over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not more test suspention in cycles

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was talking with a few guys and one of them is a huge test suspention fan , he looks great nand claims that he cam get harder easier with suspention than with enanthate when used at the same doses.

I know the half life is very short and wos wondering if their was any reason (other than having to shoot it every day) that more guys don't like suspention?

It would seem that it would be perfect for shorter cycles as it would kick in alot faster , some guys claim they can feel it the next day !!

You can actually feel it within a few hours once you've been on for about 5-7 days(personal experience). It was my favorite of all test options, before I stopped using test all together. I think most dont like it because it's hard to find a source that can make a quality one that doesn't hurt and shoots through a slin pin. That, and most dont want to pin themselves everyday.

i love susp i would do it every cycle. it makes me do 405 close grip benches for 5-8.

I understand you get slight, "site" benefits from it as well vs. oil based.

oil based has nothing to do with it. It the fact that there's no ester that needs to be cleaved.

There's actually an "oil based" test suspension... well its reffered to as test-no-ester. and if anything, this would be better for site growth in my opinion, and the oil would cause the hormone not to dissipate as fast, staying in the muscle for longer, and helping to provide any local growth effects, if any.

I shoot prop everyday. I might as well go back to test-no-ester... hmm maybe i will...LOL

anyone else have expierance with TNE? I dont think i saw much local growth aside from swelling. Although, the TNE i was using i mad from Synovex, and the conversion process is far from perfect, as many of you know, and i could have simply been shooting test prop the whole time for all i know.

Never new of oil based suspension. Cleary I am speaking ignorantly on the subject.

I always thought that because the "water based" suspension left a crystal within the muscle it was injected into, that gave you the local growth due to that muscle having to break it down...

There's some apparent confusion on my end.

Never new of oil based suspension. Cleary I am speaking ignorantly on the subject.

I always thought that because the "water based" suspension left a crystal within the muscle it was injected into, that gave you the local growth due to that muscle having to break it down...

There's some apparent confusion on my end.

Well you are certainly correct that test suspension can crystalize in the muscle. This is what happens when the hormone comes out of solution and deposits itself in the muscle tissue. And yes you are also correct in that the muscle has to break it down. This is happens relatively easy with test suspension - the water the test molecule is suspended in is quick to leave the hormone solution, however the hormone is not. This is why many users complain of severe discomfort when injecting it.

On the other hand, disolving the same exact hormone (testosterone base) in an oil solution instead will help the hormone be released slower (since the oil is much slower to be absorbed than water), which in turn helps with the pain aspect.

But anyways local growth is simply a matter of the hormone itself, not necessarily the carrier in which it is dissolved. Testosterone with no ester (which is what is used in both test suspension and my above mention of "TNE") does not need to be carried into the bloodstream for it to be active. Test propionate, for example, needs to be sent into the bloodstream where our body can cleave off the ester (propionate), leaving the parent hormone (testosterone) behind for it to exert its anabolic effects.

In other words, a hormone with an ester attached to it is not active until released into the bloodstream, where it is then carried to various tissues for it to exert its effect. A hormone with no ester is thought to be active immediately, which provides the rationale behind the theory of localized growth. Since the muscle you are injecting to will have the highest concentration of this ester-free "parent" hormone, it is thought the anabolic effects will be greatest in that area.

Test in an oil based solution is thought to "stick around" in the injected muscle for longer than test suspension in water, which in my opinion, would give it a greater chance of causing any local growth.

i was lucky enough a few years ago, mmmm, well maybe more like 10 years ago now but anyway, lucky enough to come into 6 bottles of suspension. a friend of mine had borrowed some cash when he was going through a tough time and when he couldnt pay me back he gave me 6 of them. i had never wanted to buy the stuff because to me it was expensive for how long it lasted. a week for $80 or a month for $65 with cyp was an easy call for me.

anyway, i took 1cc every day for 60 days and yes, back then i was much more excited taking a whack everyday than i think i ever could be again. i rotated my body shoulder, quad, other shoulder, other quad, right butt, left butt, left bicep, right bicep then back around again so that i was never too sore in any one spot by the time the next hit came due.

i did notice some site injection growth in the bis for sure. i had crazy pumps and i wanted to kill every lift i did. it felt phenomenal!! if you have the chance to do it, go for it.

If I could get the old STERIS labs human grade Test suspension 30ml tubs.
Like back in the early to mid 90's I would do it for SURE!!!.

But the UGL's I have tried are all painfull and I get a bad reaction from it.
Celluitis.......

Well i have heard that it cause water retention alot worse than enanthate or cyp but seems to me that if you stacked it with somthing like arimidex and winstrol that it would be a great compound for short 6-8 week blast type cycles allowing some good lean gains

I suppose that is due to the aromatase enzyme getting at it. Its the converse rationale as to why I shoot test E every single day: smaller drip amounts of testosterone into my body cause less aromatase activity...thus requiring less aromatase inhibitor...if you flood your body with testosterone then you are going to see a concomittant estrogen flood...you would really have to control that with a very strong AI (which is tricky to dose correctly).

Same reason why HCG is so estrogenic.

I was talking with a few guys and one of them is a huge test suspention fan , he looks great nand claims that he cam get harder easier with suspention than with enanthate when used at the same doses.

I know the half life is very short and wos wondering if their was any reason (other than having to shoot it every day) that more guys don't like suspention?

It would seem that it would be perfect for shorter cycles as it would kick in alot faster , some guys claim they can feel it the next day !!
Try some water based Suspension and you 'll know why it is not very popular

I had incredible results with suspensions, but the painful shots killed me. Also, it was the only gear that ever made me loose my hair. I mean really loose it.

The common complaint with it is the pain.

I think the lack of popularity really comes down to availability of quality product and sides that come with it. With your hormones spiking the way they do with Susp you get more sides than you do with other estered versions of Test.

a lot of people i talk to are against it because bacteria grows in the water very easily and ive heard some horror stories about bad suspension causing massive abscesses

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws