over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planning my first cycle: please critique

mass4all

Newbies
hey guys im planning my first cycle and am looking to start it in november or december.
stats- 21 5'8 200
bench 345
squat 460
dead 485

this is what i have planned so far and i think 15 lbs wold be a reasonable amount to expect:

weeks 1-6- dbol 30mg ED
weeks 1-14- test E 500mg once a week
weeks 1-14 eq at 500 mg
nolva on hand in case of gyno or bloating

PCT:
nolva- 40,40,40,20
hcg- 300 iu every 4 days for a month
primordial performance's TCF-1 as an extra to help regain my test levels

i was wondering if i should add in some letro or something during cycle to keep my water retention down a little?

i would appreciate any comments or suggestions you guys have!

Welcome to the board! You might have been wise to look around a little more before posting. The answers to all of your questions have been answered a millions times over in existing threads on this very board. Don't be surprised if you catch some flak for it.

On that note:

Your going to see the (very experienced/knowledgeable) guys around here recommend time and time again: First cycle = test only 12 weeks.

See how your body reacts to AAS before you go dumping multiple hormones on yourself. With your first cycle you will absolutely not need any drug besides test.

I would save the Nolva for your PCT and stick with something such as Aromasin or Adex for gyno/bloat. (there is a very informative recent thread here about the benefits of Aromasin vs Adex for estrogen control - I suggest you track it down)

How's your diet? How many years training? 21 is considered too young by most to be considering a first cycle. Your body's natural test levels are through the roof right now. 5'8 at 200lbs - what is your body fat like?

All important questions - and all the answers are right around you. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!

Your 21 years old bro. Wait awhile and take advantage of all natural test you have. You can easily grow w/o AAS until your at least 25.

Last edited:
All you first timers think taking dbol is like eating candy? When you get sides will you know if it is the dbol? test? eq? what is the cause of elevated liver values? Gyno? kidney pain? High BP? flushing in your face? loss of appitite? Bloating? Limp dick? Which one of those compounds has caused any or all of the above? :confused:

All you first timers think taking dbol is like eating candy? When you get sides will you know if it is the dbol? test? eq? what is the cause of elevated liver values? Gyno? kidney pain? High BP? flushing in your face? loss of appitite? Bloating? Limp dick? Which one of those compounds has caused any or all of the above? :confused:

BIG BUMP ON OLD FELLA..THAT'S Y HE'S AN OLDFELLA KNOWS HIS SHIT..HA! HA!

I would do the Test-E 500mg split into 2 doses.You wanna keep your test level. Balanced an even through out the cycle.One shot of 500 you will spike then come back down.Split into 2 shots you will keep ur test levels even.An in return grow better ...Not to mention 500 mg of Test-E will sting like a mutha Fuc*er. ;cheeky-sm

wait for tenny...he will give u solid advice!!!

LMAO, I will give an answer like Tenny. Your very first post and you want us to help you take AAS at 21?:rolleyes:

hey guys im planning my first cycle and am looking to start it in november or december.
stats- 21 5'8 200
bench 345
squat 460
dead 485

this is what i have planned so far and i think 15 lbs wold be a reasonable amount to expect:

weeks 1-6- dbol 30mg ED
weeks 1-14- test E 500mg once a week
weeks 1-14 eq at 500 mg
nolva on hand in case of gyno or bloating

PCT:
nolva- 40,40,40,20
hcg- 300 iu every 4 days for a month
primordial performance's TCF-1 as an extra to help regain my test levels

i was wondering if i should add in some letro or something during cycle to keep my water retention down a little?

i would appreciate any comments or suggestions you guys have!

*impersonating Tenny*

wtf you stupid! you are 20 yrs old and you want to take all those fucking candy? i bet you are fat! shit cycle man :D

haha

i will say this....and nothing more
see if this makes any sense at ALL
in your underdeveloped brain

your purposed "first cycle"
looks like something I would take
and i stopped counting cycles
OVER 10 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!

and again
NO ONE WITH ANY REAL EXPERIENCE
is going to help you with cycle advise........PERIOD!!!!
its just not gonna happen

so yea......great.....perfect.....sweet
awesome.....swell??.....fantastic

learn the hard way

and i would be willing to bet that your into the 20s in your bf%
its the same sad story.....i feel bad for you.....honest!!!

i wish you were my little brother
i would smack the shit outta you

:eek:

at your age i wouldnt touch anything cept food and supps, that said if you must

200mg test enth every 3 days for 8 weeks,if bloat comes up, throw in some aromasin, maybe 10mg eod

cycle

READ, READ, READ. AND THEN ASK QUESTIONS. YOUR GONNA FUCK YOURSELF UP BIG TIME WITH THAT STACK! TENNY, OLD FELLA KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT. HIRE A TRAINER , HERNON, ALEX, OR WHOEVER.

SB

At your age, height and weight, assuming bodyfat is in check here is waht i would do.
Combine MG's super test booster with DAA, add humanofort, high dose vitamens C, D3, and B12.
Pre,post,intra workout use MG's powered muscle.
you can get all of these products at trueprotien.com

i've decided to wait at least 6 months before starting a cycle. If i can get my bench to 365 and squat up another 30-40lb, then i will consider.

great news!!!!

maybe your smarter than i thought

btw.......get a little more involved with the board
and not about aas.......let us get to know you

THIS IS NOT THE STEROID BOARD!!!
OR
THE PLACE TO GET STEROIDS ON-LINE!!!!

this is a place where REAL bodybuilders talk about
their views on training, diet, supplemention and occasionally aas

if you had other thoughts about the board

please leave now

:cool:

LOL

Tenny, you are ruthless!

Good advice though :)

Mass4all, don't take it too personal. These guys really do look out for the newbies.
For anyone to give a 21yr old advice about AAS, would be completely irresponsible.

I think you would be surprised at your results if you were to follow what Tkav has suggested.

Tenny, you are ruthless!

Good advice though :)

Mass4all, don't take it too personal. These guys really do look out for the newbies.
For anyone to give a 21yr old advice about AAS, would be completely irresponsible.

I think you would be surprised at your results if you were to follow what Tkav has suggested.
agree. believe me the old guys know how it is, as usual the younger guys think they know better, right? coming from mexico i knew about aas before you ware born, and have studied performance pharmacology since i was like 18; but i waited until i reached 28 to do my first cycle, so i know you can wait. by the way, your numbers on lifts mean nothing! when does benchenig 315 turned into a deciding factor for aas use?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws