over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

few hotel pics before the night show

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
I placed 4th in Middleweights. Weighed in at 165.2 so got out muscled but I just wasn't hard enough as well. This was a prep show just to work some kinks out, next up are the USA's where I'll be a welterweight so I'll be close to the top of the class

Last edited:
Looking sharp as a razor there brother!

NOW here is a guy that paid attention to his back........Good job bro. Nice lines!!:)

Thanks bros, now its time to tighten up more for the USA's in 5 weeks!

you looked great bro , I ment to come and introduce myself but was in another world!! , got a little sotmach bug friday night on top of being depleated and realy tore me up.

That was my first show and i have to say i wasen't to impressed with the venue at all , seeing how its been their for so long you would think it would be better outfitted than that

Great job bro, looking SHARP! BTW love the tatoo, looks badass!

you looked great bro , I ment to come and introduce myself but was in another world!! , got a little sotmach bug friday night on top of being depleated and realy tore me up.

That was my first show and i have to say i wasen't to impressed with the venue at all , seeing how its been their for so long you would think it would be better outfitted than that

Yes the venue was not impressive at all! Was it just me or did they not have the AC on because I was sweating balls the whole time I was in there! The hotel itself wasn't bad I just think for a show of that size it would have been put together a little better.

What class did you compete in?

I just watched the video of rob roppo on RXmuscle posing after he worked out 3 weeks out from jr nats and some footage of him at the Jr's all I can say is I've got some SERIOUS work to do to be hard like that in 5 weeks! But with Shelby in my corner I'm not worried!

I just watched the video of rob roppo on RXmuscle posing after he worked out 3 weeks out from jr nats and some footage of him at the Jr's all I can say is I've got some SERIOUS work to do to be hard like that in 5 weeks! But with Shelby in my corner I'm not worried!

I think your nutritionist might have been a tad harder than Rob at that show:
**broken link removed**

Yes the venue was not impressive at all! Was it just me or did they not have the AC on because I was sweating balls the whole time I was in there! The hotel itself wasn't bad I just think for a show of that size it would have been put together a little better.

What class did you compete in?

yea it was hot as hell , they say its like that every year. The promoter has had the same place for like 20 years and they ahve the same cmplaints every year , hes in it for the money and that all. I diden't meet one persoan that had anything good to say about him.

I competed in the heavy novice , i was the extreamly flat white guy that got third out of three LOL !!

Well

Rob Roppo is an awesome BBer.......he has tons of muscle.......and is hard, not Shelby hard, but hard enough......its not about being worried, just do your best....but Rob is in a different league for now

**broken link removed**

Shelby can crack walnuts with his ass...that's no joke.

**broken link removed**

I agree 100% with you Shelby but I'm trying to take baby steps here! First Rob Roppo hard then Shelby Starnes HARD! lol

I have 100% faith in you brother! I just got to step it up big time for the USA's if I have a chance at making top 5. I NEED Shelby Starnes hardness since I have so many gaps in my physique

Babybeast, you look good man!

I like your quad shape from the side, outstanding arms and lat spread. Good luck at the USA's. :)

I like your quad shape from the side, outstanding arms and lat spread. Good luck at the USA's. :)

Thanks brother! I know I need alot more muscle in different spots but I can't do anything about that until after the USA's. Its all about just getting hard as nails now!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear