over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lost in time

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Lets not forget this man..........when he walked out on the stage in 1990 I believe.........Night Of Champions.........lost to Mohammad Benezizza I believe......EVERYONE'S JAW DROPPED.........SHREDDED......PERFECT PROPORTIONS........AESTHETIC..........UNREAL HARDNESS.......DORIAN YATES.........I will never forget how he looked......ANOTHER PLANET......He got a lot bigger after that but thats the best physique of ALL TIME right there......

Dorian was a MONSTER! He took the sport to another level!

His back is still one of the wonders of the world!!! Best back I have ever seen!

we gotta get a pic from that show then.
i wanna see it!
Dorian is a freaking inspiration.
-JS

check this out...

i just looked up his pic's from 1990 Night of Champions. he looked great. i came across this pic of his back WTF!?!!?

Attachments

• dorian back.jpg
    dorian back.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,046
JOHNNY, THAT PICTURE RULES!!!!

i just looked up his pic's from 1990 Night of Champions. he looked great. i came across this pic of his back WTF!?!!?

I LOVE IT!:cool:

Phil, did you mean to post a pic, but forgot? lol.

Lets not forget this man..........when he walked out on the stage in 1990 I believe.........Night Of Champions.........lost to Mohammad Benezizza I believe......EVERYONE'S JAW DROPPED.........SHREDDED......PERFECT PROPORTIONS........AESTHETIC..........UNREAL HARDNESS.......DORIAN YATES.........I will never forget how he looked......ANOTHER PLANET......He got a lot bigger after that but thats the best physique of ALL TIME right there......
great physique, but ronnie at his best would have handed dorian at his best his ass on stage! you know that bro. NO one was and probably never will be as ripped, as large, and proportioned as ronnie coleman at his best, the guys that stepped on stage with dorian like shawn, flex, levrone actually believed they could possibly beat dorian, those same guys will tell you when they seen ronnie at his best right before going on stage at the olympia they were like "ok so lets see who's can get 2nd place"? they knew they could not beat what they saw, he was that far out of their league. Dorian was a freak and the best of that time but def. no the best ever! ronnie takes that title hands down.

REAL TALK! :cool:

great physique, but ronnie at his best would have handed dorian at his best his ass on stage! you know that bro. NO one was and probably never will be as ripped, as large, and proportioned as ronnie coleman at his best, the guys that stepped on stage with dorian like shawn, flex, levrone actually believed they could possibly beat dorian, those same guys will tell you when they seen ronnie at his best right before going on stage at the olympia they were like "ok so lets see who's can get 2nd place"? they knew they could not beat what they saw, he was that far out of their league. Dorian was a freak and the best of that time but def. no the best ever! ronnie takes that title hands down.

x2!!

MOMO

I remember reading about this in the mags. I remember the GIANT KILLER, was the title I think. Showed pictures of MoMo he was Awesome looking too!

that pic is photoshopped

the original is impressive tho

ah man... that sucks.
good photoshop job tho...:st:r-wars

and i will agree with Bboy, Ronnie is the best there has ever been. just a total package.

-JS

Well

They really believed they could have beaten Dorian in the pre muscle tear years? No way man.......I cant help it, he is my favorite physique of all time in that show and he was not his biggest by far........regardless of who is bigger, leaner, etc......

i was just reading his wiki, guy hardly knew wtf second place was

They really believed they could have beaten Dorian in the pre muscle tear years? No way man.......I cant help it, he is my favorite physique of all time in that show and he was not his biggest by far........regardless of who is bigger, leaner, etc......

I agree. Not many would call Dorian aesthetic but you did.:D I have said the same. I think his structure was fantastic (bone structure, length of torso, length of legs, etc). The leg shape, who many think was bad, looked great to me. I also think Dorian's back is the best ever. Many say Ronnie surpassed Dorian in back but I don't agree at all. Disregarding the tears everything was there. Posing was always spot on as well.

**broken link removed**

Here, plenty of great pictures from 1990 NOC. Dorian looked unbelievable, absolutely great.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws