to stay lean and put on muscle? BC if I am correct here I didn't get too awfully fat and went from stage weight of 197-198ish to 250lbs from mid September to December.

When I stopped gaining weight at 250 I upped my cals and guess what happened? I got fatter! And guess what, that's all you're going to do if you up your cals. But hey, choose what you wish!

bro ive seen you in person...you have some pretty good genetics. the thing is you never know how good you can be....till you get there. we never do!

Well

i like skinny fat people....but i dont like skinny fat when they think they are bber people! :)

Its not that we don't like them, I just don't associate with them. If I see them walking my way I go to the other side of the street. At WALLMART yesterday the guy came on the intercom and asked all the skinny/fat people to please leave the store.

Its not that we don't like them, I just don't associate with them. If I see them walking my way I go to the other side of the street. At WALLMART yesterday the guy came on the intercom and asked all the skinny/fat people to please leave the store.

ummm sorry...that was me on the intercom.i didnt want to wait in line!

Shit, Lucian. Solid as fuck. You look so much better, man. 4 weeks?

haha. Phil, you're killin me. :D

Lucian- Its almost unbelievable that you could gain so much in such a short time. Great work!

A claim of 25 pounds of muscle synthesized in 4 weeks and PHIL says "good work".

Fuck me. Sorry champs, the human body can't do it. What you got going on there is a shit load of water inside the cell.

If you start at 200 pounds and 4% contest weight you can put on 30 pounds of pure fat and be 12.6% add add some nice testosterone to puff up the muscle for another 15 pounds with water and maybe 5 pounds of muscle and you've got your 50 pound weight gain. Not that there's anything wrong with 5 pounds of lean muscle but

That's about a 10:1 ratio of weight gain to muscle gain while PHIL and company pokes fun at my 3:1 ratio of weight to muscle gain.

I smell bullshit.

A claim of 25 pounds of muscle synthesized in 4 weeks and PHIL says "good work".

Fuck me. Sorry champs, the human body can't do it. What you got going on there is a shit load of water inside the cell.

I have to agree with that.

Hhaahahahhaha

If you start at 200 pounds and 4% contest weight you can put on 30 pounds of pure fat and be 12.6% add add some nice testosterone to puff up the muscle for another 15 pounds with water and maybe 5 pounds of muscle and you've got your 50 pound weight gain. Not that there's anything wrong with 5 pounds of lean muscle but

That's about a 10:1 ratio of weight gain to muscle gain while PHIL and company pokes fun at my 3:1 ratio of weight to muscle gain.

I smell bullshit.

200...............4...................30..............12.6................15...............5.............50...........5................10:1........3:1...YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!! No wonder you smell shit!

Math

I smell bullshit.

You must've been a math major, throwin' all those numbers around! ;)

So can you explain to me how "15 lbs of water and 5 lbs of muscle" can push 1500 lbs on the leg press? :D

They're not super deep reps, but they are thighs-to-the-chest, 90 deg angle leg press.

How much water is this? ;)

Attachments

• Jerry-Pitt-MM-sm.jpg
    Jerry-Pitt-MM-sm.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 196
The more and more I read about all of these people bulking up or fattening up,the more sense that Phil's methods make to me. Im not going to lie I have fallen victim to the infamous feedbag many times and its like that guy with the 3 month memory span Id do it get fat cut up and go back to it again in a few months. Boy do I wish I had not been so greedy and had more patience and followed the slowly but surely method of adding on muscle. Would have probably saved enough on food to buy a brand new mercedes and put a hefty down payment on my house. Not to mention all the stupid hours spent on the cardio machines that I could have been out having fun with my family or fishing or what ever. It is a vicious cycle and one of the most frustrating things in this little madness/obsession that we have.:eek:

My opinion, Yes you will get a bit fater to gain muscle...You can't just stay at contect condition and gain muscle..........However, you also don't need to be fat ass above 10-12%.....

The more and more I read about all of these people bulking up or fattening up,the more sense that Phil's methods make to me. Im not going to lie I have fallen victim to the infamous feedbag many times and its like that guy with the 3 month memory span Id do it get fat cut up and go back to it again in a few months. Boy do I wish I had not been so greedy and had more patience and followed the slowly but surely method of adding on muscle. Would have probably saved enough on food to buy a brand new mercedes and put a hefty down payment on my house. Not to mention all the stupid hours spent on the cardio machines that I could have been out having fun with my family or fishing or what ever. It is a vicious cycle and one of the most frustrating things in this little madness/obsession that we have.:eek:

Yeah, and the really frustrating part of it is once you diet down all of that fat and go clean off AAS your bodyweight is right back to where it started before your "bulk phase". Then like you said, you go back and do it all again only to get the same results. Eventually most of us get the idea that it doesnt work so well.:rolleyes:

25 pound muscle gains in 4 weeks is sane? Again the body can not synthesize muscle at that rate. If you increase a muscle cells volume with water it will contract better and be stronger but that doesn't mean you have synthesized muscle. It's just not possible, but I'm crazy

50 pound weight gains during a cycle with about a 5 pound muscle gain, not a year is lean bulking but 40 pounds in a year with a lean gain of 10 pounds is stupid. The logic here confounds me but that's because I'm crazy.

Gain muscle without gaining fat... bleah bleah bleah, then I look and see 30, 40, 50 pound weight gains for 5 pounds of muscle. but gee they did it at lower starting body fat percentages so that makes it different. Again I don't think so, but I'm fucking crazy so what the hell.

I see a lot of people here who aren't willing to do the math but instead like to blow smoke.

Pesty has a story that impresses the shit out of me and is worth looking at. 10 pounds gained with a real recomposition at an age of 50. That's worth looking at. While he said it was a year 1 change it's a pretty strong statement in my opinion.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws