YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If you have not testosterone can you even get deca dick?

teenylittlesuperguy

Registered
Hey guys. My friend is currently planning his cycle. He was originally going with deca, test and d-bol. After reading a thread on a muscle forum about Deca vrs. EQ, he is wondering about deca dick. Here is his question

"My body does not produce testosterone (Actually it just produces very very little...) Since deca dick is caused by the internal testosterone shutting down, is it possible to not have deca dick because there is nothing to shut down" ?

Thanks

Last edited:
im guessin the guy dosnt have any erectile disfunction or loss of desire right now with his low testosterone levels? If he is good as is and i would say as long as he adds testosterone to his cycle at least 1mg per 1mg of deca he should be fine and may actually increase his sex drive. Just depends on how he is now. I wouldnt think he would be missing much if he is making 1/4mg of testosterone a day. I would deffinately recomend he experiments with testosterone injections alone first to see what he was missing out on.

has your friend ever ran any other cycles?

Last edited:
erectile dysfunction from nandrolone is related to elevated levels of prolactin. Raising testosterone can somewhat get around this but the best way to defeat "deca dick" is to directly combat the prolactin increase by using a dopamine agonist like cabergoline/dostinex.

IME

Thanks for the info guys. I will be sure to pass it along. He is already using trt, so his dick is fine (perhaps a little too fine) as of now. He has run a few cycles before. Also, (and please dont rip my ass open for this) he hasnt seen cabergoline from any sponser. Is it under a different name? (chemical name) or just a little difficult to find?

DOSTINEX

Obviously you have used Cabergoline judging by your answer and I have a question for you. Did you ever go to a high enough dosage to notice any of dopamine's natural effects such as euphoria, increased arousal to exciting stimuli, anxiety, possibly schzophrenic behavior?

I personally love the feeling of the first few and speculate this is one of the main reasons we are all so addicted to the gym and intense training which induces a large release of hormones and neurotransmitters including and primarily dopamine.

Very curious...any and all who have used dopamine agonists please feel free to chime in with your observations.

it mildly arouses my mood...on .5mg E3D...mainly pro-sexual...it makes me horny as fuck in laymen's terms :D My girl has to order me (lol) to settle after having sex 3-4 times in a day. I do notice I react to caffeine more sensitively (I drink green tea and it seems strong like coffee on this stuff). No problems at all sleeping (in fact I sleep more soundly).

It also stopped my lactation and also post-orgasm I didnt have to go to sleep (before it felt like somebody slammed me with a shot of some strong sedative when I orgasmed...very unpleasant).,

Prami, on the other hand, gave me psychosis, suicidal tendencies, insomnia, joint pain, and a weird weird weird pain in my penis (like the pain you can get on amphetamines such as adderall).

Never again with prami.

Thanks for the info guys. I will be sure to pass it along. He is already using trt, so his dick is fine (perhaps a little too fine) as of now. He has run a few cycles before. Also, (and please dont rip my ass open for this) he hasnt seen cabergoline from any sponser. Is it under a different name? (chemical name) or just a little difficult to find?

Rip your ass open? you sound like a transexual, is that why ur body doesnt produce enough testosterone?

Rip your ass open? you sound like a transexual, is that why ur body doesnt produce enough testosterone?

what the fuck bro why are you unleashing that kind of hate.

Go self-destruct somewhere else and leave this guy alone.

Prami, on the other hand, gave me psychosis, suicidal tendencies, insomnia, joint pain, and a weird weird weird pain in my penis (like the pain you can get on amphetamines such as adderall).

Never again with prami.

What you mean PAIN in your penis, reason i ask is cuz when i took Vyvanse i had this pain in my lower leg near my shins it was aching like a mother fucker.... Im sure i didnt hurt it lifting all i did was walk around the mall that day.

what the fuck bro why are you unleashing that kind of hate.

Go self-destruct somewhere else and leave this guy alone.

There is no hate there sorry to offend u, from the words he used it painted a weird picture in my mind and then it made me wonder.. no self destruction bro

Hahahahaha... I was kinda thinkin the same thing. Also if your body does not produce enough the why would you not want to put some in your cycle? Test should be the base of the cycle esp if you have none... As for deca dick? Obviously you have problems to begin with since you have no test to begin with, so what did you do then? You went and got some synthetic test. You have no natural test so yes it would give you deca dick so up your test dosage if you start to get it.

bromocriptine

i hope you guys don't mind me asking! has anyone tried bromo if so how did it make you feel? i tried it in the past and could not tolerate it even at 1/4 tablet [2.5mgs/tablet] made me feel like shit kind of like when you have a cold!

Thanks for the input guys.

Sorry FilthyMick, unfortunately, I am not a transsexual. You might want to try another forum for that. ;)

So I guess my buddy can just run test and deca like anyone else and maybe add some caber. The main concern here was whether or not having deca dick was even a possibility since it was appearantly caused by the shut down of natural testosterone. Sounds like this is not the case, which is good.

Hahahahaha... I was kinda thinkin the same thing. Also if your body does not produce enough the why would you not want to put some in your cycle? Test should be the base of the cycle esp if you have none... As for deca dick? Obviously you have problems to begin with since you have no test to begin with, so what did you do then? You went and got some synthetic test. You have no natural test so yes it would give you deca dick so up your test dosage if you start to get it.

He is already on trt. the question is whether or not added deca will cause e.d. since he has no natty test to shut down. Only exogenous.

He is already on trt. the question is whether or not added deca will cause e.d. since he has no natty test to shut down. Only exogenous.

Ya I realized that after my post. IF I were him I wouldnt worry about it and get an extra bottle of test just incase. If I had the extra test I would def run it at 1:1 ratio with the Deca at min. But then again its just Deca dick.... It shouldnt fall off.. lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws