over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REGGAE!!!

Azwrkoutcrw

Registered
Who else here besides me, loves reggae music? Bob and beyond.....This is one of my favorites, Barrington levy, were working on bringing him to Tucson, AZ for a Show...Crazy voice....Try to listen to the whole thing, he really busts out!!YouTube - Barrington Levy's "Murderer"

I love....

I love Robert Nesta Marley. A true prophet. Also really like Steel Pulse, Junior Reed (on his own and with Burning Spear) Peter Tosh, Pato Banton, etc, etc,........

One Love

yeh yeh son

Who else here besides me, loves reggae music? Bob and beyond.....This is one of my favorites, Barrington levy, were working on bringing him to Tucson, AZ for a Show...Crazy voice....Try to listen to the whole thing, he really busts out!!YouTube - Barrington Levy's "Murderer"

He covers Sublime's "I Saw Red," with The Long Beach Dub All-stars...its quite lovely.....I'm more into Reggae Dub and Ska, but it all had its roots with reggae, so I guess its fair to say I am indeed a reggae fan.......MAD LION!!!! Dude cracks me up.

Love me some Slightly Stoopid too, I guess a lot of there stuff is straight Reggae, and of course Sublime (more Reggae Dub)....You ever listen to Pepper? Hawaiian group, kind of picked up where Sublime left off.

YouTube - Pepper - Stormtrooper

I really like it but whats with the sirens when you go to a raggae club?? That and the guy who yells so loud into the mic you cant understand him, its like the burger king drive thuogh....

He covers Sublime's "I Saw Red," with The Long Beach Dub All-stars...its quite lovely.....I'm more into Reggae Dub and Ska, but it all had its roots with reggae, so I guess its fair to say I am indeed a reggae fan.......MAD LION!!!! Dude cracks me up.
MAD LION is sweet...and Believe it or not Levy sang that tune first...barrington's has been around a while...since the 70's YouTube - Barrington Levy - She's Mine (1988) Brilliant Tune,,,

Abbot you got style!!!

Love me some Slightly Stoopid too, I guess a lot of there stuff is straight Reggae, and of course Sublime (more Reggae Dub)....You ever listen to Pepper? Hawaiian group, kind of picked up where Sublime left off.

YouTube - Pepper - Stormtrooper
I brought slightly to tucson a ways back..coolest dudes ever!! Cali/white boys playing reggae is really where it all started for me 311, sublime, slightly stoopid, filibuster, pepper, chapter 11, and badfish crew..not the cover band...these guys are my boys from the lbc...there coming out with a new cd next month...check these boys out...skill YouTube - Bad Fish YouTube - BADFISH AT HEN HOUSE STUDIOS

I brought slightly to tucson a ways back..coolest dudes ever!! Cali/white boys playing reggae is really where it all started for me 311, sublime, slightly stoopid, filibuster, pepper, chapter 11, and badfish crew..not the cover band...these guys are my boys from the lbc...there coming out with a new cd next month...check these boys out...skill YouTube - Bad Fish YouTube - BADFISH AT HEN HOUSE STUDIOS

LOL! Yup same here.......And yeah Slightly Stoopid are cool mo fo's they hung out and shot some pool at a bar in Tampa after I saw them. Very down to earth dudes.........Thanks for the heads up, gonna check these guys out.

Haaaa!! Nice. Must be a nice life to live, huh......Funny, I started listening to all this music when I use to party a lot and I figured I would "out grow" it once I changed my lifestyle, but it has always remained a part of me.

Haaaa!! Nice. Must be a nice life to live, huh......Funny, I started listening to all this music when I use to party a lot and I figured I would "out grow" it once I changed my lifestyle, but it has always remained a part of me.
Wow, thats funny you say that...other than still jammin reggae and promoting a show or 2...here and there... with an ocassional cocktail....the cali white boy playing reggae lifestyle is the lifestyle I thought I was going to live, growing up...A single guy, living in Cali, surfing, playing reggae, getting different girls everynite, drinking beer and smoking weed everyday..Cause thats how most of those guys roll... Looking back im very glad I didn't go that route..I'd probally be dead or in jail...I honestly think bodybuilding saved my life sometimes.... As cheesy as it sounds...

more dub than reggae butdefinitely reggae influenced...check out DEADBEAT

fuckin GOOD

Eh?

I've heard some that I like but I'm not going out and buying any.

Wow, thats funny you say that...other than still jammin reggae and promoting a show or 2...here and there... with an ocassional cocktail....the cali white boy playing reggae lifestyle is the lifestyle I thought I was going to live, growing up...A single guy, living in Cali, surfing, playing reggae, getting different girls everynite, drinking beer and smoking weed everyday..Cause thats how most of those guys roll... Looking back im very glad I didn't go that route..I'd probally be dead or in jail...I honestly think bodybuilding saved my life sometimes.... As cheesy as it sounds...

Oh, I know it saved my life....People rag on me for being addicted. My response is, "Isn't it better to be addicted to nutrition and training then it is to drugs and alcohol?" .....I feel ya though, its hard for me to go home and be back around old friends and back in that environment. Just not who I am anymore.

Oh SHIT! Now your talking my language. I grew up on nothing but reggae, island reggae and island music. Bought my first king yellowman album when I was 12yrs. old. First Bob Marley album was concrete jungle.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws