over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 116**CAUTION****SPOILER**SPOILER**

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Great job by stephan bonnar.

Spectacular bjj by chris lytle.. just awsome ground work..beats brown by submission

Another awsome fight with leben and akiyama..leben wins by submission-triangle choke

Wheeeew!!! it looks like brock has a chin!!

Last edited:

Spectacular bjj by chris lytle.. just awsome ground work..beats brown by submission

Another awsome fight with leben and akiyama..leben wins by submission-triangle choke

That Leben fight is fight of the night so far

It looks like your prediction came true. I thought Carwin would win , but Lesner came through with a submission in the 2nd round .

That was one hell of a fucking turnaround for Lesnar! He is so lucky the ref. saw something in him and didn't stop the fight in the first round, any other fighter and I think the ref would have jumped in after those repeated blows and brick smashing elbows shots repeatedly landing on Lesnars face.

Pull yourself together and get a hold of the estrogen. It's messing with your head and/or ovaries.

Brock is a man that I hate holding the heavy weight crown, but you'd have to be one deluded ass mother fucker to think anything would change tonight due to a punchers """chance""".

Hell, I have a chance of Heidi Klum blowingh me, it's 10 billion to one, if she drops "kiss from a rose". NOT HAPPENING, TO MY SHAGRIN! LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD!!!
PEACE!

awww man

Shane got too excited and threw too many in that first, if only he wouldve picked his shots when brock was down...

Guess it's on to cain velasquez for brock, and then brock v shane 2.

pretty good night of fights. I watched the prelims on Spike to and Petrizilli(sp?) looked dominant until he got caught. Brock was hurt but he bounced back and got the win, you could tell it had been a year since he fought though. Hope for a rematch in the future.

This was one of the best UFC cards I have seen in a long time. Every fight was a banger!

seriously can carwin get on a fuckin treadmil or something, i know he a huge dude but he practically packed it in after brock survived his initial barage of punches. Then he comes out in the second round with his hands down and just lays around trying to rest while brock keeps working for position. i know the guy has never fought for more than 1:08 or whatever it was but he obviously has to prepaer for more.

That was one hell of a fucking turnaround for Lesnar! He is so lucky the ref. saw something in him and didn't stop the fight in the first round, any other fighter and I think the ref would have jumped in after those repeated blows and brick smashing elbows shots repeatedly landing on Lesnars face.

If that's your logic why'd your boy tap?

This was one of the best UFC cards I have seen in a long time. Every fight was a banger!

I agree, the best 45 bux ever spent on a UFC ever....EVERYBODY was throwing with the intentions to kill.

the lesnar fight finally showed all the trash talking fans what the difference between a division 1 national champ and a division 2 national champ....the difference in intensity of training showed when brock was able to bounce from a bad round and submit the top contender at that weight class.

the lesnar fight finally showed all the trash talking fans what the difference between a division 1 national champ and a division 2 national champ....the difference in intensity of training showed when brock was able to bounce from a bad round and submit the top contender at that weight class.

WOW, the D1 D2 difference didnt have a damn thing to do with that fight. Carwin rocked the shit outta Lesnar and tried to finish him like anyone else wouldve. He punched himself out and by some miracle the ref didnt stop the fight. Any fighter would be out of it if they threw that many punches in such a short period of time. I would love to see a punch count from carwin in that first round.

Outside of the 2 main fights, the secret of the card's success (or at least ADDED success) was putting CHRIS LYTLE on the card. That guy is always one of, if not the, most exciting fighter these days because of his KO presentation for the fans. His Jiu-Jits is badass too. He has 2 subs in these last 2 fights against formidable opponents.

The main event sold itself, and having Leben on the card was going to make it exciting as well, even though most still wanted to see Wanderlei.

I flippin' knew Leben would pull it off. Like I said on the other thread, he isn't going to be a threat for the title imo, but he will beat a lot of guys with his ever growing maturity. If he loses his chin, then he is dust....so he is really on a timer until that happens. I used to hate watching Leben fight, but have found myself wanting him to win these last couple of fights.

Leben is looking much better physique-wise....HGH?;)

Yeah, Carwin blew his wad. His stamina was very disappointing. He lost the fight on his own by not being conditioned. He was just dead at the end of the first round and the second obviously.

That being said, Brock needs to keep working on his guard, and also his stand-up. He does have weaknesses. It's just a matter of somebody hurting him before he gets one punch in. Hats off though, he showed he had a chin.

BMJ

Man I got worried when the bell range and Brock was moving almost slow motion and I wondered wtf is he doing then Carwin started on him. I figured they would stop the fight but every few seconds Brock moved around, kicked, etc so the ref let it go. I can't imagine any other man taking those punches from Carwin so that alone says a lot about Brock. Then round 2 a triangle choke, couldn't have ended it better was just too damn good. Then the crowd did a 180 like in Rocky IV and started cheering for the bad guy. To sweet, great Pay Per View for sure.

Shane got too excited and threw too many in that first, if only he wouldve picked his shots when brock was down...

Guess it's on to cain velasquez for brock, and then brock v shane 2.

Actually winner of JDS v Roy Nelson gets winner of Lesnar v. Cain. Who knows what they're going to do with Shane in the meantime. I would say Cro Cop, but looks like he's retiring.

Up until he took Carwin down, The Brockken was getting out-boxed and out-wrestled. That D1-D2 shit was out the window.

Up until he took Carwin down, The Brockken was getting out-boxed and out-wrestled. That D1-D2 shit was out the window.

Out boxed, but never out wrestled. Brock got out of being pinned down on the mat and the two of them were on their feet leaning against the cage at the end of the first round. Another 30 secs and Brock would have had Carwin on his back. Then at the beginning of the second round Lesnar easily, yeah easily, had a take down and was on top of Carwin. Lesnar was clearly the better wrestler.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear