over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

question on first cycle

swat0420

Newbies
First I would like to say that there is alot of good info here and thank everybody for sharing thier knowledge. I do appreciate it much. I been working out on and off since i was nineteen in the Corps. I have read alot about BB and was inspired to do comp's but as life will have it it hasn't worked out quite right. Two good years of working out started to see good results then war screwed everything up.After I got out the first time I would get a good year in then have to go to work driving OTR. That would screw my whole routine up.So, after driving on and off ,more so on than off, I decided to get back in the military where I have been for the past few years. Starting to get back in the routine of things again bam got to go to war again. Althought this time I had some oppourtunities to work out,not much but still a work out is a work out, I'll be getting back to the states sometime in sept from Iraq and will be starting my first cycle which is nandrolone 2ml/ once aweek and naposim 5mg/progressing daily. Its a 7 week cycle. After reading some of the posts I am a little bit confused on what to use after the cycle to keep my gains. Any help with this would be great. I have been keeping a good,somewhat of a nutrietian plan while i have been here. Like eggwhite scramble with tomatoes and mushrooms for breafast chicken for dinner and supper with broccoli fruit yogurt nuts,almond and cashews. Alot of water.My weight hasnt changed much it stays around 210 at 6' right now. As high as 220. Thanks for the info and will lookforward to learning alot from all of you.

post all your stats- age, weight, height, exp. lifting, diet, and then it will be easier for us to help recommend a cycle for you.

My current age is 40 I'm 6', 210-215 (fluxuates), been working out since I was 19 on and off. My diet is pretty good the wife makes sure of that LOL. For the most part low carbs alot of chicken right now being where I am at.

First I would like to say that there is alot of good info here and thank everybody for sharing thier knowledge. I do appreciate it much. I been working out on and off since i was nineteen in the Corps. I have read alot about BB and was inspired to do comp's but as life will have it it hasn't worked out quite right. Two good years of working out started to see good results then war screwed everything up.After I got out the first time I would get a good year in then have to go to work driving OTR. That would screw my whole routine up.So, after driving on and off ,more so on than off, I decided to get back in the military where I have been for the past few years. Starting to get back in the routine of things again bam got to go to war again. Althought this time I had some oppourtunities to work out,not much but still a work out is a work out, I'll be getting back to the states sometime in sept from Iraq and will be starting my first cycle which is nandrolone 2ml/ once aweek and naposim 5mg/progressing daily. Its a 7 week cycle. After reading some of the posts I am a little bit confused on what to use after the cycle to keep my gains. Any help with this would be great. I have been keeping a good,somewhat of a nutrietian plan while i have been here. Like eggwhite scramble with tomatoes and mushrooms for breafast chicken for dinner and supper with broccoli fruit yogurt nuts,almond and cashews. Alot of water.My weight hasnt changed much it stays around 210 at 6' right now. As high as 220. Thanks for the info and will lookforward to learning alot from all of you.

First thing I notice is that your cycle is deca and dbol. You have no test in there at all. IMO this is a terrible idea on your part and I dont know where you got the idea to run a cycle like that. If you do that, your natural test is going to shut down completely and youll get some sides from that alone. You may grow some, but nothing like you would from just taking plain old test cyp or enanthate alone. IMO, everyone's 1st cylce should just be 250 mg/wk test for about 10 weeks and thats it. Youll grow like a weed from that if you are doing things right.

I hope you reconsider what you are planning on. if you already have that stuff, stash it away and save it for a later cycle. Plan on just test for now if you insist on using AAS.

As far as after the cycle,PCT, thats a much debated subject. Youll need to do some research on PCT and see what you believe in. IMO if you just use a low dose test cycle and then taper down for say 3 weeks, youll not crash nearly as hard as you would if you got off cold turkey. I never had a whole lot of luck with PCT using things like Clomid, HCG, Nolvadex etc.

First thing I notice is that your cycle is deca and dbol. You have no test in there at all. IMO this is a terrible idea on your part and I dont know where you got the idea to run a cycle like that. If you do that, your natural test is going to shut down completely and youll get some sides from that alone. You may grow some, but nothing like you would from just taking plain old test cyp or enanthate alone. IMO, everyone's 1st cylce should just be 250 mg/wk test for about 10 weeks and thats it. Youll grow like a weed from that if you are doing things right.

I hope you reconsider what you are planning on. if you already have that stuff, stash it away and save it for a later cycle. Plan on just test for now if you insist on using AAS.

As far as after the cycle,PCT, thats a much debated subject. Youll need to do some research on PCT and see what you believe in. IMO if you just use a low dose test cycle and then taper down for say 3 weeks, youll not crash nearly as hard as you would if you got off cold turkey. I never had a whole lot of luck with PCT using things like Clomid, HCG, Nolvadex etc.

I have to agree with this. Test only should be the first cycle, and should be a base to any cycles that follow.

I'll leave the cycle advice to the guys here far more knowledgeable than myself. But as far as being in the military goes be careful. I'm in the Corps myself (semper fi - all that good trash). The standard piss test doesn't detect gear - but the command and order a roid test anytime they want - if they suspect use. You mentioned Deca in the cycle, that tends to hang around quite a while (up to 18 months I believe). Aside for the countless other reasons - use the Test instead - only detectable for around 3 months.

You said your 40, if you've been in the game that long I'm sure your aware of all this - but I'll put it out there anyway. Good luck to ya! Stay safe over there!

I'll leave the cycle advice to the guys here far more knowledgeable than myself. But as far as being in the military goes be careful. I'm in the Corps myself (semper fi - all that good trash). The standard piss test doesn't detect gear - but the command and order a roid test anytime they want - if they suspect use. You mentioned Deca in the cycle, that tends to hang around quite a while (up to 18 months I believe). Aside for the countless other reasons - use the Test instead - only detectable for around 3 months.

You said your 40, if you've been in the game that long I'm sure your aware of all this - but I'll put it out there anyway. Good luck to ya! Stay safe over there!

Good advice there. Even if he knows there may be some younger guys that read this and can benefit from that info.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear