over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dammit... When does this end.....

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Well Its been a good year since my divorce. Ive been doing pretty good i guess. However I had to recedntly move due to my landlord selling the home. Now i moved toward the gym that my ex uses. Im driving home yesterday and low and behold her and her new fiance are in the parking lot and she smiles and waves........ This felt like a knife in my side. Hey im all for people being happy but man I dont want to see this shit. It is what it is I guess. I just have a hard time of letting go. I always have. Man i wish this feeling was gone. Ive been dating a girl who is truly special to me. However i feel like these feelings make it harder to move forward. I hope this gets better but man it helps to vent sometimes.

if you have NO kids with this woman

get as far away as possible and avoid her at all cost

dissassociate yourself with her and all who know her

or you will be in for a long hell

:(

Find a call girl in your area, make sure she's a very hot piece of a$$, give her a couple of bucks to make out with you in the parking lot so when the EX comes out she sees you and it makes her mad as f@ck! Then do this two or three more times with a few other chics, she'll now think you moved on to more hotter women then her! I bet you $100 she won't be waving any got damn more! :D

(or just wave back like its no big deal)

yeah.... Its a bitch

I have a stepson from the marriage to which i consider my own. I love him very much. He just turned 16. The ex works as an RN in the ICU. I however do all the general internal medicine floors. I dont see her very often but occassionally i do. It sucks too because im dating a woman right now and she is a RN too. Which is either here nor there but people always ask her if shes dating me...... Also the dialysis nurse is kind of friends my ex (not close just at work) . I consider her a freind i guess but she is always telling my girlfreind about how my ex is always saying how shity of a husband i was etc...... Yeah, i signed a lease on my rental home right now for a year. Then im seriously contemplating moving to another area. It may seem im taking a easy out but man it would be easier if it was just not in my face.......Plus mutual friends etc....I cant go to functions etc...out of fear of seeing her and her fiance. I not it seems im being a pussy it just hurts too much.

Yeah the wave was uncalled for....

She is a petty vendicitive bitch so im sure it made her day. It may sound odd but i feel like i lost a battle. I should be able to rise above it and be ok with the fact my life will never be the same. Which could be a good thing. It is just so damn hard sometimes when im sitting alone it gets too me really bad.:confused:

She is a petty vendicitive bitch so im sure it made her day. It may sound odd but i feel like i lost a battle. I should be able to rise above it and be ok with the fact my life will never be the same. Which could be a good thing. It is just so damn hard sometimes when im sitting alone it gets too me really bad.:confused:

Speaking from a guy who knows what you're going thru, I am a PA and I met my first wife in the OR. She was a OR tech at the time. She turned out to be a very hateful person. Every two seconds I was back in court for this and that. BUT through it all I never argued because of our kids. NEVER. The one thing I found out that reeeeeeeally gets under a mean spirited bitch's skin (no disrespect to any woman here, just repeating what he said) is "KILL THEM WITH KINDNESS"!!!!! IT DROVE HER MONKEY ASS CRAZY EVERY TIME I KILLED HER WITH KINDNESS! Next time you see her with her fiance YOU walk up to them and ask her how is she feeling, ask him hows he feeling? Tell them you wish them all the best and if there is anything they need to just ask you. Believe me brother, her head will be spinning around for days trying to figure you out. Good luck brother.

if you have NO kids with this woman

get as far away as possible and avoid her at all cost

dissassociate yourself with her and all who know her

or you will be in for a long hell

:(

Excellent advice.

I would drive to another gym in another city if I had to just for some peace. When you meet that beautiful woman THEN go back to her gym.

Last edited:
What kind of PA are you boom???

You in surgery????? Ortho, neuro???? We share the same title. However im Internal medicine service. Yeah i think the kindness thing may be the route to go. Its just odd is all.:confused:

There's no need to run, you have to be in control of your emotions. I know it's hard, we've all been there, but being indifferent and realizing that you're worth a lot more is the best thing to do.

Every time you see her be super nice and respectful. It will bother her more if you are like that and you will feel better about yourself.

It will also help you to get over the divorce faster.

You in surgery????? Ortho, neuro???? We share the same title. However im Internal medicine service. Yeah i think the kindness thing may be the route to go. Its just odd is all.:confused:

Pulmonary/Allergry When someone is going out of their way to be mean spirited and all you give back is kindness it leaves the person wondering "what the hell is up with him/her"? LOL works like a charm. :D

Next time she does that just put your bag in your car and walk over to her. Give her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and ask her how she's been doing.

Not only will this throw her for a loop but it will make the guy with her jealous as hell. Probably start a fight between them after you leave and cause them to break up. My guess is she won't be waving to you anymore:cool:

All I can say is it makes me sick to my stomach to see it....

I know whats done is done but man that was not cool at all. Like i said before it is what it is. I just have to keep myself in check is all. I feel better every day just gotta keep working and staying good to myself. It is just very hard like i said to let go. It is for the best and i know it. :confused:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws