over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PCT protocol that worked for me

gazgazo

Registered
Bros,

I wanted to tell yall about a pct protocol that I had good results with. It is nothing out of the ordinary but just wanted to share with you a real life experience, thinking it might be of help to some of you.

To give you a little background; 5 weeks after my cycle ended, I still didn’t have any sex drive, no energy at the gym and I was feeling very run down. I did the usual clomid + nolva pct for the first 4 weeks but it didn’t work at all. Now looking back, I think it was because of miscalculating the half lives and therefore having a spillover to the PCT. Anyway, at the end of the 5th week, I had a blood screen and my total testosterone came back at 161 ng/dl! A year before that, my total test was 533 ng/dl.

So 7 weeks after the cycle end, I started a second round of PCT which lasted 3 weeks. The protocol I followed is below;

2,500iu HCG every 4th day until 10,000iu is reached.
75iu HMG on Wednesday & Friday for the first 2 weeks (total of 300iu)
50mg Clomid 10mg Nolva ED for the whole 3 weeks

3 days after the PCT ended, I got another blood screen and total test was 601 this time :)

I got the HCG and HMG from a board sponsor. You can PM me if you want to know who it is.

Bros,

I wanted to tell yall about a pct protocol that I had good results with. It is nothing out of the ordinary but just wanted to share with you a real life experience, thinking it might be of help to some of you.

To give you a little background; 5 weeks after my cycle ended, I still didn’t have any sex drive, no energy at the gym and I was feeling very run down. I did the usual clomid + nolva pct for the first 4 weeks but it didn’t work at all. Now looking back, I think it was because of miscalculating the half lives and therefore having a spillover to the PCT. Anyway, at the end of the 5th week, I had a blood screen and my total testosterone came back at 161 ng/dl! A year before that, my total test was 533 ng/dl.

So 7 weeks after the cycle end, I started a second round of PCT which lasted 3 weeks. The protocol I followed is below;

3 days after the PCT ended, I got another blood screen and total test was 601 this time :)

I got the HCG and HMG from a board sponsor. You can PM me if you want to know who it is.

good post...great to hear real life pct experiences with bloodwork to back it up, rather than "i felt recovered". ive read about hcg doses this high used with success but ive also read about there being side effects to doses that high...well it obviously worked for you, im just wondering if you could have possibly achieved the same results with lower hcg doses.

i wouldnt mind knowing what sponsor you got your products from, if you dont mind pm'ing me...thanks

Last edited:
good post...great to hear real life pct experiences with bloodwork to back it up, rather than "i felt recovered". ive read about hcg doses this high used with success but ive also read about their being side effects to doses that high...well it obviously worked for you, im just wondering if you could have possibly achieved the same results with lower hcg doses.

i wouldnt mind knowing what sponsor you got your products from, if you dont mind pm'ing me...thanks

Hey bro,

I thought about the same thing. Maybe even just waiting for a few more weeks without doing anything could have helped me recover too. But I didn't want to leave anything to chance the second round. I did 500iu HCG once every week during the cycle and I didn't feel like it had a strong enough effect.

Btw, I PMed you but your inbox is full. Let me know when you clear it.

so if you were to do it again when would you have started the new protocol that worked? 5 weeks after last pin?

Human Menopausal Gonadotropin. It is used to stimulate LH and FSH.

i am lookin it up right now and very intrested if you have any info. love to hear and is it ava. at same places like hcg which i will no longer go with out ?

There needs to be more PCT threads without the use of clomid =). Clomid makes me soooo depressed!

so if you were to do it again when would you have started the new protocol that worked? 5 weeks after last pin?

Yes, I would do the exact same protocol. But it depends on how you react to HCG. I think you need to find your own sweet spot by trial & error. My HCG dose may seem high but it worked for me.

When you start the PCT depends on the half lives of the compounds you are using. I was on Test E + Deca and switched to Test Prop only two weeks before the end of the cycle, which was a big mistake. When I use long acting esters again, I will cut them out 5 weeks before the end of the cycle and switch to short acting esters, such as Test Prop and also use orals.

i am lookin it up right now and very intrested if you have any info. love to hear and is it ava. at same places like hcg which i will no longer go with out ?

Yes, it is available from one of the sponsors, from which I got mine. I will PM you the name.

If it is not against the board rules, I can post the sponsor's name in this thread as some of you are interested. Mods, please let me know.

There needs to be more PCT threads without the use of clomid =). Clomid makes me soooo depressed!

Well, actually I used Clomid, at 50mg/day. But I agree with you. Clomid makes me so moody, like a little bitch. It fucks with my vision too. I am glad the PCT is over now.

sorry bro, inbox is empty now....im no mod but i would prob keep it to pm's...i know its a pain...maybe a mod will chime and say its cool to do so

Bros,

its not suprising that only 3 days after your 2nd pct ended your test was elevated....it might have actually been "arificially" elevated if you get what I mean. You may wanna get some additional blood tests at 3 months as well...just to make sure your body actually bounced back. Definately a smart thing you did by recognizing you were not recovered and did what needed to be done to get things back to normal though.

its not suprising that only 3 days after your 2nd pct ended your test was elevated....it might have actually been "arificially" elevated if you get what I mean. You may wanna get some additional blood tests at 3 months as well...just to make sure your body actually bounced back. Definately a smart thing you did by recognizing you were not recovered and did what needed to be done to get things back to normal though.

You may be right about that. It is a good idea to get my levels checked in a few months but I don't know if I can wait that long before I jump on the next cycle ;-)

Bros,

Great post and thanks for sharing. I'll echo what others have said by respecting the fact that your statements are based off tangible evidence and not just "a hunch."

I have also seen numerous bloodworks proving the efficacy of tamoxifen, clomiphene and hcg for pct. Hmg is a drug that I have been longing to add to my pct arsenal but hadn't gotten around to getting some (also the price doesn't cause any knee jerk reactions).

your testosterone was almost definitely elevated from the huge HCG doses you were taking. I'd expect a hard crash if I were you.

your testosterone was almost definitely elevated from the huge HCG doses you were taking. I'd expect a hard crash if I were you.

Agreed. It is good you actually done something about the way you were feeling but I would expect the next few weeks to not be so pleasing. Hopefully you have sorted yourself out and things will be cool. But the fact you basically just wrote your probably not gonna have to get tested in 3 months cos you are gonna jump back on shows alot.

Nothing makes me feel better then HCG. When I take that I practically have a hardon 10 hours a day and I sleep 8. But after I use it I crash hard! I would get tested again in the next few months and see where you are at. So many people just back on before truly recovering. Although I doubt most could truly recover after taking artificial test in the first place.

Yes, it is available from one of the sponsors, from which I got mine. I will PM you the name.

If it is not against the board rules, I can post the sponsor's name in this thread as some of you are interested. Mods, please let me know.

thanks gona try and get me some asap

I am not sure about that. I had my blood drawn two weeks after my last shot of HCG. Given that HCG has a 33 hour half life, it should have cleared my system by the time I got the blood test. Am I mistaken here?

how did you shoot it? its possible if you shot it into fat the release profile was slower.

not trying to rain on your parade...its serious business mucking with artificial test. It made me have to go onto test replacement shots personally.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws