over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synovex H and BA

dirkdiggler9969

Newbies
If I get all the powder separated from 5carts and add it to 90ml's of oil, do I need to add BA? If so, what amount for roughly 9grams and 90ml's.

Also, I'm not a noob. I post very regularly on Steroidology but I often lurk here for leisurely reading, I've been in the game for a long time but my "well" has kinda dried up and I have made fina many times but never the synovex.

If I get all the powder separated from 5carts and add it to 90ml's of oil, do I need to add BA? If so, what amount for roughly 9grams and 90ml's.

You have to dry the powder and weigh it otherwise you are guessing at how much you yielded in the separation and your dose isn't accurate.

you could have ended up with anywhere between 7 to 9 grams depending on method of separation.

Weigh the dry powder and add it to 2% BA and 18% BB and the rest being your choice of oil being Cottonseed,grapeseed,sesame seed etc ..

If you have 9 grams and want to make 100 mg per ml

powder 9 grams

oil 65.25 ml's

BA 1.8 ml's

BB 16.20 ml's

This will give you 90 ml's of product dosed at 100 mg per ml of proprionate

Those are the calculations,I am assuming you know how to warm and filter.

Last edited:
becareful with that stuff man. Its tough to get all the estrogen out, i used it and started getting a pretty bad case of gyno, i was confused at first because nothing happened when i kept upping my aromasin dose.

also, all the methods i've come accross yeild test base. It is very difficult to extract the propionate ester with it. keep that in mind when injecting. the oil will slow the absorbtion a bit though. 1 shot per day is fine.

be sure to double up on the NaOH... the more you use the more test it will burn up... but also the less chance of estrogen remaining in your final product

Thanks guys. I attempted my first batch and had to chuck it with about 33mins left. My painters hat started coming apart when I scraped it and it wasn't worth it for me to try and salvage it. The whole process was easy but very time consuming. I have half left and will give it another go in about a week. I might use a hankerchief for my last filter so that when I dry the oil it won't come apart. Any other filter suggestions.

becareful with that stuff man. Its tough to get all the estrogen out, i used it and started getting a pretty bad case of gyno, i was confused at first because nothing happened when i kept upping my aromasin dose.

also, all the methods i've come accross yeild test base. It is very difficult to extract the propionate ester with it. keep that in mind when injecting. the oil will slow the absorbtion a bit though. 1 shot per day is fine.

be sure to double up on the NaOH... the more you use the more test it will burn up... but also the less chance of estrogen remaining in your final product

No No No !Super saturated Naoh was what people thought was the thing to use for separation.That does leave TNE as you said.With some experimenting and lab testing of the final product turns out:

.75 of NAOH in 10 ml of distilled water per 5 carts. 1 hour no longer or no less.
will leave the prop ester and estrodiol will be trace.

Also for filtering, coffee filters are slow but effective,but you can use a dust mask like they sell at home depot.But with that you must refilter several times.

there are many "wells" around...and why are people using syno instead of fina? i dont think i would mess with estro even in trace amounts....just my opinion, to each his own

there are many "wells" around...and why are people using syno instead of fina? i dont think i would mess with estro even in trace amounts....just my opinion, to each his own

in todays enviroment there are many more options.The older guys will tell you that has not always been the case.The popularity of converting pellets has died down quite a bit.

syno instead of fina?? one is test prop and one is tren acetate.Not the same compound.Back in the day that was a popular stack as converting pellets was all many could get.

in todays enviroment there are many more options.The older guys will tell you that has not always been the case.The popularity of converting pellets has died down quite a bit.

syno instead of fina?? one is test prop and one is tren acetate.Not the same compound.Back in the day that was a popular stack as converting pellets was all many could get.

ahh..i forgot the syno had the prop..i thought that was the tren/estro mix...thanks for clearing that up...im use to be a fan of converting fina but after new methods and wells...i cant believe i went through all that for tren!lol

I made my first conversion today and everything seemed to finish fine except my final product is a little opaque and isn't as clear as the pics on basskiller. Has anyone had this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner