over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Milk Thistle on or after Dbol?

Mikee

Registered
Any preferences or difference between taking on or after?

definitely on and for a few weeks after.. i take it year round most of the time at a really high dose.. your body will dispose of what it doesnt use through urine, etc... just my .02

Alright thanks, im ganna be doing dBol at a pretty high dose so im picking up some thistle but I just wanted to make sure it wouldnt effect the absorption of the dbol if i took it with.

Can't remember where I got the info but from my understanding milk thistle takes some of the potentcy from orals and makes them less effective. For this reason I use liv52 and NAC while on and then all 3 post orals.

Can't remember where I got the info but from my understanding milk thistle takes some of the potentcy from orals and makes them less effective. For this reason I use liv52 and NAC while on and then all 3 post orals.

yelp this is true too.. use liv 52 and also grapefruit juice with ur orals.. there have been studies that make the oral more potent because it increases ur body's ability to absorb it and it kills the horrible taste of it too.. :)

Can you try to find this info?

I dont wat to take it at all while im taking dbol if its going to take some potentcy..

Maybe the safe bet would be to take it after?

there was a super old thread about it on here i believe.. and i wouldnt risk it anyway.. ALWAYS take something for your liver.. u wont regret it later, especially at a high dose.. from what i have been told, ur body can only absorb 30mg a day or somethin.. might be every few hours.. not sure tho but the grapefruit juice made a difference for me..

Hows this sound -

NAC w/ grapefruit juice 30 mins before Dbol 1h before workout?

The milk thistle after last day of dbol?

:)

Dont have any liv52 around haha

yelp this is true too.. use liv 52 and also grapefruit juice with ur orals.. there have been studies that make the oral more potent because it increases ur body's ability to absorb it and it kills the horrible taste of it too.. :)

This is the first time I've heard of milk thistle reducing the efficacy of an oral17-aa AAS. I'd be very interested in actually seeing a study on this.

There is such a thing as the Grapefruit Effect which you mentioned although the the synergistic effect is finicky and doesn't apply to all agents. The isolated compound is known as furanocumarins. I would be careful since there haven't been any studies on mixing a 17-aa with furanocumarins. Furanocumarins inhibit an enzyme in the intestines called CYP 3A4, which is critical to the proper breakdown of drugs. Without the enzyme, drugs build up in the bloodstream to potentially toxic levels, and side effects increase. So again, just a word of caution.

i take it everyday along with hawthorne berry etc etc, life support, used to be cycle support

Whatever liver support you decide to run with; it is also a good idea to start a couple weeks before you even run the Dbol... That way your liver is completely clean before you start to get it dirty... Then continue to run the cleanser another few weeks after your done with the Dbol....

Due the the short half-life of dbol(~4 hours) I recommend you split the dosage throughout the day...

i.e. 40mg ED
10 Mg morning
20 MG mid day
10 afternoon...
(adjust the split dosages according to your daily intake)

This way your hormones remain at a more stable level, maximizing the gains...

This is true! I've read a few posts on this before.

I run liv52 all year round, and blood work is always spot on. God bless you .

From what I have heard milk thistle is more for protection than detox, so start before orals and run thru the oral cycle. Although my blood work show it really doesn't do much for me no matter how I run it.

From what I have heard milk thistle is more for protection than detox, so start before orals and run thru the oral cycle. Although my blood work show it really doesn't do much for me no matter how I run it.

Mr. Bungle! What a great user id! Ahahahaha. I'm not sure how many people get that reference. I laugh every time I watch that old school black and white video. Classic! The amount of soap the boy uses to wash his hands and the size of the cake in the cafeteria are my favorite parts.

"Don't be like Mr. Bungle"

YouTube - Lunchroom Manners The Original Mr Bungle

I use Milk thistle...

I use it on and off cycle, one capsule a Day. My doctor said it wouldn't hurt to take it all the time.

i'd take it both on cycle, off cycle and start it two weeks before you start a cycle.

After running Liv52, thats all I use now. Blood work (For me at least) points to it being more effective. Especially at higher doses, I would invest in some.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear