advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you had these compounds, how would you run them?

skinnyfat

Newbies
Right now, i am in the early stages of my 5th cycle
wk 1-12 400mg/wk deca
wk 1-12 600mg/wk test e
wk 1-6 40mg/ed dbol

I have always heard of people running dbol(40mg) and anadrol(100mg) alongside one another with great results. other people i know tell me to hold off, run the dbol for weeks 1-4 then the anadrol for weeks 7-12.

If you had these two compounds on hand, how would you run them? I have plenty, just planning for my next cycle also which will more than likely be a bulker as well.

I started the cycle at 5'9" 196lbs, this will be my 5th cycle. BF% about 10-12

I have also heard that it is good to bridge the cycles with var after PCT for optimum results.
I'm not gyno prone, never had any/many side effects.

Thank you guys so much in advance. Thank God I found this place!!! Since SSB fell off, I never thought there was anything else out there like it!

Hypothetically,
dobl would be ran @ 30mg x 4 weeks
Deca @ ran at 400mg x 6 months
Enath would be ran @ 400mg x 6 months

But I also would ad HCG @ 250iu EOD.

i would LOVE to be on for 6 months straight and have always wanted to do it.

how severe is the shutdown vs 3 month cycle? is it higher risk? i suppose the hcg would give it a good balance.

would you have not incorporated the anadrol at all?

That looks like a good cycle to me Bro! Then cruise on 1 amp a week of test for a month after. lol, bro

i would LOVE to be on for 6 months straight and have always wanted to do it.

how severe is the shutdown vs 3 month cycle? is it higher risk? i suppose the hcg would give it a good balance.

would you have not incorporated the anadrol at all?

How many cycles have you ran? Do you recover 100% every time after? If so, do you have proof that you have recovered? Do you think running cycles is better than staying on forever? Do you think your body, once shutdown, knows the difference between 12 weeks or 3 months or 6 months or 1 year?

Just asking you these questions to get some inspired thinking from you. I have my opinion on the matter, but I am a health freak and am realistic about the decisions that I have made.

As far as the orals go....or any other compound....dont put a time frame on it. Run it until you plateau or your health goes to hell. At that point, you decide if you need to cut it from your regiment or up the dose. I dont think you need anything but test....but thats just me...Good luck!

I suppose I thought that running a 6 month cycle as opposed to a 3 month cycle is because of an institutionalized way of thinking that many people have developed including myself. I just thought it was always the sweet spot with no rhyme or reason. You just hardly ever see cycles of greater length...or maybe that's just me. I'm newer to this board and have learned a lot.
I felt as if you are on for an extended period of time, your body will become codependent on the drug if the test is coming from an outside source. This causes shutdown of natural production. I imagine that this is where the hcg kicker he was talking about will be beneficial.

anyhow, you were curious what my train of thought was on this...even at work though as an example, we have been giving $50 max discretionary credit per transaction, no more. Why? Our director asked me last month, why $50? And I wasn't sure....it was just the way we have always done it...not sure where I got the number for, it had always been done that way. Like I said, it's just an insitutionalized way of thinking.
thank you for all of the help.

so would anyone run those two orals in conjunction with one another or ever heard of anyone doing so with great results?

Keep it basic man....Just stick with 500 Test, 200 Deca., HGC 4000 IU every 4 weeks....Up the test doses when It need it or go Off...

sorry for to put the defibulator on the old post to bring it back...i had been brewing on this for awhile.

has anyone ever run a 6 month cycle and not needed HRT afterwards? what would PCT look like after a 6 month cycle? im still interested in doing this, possibly even year round. i've researched it quite a bit but it seems almost as if someone starts a thread and wants to do it, there are 20 posts beneath it telling the thread started not to do it! it creates difficulty researching the topic.

i'm interested to see what your insight is on this one Ness.

Thanks guys!!!

How many cycles have you ran? Do you recover 100% every time after? If so, do you have proof that you have recovered? Do you think running cycles is better than staying on forever? Do you think your body, once shutdown, knows the difference between 12 weeks or 3 months or 6 months or 1 year?

Just asking you these questions to get some inspired thinking from you. I have my opinion on the matter, but I am a health freak and am realistic about the decisions that I have made.

As far as the orals go....or any other compound....dont put a time frame on it. Run it until you plateau or your health goes to hell. At that point, you decide if you need to cut it from your regiment or up the dose. I dont think you need anything but test....but thats just me...Good luck!
do.you.think.low.dose(100-200mg).DECA.is.useful.for.joint.health.(in.addition.to.test.of.course)??

/curious

dbol and androl work very well together. do a search you will find some ideas.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws