over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Many Faces of Tren: Ending The Confusion

Rider

Registered
The Many Faces of Tren: Ending The Confusion
by BASK8KACE

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)

5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectable Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were no longer manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectable versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more difficult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on many message boards)
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exactly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is whether it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is partially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared milligram to milligram (from most potent to least): 1. Tren Acetate 2. Tren Enanthate 3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

My feelings about Tren Hex are that its not worth it! Go with Tren Enan.
Here's why:
A lot of labs realize that the price of Tren Hex is much more expensive as compared to the price of Tren Enan. To cut their costs, they buy Tren E and market it as Tren Hex. They can make more money for themselves doing it this way. It's very shady, but its difficult to tell the difference between the two.
P.S. I've used Tren Hex. in the past, and found that it didn't live up to its hype! Either Tren Ace or Enan is fine.

error

the tren pellets are only tren ace

its the test prop pellets that have estrogen added.

imo this is an inane "article"

I want the last few miniutes of my life back. I feel just a little dumber that I read the entire article now. Thanks man. Tren is tren

I want the last few miniutes of my life back. I feel just a little dumber that I read the entire article now. Thanks man. Tren is tren

Well I read this article awhile back, and enjoyed it. Figured others would as well.

You're correct, Tren is Tren, but the ester weight plays a significant factor in timing when sides may occur.
Btw, No need for your smart ass reply. I was just trying to contribute to the board.

just to clarify finaplex has no estrogen in it, revalor does and one of the synovex. the ester only effects its release, so in reality tren does not have "many faces" but it does have a lot of confusion.

Good info

As I am on my 1st week of cutobolic. But my take away is like the test, tren is short acting or long acting.

Any theories if one is more prone to cause tren cough than another. I'm on my 4th does. No cough. But the tension is building.

As I am on my 1st week of cutobolic. But my take away is like the test, tren is short acting or long acting.

Any theories if one is more prone to cause tren cough than another. I'm on my 4th does. No cough. But the tension is building.

Well any steroid can cause "a cough" when you Nick a vein and it goes directly back to your heart. But the most common one you'll here about is tren ace. With tren enth I once had a metallic taste in my mouth but that's it.

Well I read this article awhile back, and enjoyed it. Figured others would as well.

You're correct, Tren is Tren, but the ester weight plays a significant factor in timing when sides may occur.
Btw, No need for your smart ass reply. I was just trying to contribute to the board.

In my experience and my friends the longer estered trens with less frequent injections would cause greater sides. I could do 600mg a week of tren enth and feel like crap! On the other hand I could do 100mg of ace a day and barely know that I'm even on tren other than the incredible strength. I have a bunch of tren hex and am going to try 250mg eod in my fall bulker and see how I feel with more frequent injections of a longer estered tren. Oh and I was having a bad day yesterday, sorry.

In my experience and my friends the longer estered trens with less frequent injections would cause greater sides. I could do 600mg a week of tren enth and feel like crap! On the other hand I could do 100mg of ace a day and barely know that I'm even on tren other than the incredible strength. I have a bunch of tren hex and am going to try 250mg eod in my fall bulker and see how I feel with more frequent injections of a longer estered tren. Oh and I was having a bad day yesterday, sorry.

No problem. Apology accepted

Only thing to add to the orginal article is that Parabolin(Tren Hex) was made by Negma( a french company)

My experience is that Tren is always better administered with frequent injections regardless of the Ester. I was pinning Hex ED.

My experience is that Tren is always better administered with frequent injections regardless of the Ester. I was pinning Hex ED.

A lot of guys claim Tren sides to be less when pinning more frequently. The only problem I have with Tren is high blood pressure but that can be controlled with meds.

Nice write up...you might as well add the prohormone Tren to the list as well since your list is about misconceptions and people always call that stuff Tren anyway.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws