over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New here, 22 y/o bodybuilder, 5`1, 190lbs

criticalbench

Newbies
Hey guys, let me introduce myself a bit as I am new here, but on many other boards with the same username.

Height: 5`1, very short. Fractured growth plates in ankle back in high school
Weight: Current, 190lbs.
Goal: IFBB Pro one day in the 202lb class

I am part of Team I-Force Nutrition as a Company Representative.

First picture is from when I won the NY Met Lightweights in 2009. The rest were taken a week ago, let me know what you think.

I will be bulking for a straight year, until I start my prep for the 2011 NPC Eastern USA's. My weakness is my back in terms of thickness which is my major focus this offseason.

Mike

Attachments

• I FORCE.jpg
    I FORCE.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,975
  • Front Lat.jpg
    Front Lat.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 3,570
  • MM.jpg
    MM.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 3,924
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 6,390
  • Side Chest.jpg
    Side Chest.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 2,268
Nice

Hey guys, let me introduce myself a bit as I am new here, but on many other boards with the same username.

Height: 5`1, very short. Fractured growth plates in ankle back in high school
Weight: Current, 190lbs.
Goal: IFBB Pro one day in the 202lb class

I am part of Team I-Force Nutrition as a Company Representative.

First picture is from when I won the NY Met Lightweights in 2009. The rest were taken a week ago, let me know what you think.

I will be bulking for a straight year, until I start my prep for the 2011 NPC Eastern USA's. My weakness is my back in terms of thickness which is my major focus this offseason.

Mike

Great thickness........great arms........overall real good place to be

Great thickness........great arms........overall real good place to be

22 and muscle like that? Bright future.

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. I won the NY Met in 2009 at a lightweight at 147lbs, but lost a lot of muscle in that prep. Last show I got down to 158lbs and won middleweights at NPC Lehigh, smaller show though.

I need to take a lot of time off and put on a good amount of size because I am a middleweight now, and can't be only 158lbs at a bigger show. Looking to be around 167lbs at my next show, November 2011 Eastern USA's.

You Look Great

Your photos gave me a flash back to a quote by an all pro NY Giant Running back from the early 90s. I think it was Joe Morris. He was 5'6" and maybe 215lbs. People used to call him small. His quote -

"I may be short, but I'm not small" :cool:

An all great come back.

lookin solid. wheres the back!?

waist is nice and tight, FLS looks awesome.

I think triceps need to come up most. Hammys are lookin lean as hell!

lookin solid. wheres the back!?

waist is nice and tight, FLS looks awesome.

I think triceps need to come up most. Hammys are lookin lean as hell!

I thought I took a back pic (Lat spread), it must have got erased or when I emailed the pics from my phone, it didn't go through.

Legs always stay lean compared to any part of my body; back I need to bring up most. Funny you say triceps because that is usually what people pick out as my dominant bodypart!!

Yeah, lot of thick muscle on your frame.

I like your front lat spread. Also, I thought your triceps were large! lol. I would have been fired up to have a sponsor at age 22. That's cool for you. :)

I like your front lat spread. Also, I thought your triceps were large! lol. I would have been fired up to have a sponsor at age 22. That's cool for you. :)

I agree...that front lat spread looks great. Your chest looks huge.

You have a bright future ahead of you as well as you keep your priorities in check.

Thanks bro, appreciate it.. I always looked at my triceps as being my dominant body part! haha

I agree...that front lat spread looks great. Your chest looks huge.

You have a bright future ahead of you as well as you keep your priorities in check.

Appreciate the words; I try to keep my priorities straight.. managed to make it through 4 years of nursing school, graduate, and get a job,, all without missing a training session, a meal, cardio, etc. and successful in shows, dieting during school. Now I am just working full-time as a nurse, living the easy life haha.

Sorry for the late reply here. First off I think you look great here. The base is there and you have a great starting point to build on. Obviously there are no back pictures but you mentioned a need to bring up your thickness so I will trust you. I don't see and glaring weaknesses which is a good thing. God knows at 22 I couldn't say that. I would like to see the delts come up a bit especially in the rear because your tri's are dominant and will continue to grow. Also based on the competition shot I would say without knowing you that you need to diet slower so you can get harder than you are but without sacrificing muscle.

Are you doing your own diet, training, and supplement planning?

Sorry for the late reply here. First off I think you look great here. The base is there and you have a great starting point to build on. Obviously there are no back pictures but you mentioned a need to bring up your thickness so I will trust you. I don't see and glaring weaknesses which is a good thing. God knows at 22 I couldn't say that. I would like to see the delts come up a bit especially in the rear because your tri's are dominant and will continue to grow. Also based on the competition shot I would say without knowing you that you need to diet slower so you can get harder than you are but without sacrificing muscle.

Are you doing your own diet, training, and supplement planning?

Thanks bro, appreciate it. I work with a few guys very closely for bulking, dieting, etc.

The contest pic was from my first show, april 2009, NY Met. I was 147lbs that time. I did sacrifice a lot of muscle because it was my first prep and things didn't go as planned. The last 5 weeks, I did a drastic amount of cardio and really reduced cardio to pull myself in to a respectable physique.

Delts and back are my weaknesses; I managed to bring my delts up from where they were, back I have been struggling with tho. Just started adding in heavy deadlifts again.

You have potential, real good phyisque. The only thing is what Dusty said, take a much longer time to prep for shows, so you don't lose muscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear