over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what dose should you start splitting up GH shots

Tyler Durden

Registered
I've been on gh for over a year now and I've very slowly worked up to 5iu/day in the morning. I use it mainly for fat loss and general well being. At what point does it become more beneficial to split the dose into 2 daily shots?

im splitting 4.............i worked up to that over 3 weeks :eek:

Tyler,

Sorry to go off topic but since you said you slowly built up to 5iu. Could you please share differences, if any, in fat loss and muscle gains at different ius. Thanks!!

As to splitting the dose, many here swear by large single doses to mimic the natural pulse release, others like to split to keep a constant level of GH in the system. I have read many a post on PM and can tell you when it comes to GH there is no single method that is universally accepted. I guess I would recommend trying out different methods and settling on what works best for you.

Tyler,

Sorry to go off topic but since you said you slowly built up to 5iu. Could you please share differences, if any, in fat loss and muscle gains at different ius. Thanks!!

As to splitting the dose, many here swear by large single doses to mimic the natural pulse release, others like to split to keep a constant level of GH in the system. I have read many a post on PM and can tell you when it comes to GH there is no single method that is universally accepted. I guess I would recommend trying out different methods and settling on what works best for you.

Well, first thing you need to know is that I'm a tightwad, so if I was comfortable with a lower dose, I'd stay there. When I first started, I jumped up to 4iu very quickly and had very bad carpal tunnel, so I went back down to 2.5-3 for many months. Noticed slow steady fat loss even in an excess calorie state, except when combined with insulin. Much better sleep.

About 6 months ago, I began dieting (starting around 12%bf) - a long term diet designed to prevent any rebound. Basically I just started using fat burners and slowly cut back my calories. It was at that point I bumped it up to 4iu/ed in the a.m., and I went a month doing 8iu/eod to see if that made a difference (no difference noticed). I noted quicker steady fat loss and very little muscle loss, even in the presence of t3 which is always very catabolic to me. I am down around 6% now with very little suffering involved. My goal is to get rid of my love handles completely, and while I look shredded everywhere else, there is still some protrusion on my sides. So, I've recently bumped it up to 5iu to see if I can achieve this goal quicker.

Anabolics were used off and on throughout. The gh seems to intensify the effects a bit and decreases the loss of gains during pct.

Well, first thing you need to know is that I'm a tightwad, so if I was comfortable with a lower dose, I'd stay there. When I first started, I jumped up to 4iu very quickly and had very bad carpal tunnel, so I went back down to 2.5-3 for many months. Noticed slow steady fat loss even in an excess calorie state, except when combined with insulin. Much better sleep.

About 6 months ago, I began dieting (starting around 12%bf) - a long term diet designed to prevent any rebound. Basically I just started using fat burners and slowly cut back my calories. It was at that point I bumped it up to 4iu/ed in the a.m., and I went a month doing 8iu/eod to see if that made a difference (no difference noticed). I noted quicker steady fat loss and very little muscle loss, even in the presence of t3 which is always very catabolic to me. I am down around 6% now with very little suffering involved. My goal is to get rid of my love handles completely, and while I look shredded everywhere else, there is still some protrusion on my sides. So, I've recently bumped it up to 5iu to see if I can achieve this goal quicker.

Anabolics were used off and on throughout. The gh seems to intensify the effects a bit and decreases the loss of gains during pct.

So do you think the cost of 191AA is worth it?
Or do you think you could have gotten lean with just diet and cardio?

How much T3 did you run? Also would you mind posting your diet..... i would love to be at 6% :D

So do you think the cost of 191AA is worth it?
Or do you think you could have gotten lean with just diet and cardio?

I don't know if I think its worth it. I have shit genetics, so nothing is a miracle drug for me. Its nice to know I can eat whatever I want and not gain too much fat though. I also enjoy the other benefits, clearer younger skin, better sleep, quick healing injuries, etc.

I could have gotten lean with diet and cardio, but not as easily.

How much T3 did you run? Also would you mind posting your diet..... i would love to be at 6% :D

I usually only run 40-50mcg. I have lost too much hard earned muscle to t3 when I've gone higher.

My diet is nothing special, its just I've lowered calories consistently so that I'm probably around only 2000/day.

7am - 50g whey isolate, 10g fish oil
10am - fiber one bar, coffee with a little lba in it.
11:00am - apple
12pm - workout
1pm - 50g whey isolate, 30g oatmeal, 20g dextrose
3pm - 8-12oz baked chicken breast w/ some grapes
6pm - varies salmon/chicken/steak with some veggies and maybe a small serving of potatoes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws