over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

synthetine/synthergine

What a great combo for...........CLUE..........hungry more often.....just another weapon to add to your arsenal

If i was say strapped for cash, without lowering my daily LBA intake due to funds, could high dose vitamen B complex with Vitamin D help with appetite?

Well

If i was say strapped for cash, without lowering my daily LBA intake due to funds, could high dose vitamen B complex with Vitamin D help with appetite?

If you are cash strapped how can you afford to buy more vitamins.....then more food? hahahhhahhha........JK..........Vitamin D is AWESOME for cancer prevention......but is a fat soluble so remember that......B-12 can up the appetite in some.....synthelamin is a great one

I take both and have NOT seen an increase in appetite. I have been taking both for a while though so perhaps for someone new to the supplements they might be able to notice it. If you have them laying around worth a shot.

Yes

I take both and have NOT seen an increase in appetite. I have been taking both for a while though so perhaps for someone new to the supplements they might be able to notice it. If you have them laying around worth a shot.

I will say that the studies show prescription vitamin D-2 is not a potent as over the counter D-3.....odd huh?

If you are cash strapped how can you afford to buy more vitamins.....then more food? hahahhhahhha........JK..........Vitamin D is AWESOME for cancer prevention......but is a fat soluble so remember that......B-12 can up the appetite in some.....synthelamin is a great one

I work in a restaurant, and use your discount code...lol there problems solved. I noticed the vitamen D just makes me feel better in general. even if a placebo ill go wiht it. i double the dose on the vitamen B complex i have. im always hungry anyway so increasing appetite isnt too much of a concern for me. having time to eat is a huge concern.

Not surprising though that pharm companies are not as well versed in some topics. Not to mention the cost always being a deciding factor for what they choose to use. I get a kick out of the ads for script fish oil and how they claim you cannot get omega-3 ethyl esters in a health food store. Total fallacy.

Exhibit A
xp6dcj.gif

Make sure to read the asterisk after omega 3.
This is a carlson product if any one is wondering.

big pharma would try to sell you clean air as a prescription if they could... oh... wait.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear