YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

going to the cardiologist in 2 hours help...

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
some of you reccomended that i ask the cardiologist about a few things... dr. intensity.. told me i should ask about

"1.VDRL and TPHA to rule out syphilitic aetiology
2.RA factor ESR and CRP to exclude connective tissue disorder
3. ECG especially for detecting left venticle overload pattern....
you may see especially for ( left ventricle hypertrophy + ST depression and T inversion)
4. Chest x ray.....may show left ventricle hypertrophy
5. coronary angiography....(very important)"

treatment is quiet person specific wud be based on your investigation findings
1. treatment for the underlying basic cause....
2. Infective endocarditis prophylaxsis( preventive treatment)
3. rheumatic fever prophylaxis
4. There can be asymtomatic patients(showing no symtems) they may show no left ventricular hypertrophy and systolic function....may no require surgery...but then need to be monitored closely for symtoms like
a) Left venticular dysfunction
b) progressive LV dilatation

and also regarding my upcomming test cycle to ask him about prohormones OTC and if it would be reasonably safe to cycle on and off considering my condition....

MY question is is there anything else i should be asking him when i go there or just see what he has to tell me

some of you reccomended that i ask the cardiologist about a few things... dr. intensity.. told me i should ask about

you may see especially for ( left ventricle hypertrophy + ST depression and T inversion)

4. There can be asymtomatic patients(showing no symtems) they may show no left ventricular hypertrophy and systolic function....may no require surgery...but then need to be monitored closely for symtoms like

and also regarding my upcomming test cycle to ask him about prohormones OTC and if it would be reasonably safe to cycle on and off considering my condition....

MY question is is there anything else i should be asking him when i go there or just see what he has to tell me

Sorry to burst your bubble, but unless you fix your health issues first(especially heart issues) There is no up coming test cycle for you unless your suicidal...

Yes, what I told you in the other thread.
Prohormones(do not mention AAS)

You use stimulants or want too right? ask about coffee etc.. he will be against fat burners so say coffee.

And just say your very into bodybuilding and ask if there is anything you need to worry about?

i hear you druss.. but to be honest my "condition"cannot be that bad.. ive been taking anywhere from 200-300 mg of caffiene pre workout on and off for months... .. i would say 1 -2weeks on then off for the same..and i go to complete failure and lift my ass off..... with no side effects... when my reg doc took the echo they said it was so minor i would probably not have tpo worry about it ever in my life...and when i had a echo 4 years earlier it was exactly the same and didnt even mention i had the condition then.... i understand steroid abuse can lead to hardening and thickening of the left ventricle however in my life i would not be going over 500 mg of test for any amount of time longerthen 3 months .... although it is reccommended that anyone with a heart condition stay away from anabolics... i think i would regret more not trying.....

it might sound sick but i have been waiting since 17 years old to finally juice and see where i can take myself...i dont think im superman or invincible however if it is not immediatley life threatining im probably going to go through with it

i hear you druss.. but to be honest my "condition"cannot be that bad.. ive been taking anywhere from 200-300 mg of caffiene pre workout on and off for months... .. i would say 1 -2weeks on then off for the same..and i go to complete failure and lift my ass off..... with no side effects... when my reg doc took the echo they said it was so minor i would probably not have tpo worry about it ever in my life...and when i had a echo 4 years earlier it was exactly the same and didnt even mention i had the condition then.... i understand steroid abuse can lead to hardening and thickening of the left ventricle however in my life i would not be going over 500 mg of test for any amount of time longerthen 3 months .... although it is reccommended that anyone with a heart condition stay away from anabolics... i think i would regret more not trying.....

it might sound sick but i have been waiting since 17 years old to finally juice and see where i can take myself...i dont think im superman or invincible however if it is not immediatley life threatining im probably going to go through with it

Get feedback from the cardiologist and go from there. Your problem is well beyond the scope of anyone on here to give advice on. My advice is not to use steroids,since you do have a pre existing condition and it could get worse. Putting on 20 lbs of muscle isnt worth risking your life over. I found that out the hard way. Keep in mind that the gains you make while on AAS will all go away withing a long time span if you do not continue to use. So what you are looing at is getting on AAS and you will have to continue to cycle on and off for years, as long as you want to build and maintain. If you are new to the sport and arent anywhere near your potential then you may retain more of your gains when you go off, but not all. The thing is, if you are that new to bodybuilding that you havent maxed out your potential then you dont need drugs to get to your target weight. All you need is hard work. I only went to using drugs once I felt like I had maxed out my potential. I had been lifting natural for about 13 years.

Another thing to remember is that using AAS isnt all postive either. There are side effects youll have to watch and with your current health situation it is foolish to do what you propose.

Report back

Please report back on what he says about your heart, and what other tests he may run. THen of course keep us updated on your decision to use or not to use. that is the question!

and "may be" there wont be anything to worry about.... there may be no positive findings for the condition, and you`ll be just fine.... just hope for the best....:) all the best bro...

You use stimulants or want too right? ask about coffee etc.. he will be against fat burners so say coffee.

So if the doc says coffee is ok its ok for him to take ephedra? That's bad advice. Ask about coffee if you want to drink coffee. Ask about ephedra if you want to take ephedra

So if the doc says coffee is ok its ok for him to take ephedra? That's bad advice. Ask about coffee if you want to drink coffee. Ask about ephedra if you want to take ephedra

Yep. Hell, id come right out and throw the idea about steriods too. If youre not taking them he is not going to record anything in your records, or you could at least ask him if he will record it. The doctor will surely say dont do them, but maybe he could give you some good medical reasons not to do so. he might say something you havent heard on here. I would be straight up honest with him in all respects.

That's bad advice.

This board kills me sometimes,lol.People are so ready to "Know it all" or bash other advice without knowing shit about previous conversations etc... or someones background or education.

Doctors attitudes change toward a patient when they find out or think the patient has done damage to himself doing stupid stuff or illegal drugs.Right or wrong ,thats the truth.Not saying they won't help,but please know they are looking down on you.They are doing damage control on an illegal drug user vs. helping nice young man with health problems.

I am not a cardiologist but my whole family is pretty much doctors(the males) and nurses (the females).I was the black sheep and went to chiropractic school.

This young man is going to see a new cardiologist today.He would absolutely start off on the wrong foot going in saying "I want to do steroids" or "is loading up on ephadra or clenbuterol when I possibly have a heart condition okay?" asking him about coffee would get a good idea on how speeding up the ticker would be for his condition.

First he needs to find out where he stands healthwise and feel out the doctor a little first before asking questions like you propose he just jump into first visit. :rolleyes:

And maldorf you don't tell your doc for many reasons that information unless you are laying there dying and they need to know to help you!!
If you ever have a malpractice suit what do you think the defense attorneys will focus on? that you f'd yourself up with illegal drugs.

Also life ins. in his future

I could go on..A pretty prominent New York Doctor over on Rx that answers peoples questions says the same thing.Nothing good can come from freely divulging that info.. Thats why I suggested asking him about legal over the counter prohormones as most docs really think these are steroids anyway.That would get him an answer without incriminating himself,but what the fuck do i know right? I'm not a kilo club member:rolleyes:

I need a break people will fucking argue on here over everything!!!!!!:mad:

ALL RIGHT GENTS SIMMER DOWN.... THE RESULTS ARE IN..... YOUR STUCK WITH ME FOR A WHILE. LOLOL.... when i got to the office i was seen immediatley a nurse takes an ekg and everythign and said the doctor will be right in... 2 seconds later a guy about 5'10 245 ...id say no more then 12-13 percent bodyfat walks in... we immediatley hit it off i start telling him what my doctor told me.... mind you he has all my info labs and past echos in front of him.... as i am explaining to him everythign hes got his hands folded in front ofhim not looking at anything and i finally ask.. issomething wrong... he says who took your last echo.. i said i got it in my docs office and they sent it out... hes like yea i know myself and 2 other cadiologists from this office went over them before we sent them back and everything is spot on.....he said my general doctor was probably trying to get a copay out of me for a follow up and i should never see that doc again.... he informed me that all heart function was competley normal left side ventrical was .9? im guessing milimeters.. all blood levels looked completly fine and evrythign checked out normal...

he then went on to talk to me about training and such and asked if i ever did steroids or anything i told him absolutley none he goes thats odd because your testosterone levels are pretty low for your age.... on the low side of normal... he said i would think you would have around 900 test level and im around i think he said 4or 600..... he informed me it was not his field but that looked a bit low to him.. he said looking at all your blood work and heart tests he straight out said i dont see anything wrong with you preping for a show as long as you are very educated and know the risks before hand... he said as far as your heart is concerned you are in tip notch health...

I DIDNT EVEN MENTION GEAR TO HIM ALL I SAID IS I WANTED TO DO A SHOW.... AND PLEASE DONT THINK THIS GUY WAS A JERKOFF BECAUSE HE DIDNT CONDONE IT... HE WAS JUST LETTING ME KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND THAT I HAD NO HEART CONDITIONS

ALL RIGHT GENTS SIMMER DOWN.... THE RESULTS ARE IN..... YOUR STUCK WITH ME FOR A WHILE. LOLOL.... when i got to the office i was seen immediatley a nurse takes an ekg and everythign and said the doctor will be right in... 2 seconds later a guy about 5'10 245 ...id say no more then 12-13 percent bodyfat walks in... we immediatley hit it off i start telling him what my doctor told me.... mind you he has all my info labs and past echos in front of him.... as i am explaining to him everythign hes got his hands folded in front ofhim not looking at anything and i finally ask.. issomething wrong... he says who took your last echo.. i said i got it in my docs office and they sent it out... hes like yea i know myself and 2 other cadiologists from this office went over them before we sent them back and everything is spot on.....he said my general doctor was probably trying to get a copay out of me for a follow up and i should never see that doc again.... he informed me that all heart function was competley normal left side ventrical was .9? im guessing milimeters.. all blood levels looked completly fine and evrythign checked out normal...

he then went on to talk to me about training and such and asked if i ever did steroids or anything i told him absolutley none he goes thats odd because your testosterone levels are pretty low for your age.... on the low side of normal... he said i would think you would have around 900 test level and im around i think he said 4or 600..... he informed me it was not his field but that looked a bit low to him.. he said looking at all your blood work and heart tests he straight out said i dont see anything wrong with you preping for a show as long as you are very educated and know the risks before hand... he said as far as your heart is concerned you are in tip notch health...

I DIDNT EVEN MENTION GEAR TO HIM ALL I SAID IS I WANTED TO DO A SHOW.... AND PLEASE DONT THINK THIS GUY WAS A JERKOFF BECAUSE HE DIDNT CONDONE IT... HE WAS JUST LETTING ME KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND THAT I HAD NO HEART CONDITIONS

Good news bro.
Train away!

First he needs to find out where he stands healthwise and feel out the doctor a little first before asking questions like you propose he just jump into first visit. :rolleyes:

And maldorf you don't tell your doc for many reasons that information unless you are laying there dying and they need to know to help you!!

Probably most wise like you said to feel the doctor out first, youre right. I think this whole thing though about doctors persecuting you because youre on steroids and getting denied health insurance is a bunch of shit. I had only one family doctor that treated me negatively and I dropped him and found another. I accumulated about $250,000 in medical bills between 2 hospital visits and NOT one problem getting them to pay. My medical records showed steriod use for years. I think it had been at least 5 years or so. I broke the news when I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. So 5 years later Ihave a heart atack and not one issue!

So I wish you would get off your soap box and stop telling members on here to lie to their doctors. Today all of my docc:3 cardiologists, family doc (internist), endocrinologist, and hematologist all know that I took steroids. Ive never had one issue with a claim.

Life insurance , I cant speak for that. ALl i know is now after my heart attack nobody will insure me.

500MG TEST E 1-12
AROMASIN .17 MG EOD 4-12
PCT NOVA 40/40/20/20/20

HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEE

500MG TEST E 1-12
AROMASIN .17 MG EOD 4-12
PCT NOVA 40/40/20/20/20

HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Perhaps start a thread here on your results. Would be nice to have pictures and let us see how you progress. Keep us up on how things go. Nothing to fear about posting up pics. If youre worried about people seeing your face you can blot that out. What did he say about your valve?

here is the thread I made awhile ago on training progress on cycle:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/29288-my-progress-pics-after-having-phils-help.html

So I wish you would get off your soap box and stop telling members on here to lie to their doctors. Today all of my docc:3 cardiologists, family doc (internist), endocrinologist, and hematologist all know that I took steroids. Ive never had one issue with a claim.

I am making my suggestions based on talking about it with my brother in law(an attorney) coversations with doctors etc..

I think you are giving wrong information to memebers suggesting people openly divulge illegal drug use unless their life is on the line and the info is needed to save it. Nothing
good can come of it!!!!

beilieve my cycle willbe documented.... its goin to start june first or a little before.... the valve is completly fine no regurg issues

I am making my suggestions based on talking about it with my brother in law(an attorney) coversations with doctors etc..

I think you are giving wrong information to memebers suggesting people openly divulge illegal drug use unless their life is on the line and the info is needed to save it. Nothing
good can come of it!!!!

So I guess I just got lucky? Im not the norm? Most people would have been denied coverage? You know that prexisting conditions are already not allowed in most areas and with the new bill passage its a federal law now? My policy has had no prexisting conditions for years. They cannot deny you coverage because of your drug use. You dont see them turning down alcholics for liver transplants, or rec drug users away from treatment at clinics do you?

If your doctor cant handle the fact that you are using ,then drop them and find one that can. When your doctor knows you are using, he will be sure that you get the necessary blood tests and whatver else you need to be healthy. If you lie to them and tell them youre natural, how the hell are you going to justify CBC's every 3 or 4 months? How about other tests you might want?

beilieve my cycle willbe documented.... its goin to start june first or a little before.... the valve is completly fine no regurg issues

Thats good news! Glad to hear. I would be really exciting for me to see someone's transformation using AAS for the first time. Pics are needed though to make it effective, so please consider that. Nothing to be shy about.

My doctors know of my anabolic steroid use. my GH use, and my insulin use.
Not the exact cycles but all the steroids and GH insulin came from internet pharmacies.
How could I sit in front of a guy at 290 fairly lean with everything three times the normal size and he not know?
When ever I have had surgery and in the hospital I hear and read the reports 35 years old male history of cortico steroid use ...bla bla bla...most of the time that's what they say but the first thing they always hit is STEROIDS.
Insurance company never had an issue with it of course that's through work maybe it's different with private policies...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws