over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

denkall T400

evolutionX

Registered
I posted this on beginner's form and got no solid response. I recently purchased this expensive vial from a reputable sponsor here on the board. I just basically want someone to come clean and tell me if I am wasting my time or not with this thing and I won't have any hard feeling. What is up these new dk t400 coming from China do they have any test in them at all or is it watered down oil. sorry for ranting and bad english, thats all

thanks

Last edited:
y even wonder if its real if u got from a sponser from this board,or why ask us ask the sponser themselve,its probably real man if u got it from a sponser

^thanks tribe but I am looking for an answer from a vet or someone not from who don't even have 20 posts. I mean waiting for 1 month for results and to find out thing is totally fake is just painful.

Last edited:
I have a friend...

That loves it. 1/2 ml EOD does him great. He is currently running for 14 weeks,and is on week 9 now... started with 50mg BD Dbol for weeks 1-3 for a little jump start. Leaning out while putting on some quality mass for sure!

i don't have experience with dkt400; but its ez to make, when i go to mexico i brew my own test e at 400mgs per cc and its painless, if you take 400mgs all at once you should feel something withing 3 days, the first thing i feel after taking 400mgs is a very strong erection the very first night i mean it gets so hard it hurts, and i mean it just happens even if i am not having exotic thoughts. then i get oily skin and a better sense of well been plus i start feeling stronger at the gym, and my muscles start feeling fuller and tighter, [after day 3] i hope this helps and next time try gauls.

^^ thanks guys, I am glad i posted this in this section. I do get increased libido and better sleep for 1 day after inj. buts thats about it I am taking 0.75CC every 3rd day and its around 10th day..I am sure there is some propionate but doesn't feel like 400 test overall.

i don't have experience with dkt400; but its ez to make, when i go to mexico i brew my own test e at 400mgs per cc and its painless, if you take 400mgs all at once you should feel something withing 3 days, the first thing i feel after taking 400mgs is a very strong erection the very first night i mean it gets so hard it hurts, and i mean it just happens even if i am not having exotic thoughts. then i get oily skin and a better sense of well been plus i start feeling stronger at the gym, and my muscles start feeling fuller and tighter, [after day 3] i hope this helps and next time try gauls.

thats exactly a legit test will give you feelings

I've done the exact same test you're doing bro, the new Denkall 400 is not fake , but definitely under dosed. Back in the days when The first t-400 came out from Denkall, after a shot you couldn't walk for 3 days, that's how concentrated it was, some of the stuff tested as high as 450, the new stuff testes at about 325, but it's legit. Now you gotta give the long esters a chance to work, more like 2 to 3 weeks before any real gains. God bless you bro.

I've done the exact same test you're doing bro, the new Denkall 400 is not fake , but definitely under dosed. Back in the days when The first t-400 came out from Denkall, after a shot you couldn't walk for 3 days, that's how concentrated it was, some of the stuff tested as high as 450, the new stuff testes at about 325, but it's legit. Now you gotta give the long esters a chance to work, more like 2 to 3 weeks before any real gains. God bless you bro.

Yeah, I used that old stuff back around 10 years ago or so. I have never had so much pain from an injection. It was terrible. I couldnt train legs for a week. I ended up throwing that in the trash.

if you use 20% bb it should not hurt at all! even at 400mgsxcc, enathate and undecanoate.

The DK T400 that comes from sponsors here is just fine. Used many bottles and all were painfree. The true DK from years ago was another company and it did hurt like hell.

who knows man
denkall was shut down under the gear grinder BS, supposedly someone "bought the rights" to produce that and their sister brand. from what i hea its hit or miss. i hope u hit lol
frk

thanks frknhuge I hope so if not I better get a replacement from my reputable source?

Yeah, I used that old stuff back around 10 years ago or so. I have never had so much pain from an injection. It was terrible. I couldnt train legs for a week. I ended up throwing that in the trash.

the first time i took ednosyns t500 i had the same problem i ended up warming it with a hair dryer prior to injection than i would get my girl to pin it for me and then i would get a nice ass masssage in a hot shower from her took almost all the pain out of it still some tho

I'm sure the new shit is fine. I can attest to the old shit being slightly underdosed, but non the less causing severe pain and test flue the day after injecting for like 6 hours. No test is gonna hit you in less than 2-3 weeks unless you frontload big time and or use some solid doses of prop, so give it some time. I had to take some time off and got back on like 2 1/2 weeks ago and it's really just starting to kick in now despite going through a bottle of prop to help frontload a bit. I was totaly shutdown, so I know when it's getting back in me. Also, the oil depots dont exactly instantly disperse, I've heard that aas can take up to 3 days after injection to hit the blood stream sometimes. Again, if you got it from a sponsor, it's fine, just give it some time, and also, if you're running a low dose dont expect it to hit you hard or make you wake up one day with your dick filled with all the blood in your body.

thats between you and your source man
do yourself a favor and keep it behind the scenes, or ull get banned very quickly

frk

thanks Just wanted to know more info. I got other bunk shit from my source and I kept that behind the counter without even discussing

hey evoX keep us informed on your gains from the dk400 i am interested in gettin some,so hope yours is good man, i bet it is,i also heard from another site not a forum that its tested at 350mg

Last edited:
PM a mod if ur for real man, theyll try to help u out

frk

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting