over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmacutical grade gear

musha03

Registered
What are the major companies that sell Pharmaceutical gear? For the last 3 or so years , my gear has been all underground labs ,some from the sponsors and some not.I don't feel the same results like I did before. Is it because I`m getting older (47) or is the gear not very good anymore like it used to be.I know of some companies like Lilly ,schering and organon that I`m pretty sure are pharmaceutical grade .
Is it me but I noticed these companies that I mentioned only sell in 1ml amps. Is this the trend? What are some other companies and which sponsors have pharmaceutical gear?
Thanks

check out

Zeus' hgh line.

Pharm grade stuff does come in 10ml vials. I used to get it through medco mail order pharm when I filled my script. The stuff I get now though is 1ml vials. Its still out there, but I forget the brand name. I guess they sell me whatever is cheapest at the time.

Pharm grade stuff does come in 10ml vials. I used to get it through medco mail order pharm when I filled my script. The stuff I get now though is 1ml vials. Its still out there, but I forget the brand name. I guess they sell me whatever is cheapest at the time.

Thanks for the info,Maldorf.
I wonder if BD is Pharm grade? I`m sort of guessing since they make needle syringes.

BD gear and the BD syringes are not the same.

BD syringes=Becton Dickinson
BD Gear=British Dragon or British Dispensery (SP)

zeus hgh line is the shit!!! so is zeus bro i highly reccomend him i recieved my dvds within 3 days of payment!

zeus hgh line is the shit!!! so is zeus bro i highly reccomend him i recieved my dvds within 3 days of payment!

hey bro zeus's gear is just like anyother sponcers UG gear . correct me if i am wrong. if you name HGH that doesnt mean its hgh yeah ther stuff is good just lke other sponcers ,

im sure alot of the other sponsors have great gear but i can only comment on what ive used and zeus did not dissapoint me

HGH Line is top notch. It's considered human grade gear..you can ask Zeus or Nian for details.

Last edited:
I used to be prescribed Watson Test Cyp in 10ml bottles. I agree, too bad more of the sponsors don't carry pharm grade. It'd be worth the extra buck. I know PP carries some pharm grade dvds..

Search the net by actual steroid name & You should find legit pharn grade companies as well as counterfeits for each Nandrolone, Testosterone Enathate, Oxymetholone etc.....also seaching brands names will tell You...deca, anadrol etc.

Anabolicneeds, they have real pharma grade. What in the world makes you guys say hgh line is HG?

I don't respond to AAS now that I have gotten older as well as I did when I was young. And this is comparing US pharmaceutical cyp in older vs. younger. I use to be a hyper respnder. Not shitting, when I was in mid 20s, a single bottle of Steris cyp could be a cycle for me!!

DLStryker

I don't respond to AAS now that I have gotten older as well as I did when I was young. And this is comparing US pharmaceutical cyp in older vs. younger. I use to be a hyper respnder. Not shitting, when I was in mid 20s, a single bottle of Steris cyp could be a cycle for me!!

DLStryker

I'm the same. Because I'm much older I read that aas just doesn't get received as well as when we were young. Being older and cycling for many years, I would need more test than I would like to take, to feel it working. Adding proviron helps accent my cycles. I don't run a cycle without it now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131