over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skinny Face

Azwrkoutcrw

Registered
I've always wondered why some people never lose fat or water from there head and face when dieting down for a show! They could be as lean as hell come showtime, split hamstrings shredded glutes and everything But still have a plump fat face while some peoples faces look as skinny as a 95 year old crackhead about to die when dieting! I'm one of those you loses weight in the face rather quick and extreme and it really bothers me because I will constantly have people tell me I look sick and they are worried about me!and I need to stop dieting, I'm killing myself..(Fatpeople?)(Go eat your butterfinger) I've seen natural guys lean as hell still have fat faces? And vice versa the enhanced bodybuilder with skinny face? Anyone know what's up with this?

I've always wondered why some people never lose fat or water from there head and face when dieting down for a show! They could be as lean as hell come showtime, split hamstrings shredded glutes and everything But still have a plump fat face while some peoples faces look as skinny as a 95 year old crackhead about to die when dieting! I'm one of those you loses weight in the face rather quick and extreme and it really bothers me because I will constantly have people tell me I look sick and they are worried about me!and I need to stop dieting, I'm killing myself..(Fatpeople?)(Go eat your butterfinger) I've seen natural guys lean as hell still have fat faces? And vice versa the enhanced bodybuilder with skinny face? Anyone know what's up with this?

Jay Cutler comes to mind!

I can't answer the question, but I'm the polar opposite of you. My face is the last place to thin out, and the first to blow out. Frustrates me. I can come down 55 lbs and no one notices outside the girl who sleeps next to me. Then I come down another 5 lbs and I get a hundred comments in a week. Has always made any usage less than discrete. The only advantage from it is those with a fuller face appear a little younger as they age in my experience.

I can't answer the question, but I'm the polar opposite of you. My face is the last place to thin out, and the first to blow out. Frustrates me. I can come down 55 lbs and no one notices outside the girl who sleeps next to me. Then I come down another 5 lbs and I get a hundred comments in a week. Has always made any usage less than discrete. The only advantage from it is those with a fuller face appear a little younger as they age in my experience.

Im the same way, my face is the last to thin first to blow up... sucks.

im like you bro my face fat goes first...its actually a good way for me to monitor where I am at maintenance, below, or above.

Its genetics homey.

lol i envy you bro, I want the skinny chisled face like skelatore. No matter how low my body fat gets and iv never in my life been above 12% BF my face is always nice and puffy. Seems the only time i saw some water leave was when i dropped all the test and just ran anabolics like primo but then i felt like fucking shit and couldnt take it. I truly do have the jay cutler face and have had people tell me i look like him lol. I do have a structure similar to cross between dennis wolf and jay cutler but i have in the past few years fallen out of the bodybuilding world and am just going for good health now.

Be happy with what you have cause i hate wearing a coat and people just think im some fat guy. Of corse when i go to the pool the truth comes out lol.

High doses of diuretics....... I.V. Lasix comes to mind.

its becuase alot of the pros take shit loads of aas and gh/slin that cuase water retention on face. look at cutler last o his face was way down i bet you he cut back his dosages wich made him even better.

SB

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity