over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Great Weekend

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Had a great weekend. Wanted to come in and brag about most wonderful person in my life.

We met one another when she was in the 8th grade (14 yrs old) and I was in the 9th grade (16 yr old). She is the reason why I want to be better in my career and as a person. She is the one who keep me motivated. She is the only one is understand the things I do and why. I could go on and on but I will not sit here and bore you all..

From yesterday..

Attachments

• Kris.jpg
    Kris.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 391
  • Kris3.jpg
    Kris3.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 328
It's nice to have what you have. Most of us don't. So take care of it.

...and she's pretty too!

That's awesome ST, it's what life is all about. Looks like you got started a little early on the fireworks eh? :p

You're not boring anyone bud, my girlfriend will sometimes browse the board and see posts like this then tell me.."Why dont you ever bring me up and and brag about me!! :mad:"

THANKS for posting those beautiful words and sharing with us some of the obviously numerous happy moments you two spend together, STI.

Nothing beats LOVE.

:)

That's awesome ST, it's what life is all about. Looks like you got started a little early on the fireworks eh? :p

You're not boring anyone bud, my girlfriend will sometimes browse the board and see posts like this then tell me.."Why dont you ever bring me up and and brag about me!! :mad:"

That's funny. My girlfriend would never get on these boards..lol.

Actually abotu the fireworks starting early..lol...To be honest, when she was 17 and I was 18, we both decided that we wanted to quit being irresponsible and would wait until marriage to have sex again. I wasnt ready for an accident to happen; mentally or physically. It will be much more rewarding when the honeymoon comes; more sentimental.

THANKS for posting those beautiful words and sharing with us some of the obviously numerous happy moments you two spend together, STI.

Nothing beats LOVE.

:)

Your absolutely correct Phid. I remember the first time I told her "I love you" and I would never take it back for the world.

We had been together for only one month and she was leaving to go to Panama with her family for summer vacation. Since her and I met, I have had a feeling that I could not describe; didnt know what it is! Then one day it hit me; I love her.

OKAY! Thats enough mushy crap...lol

!

That's funny. My girlfriend would never get on these boards..lol.

Actually abotu the fireworks starting early..lol...To be honest, when she was 17 and I was 18, we both decided that we wanted to quit being irresponsible and would wait until marriage to have sex again. I wasnt ready for an accident to happen; mentally or physically. It will be much more rewarding when the honeymoon comes; more sentimental.

DANG! I'm IMPRESSED! My wife and I waited too... had a couple of close calls though I'll admit :D

She looks like a very "real" person... down to earth... what you see is what you get- THAT is so great. I look at my family and I say, "I need to be a better man, they deserve that." Thanks for sharing man.

DANG! I'm IMPRESSED! My wife and I waited too... had a couple of close calls though I'll admit :D

She looks like a very "real" person... down to earth... what you see is what you get- THAT is so great. I look at my family and I say, "I need to be a better man, they deserve that." Thanks for sharing man.

I wake up everyday and open with a prayer to Him, thanking Him for everything he has brought me. Kris (my gf, her name is Kristen) has been there with me throught the toughest times; loosing loves ones, health problems, when I was in depression..she NEVER looked at me the way the others did. When I lost all my weight in the hospital and came out weighin 103 lbs (absolutley skin and bones), she was the ONLY one who around that supported me..my own family was talking me behind my back and saying things that should no have been said. She was the one who stood up for me when I could not stand up for myself.
She is beyond what I could have ever of asked for.

She is one of the main reasons why I want to continue on with my education. She has done so much for me, I can out into enough words...but I would to give her everything in this world (If I could); she deserves it.

The phone calls throughout the day, just to say "I love you and I was thinking about you". I can leave town and make back to my house and she calls saying she misses me already.

It's great. She truly motivates me to be a better man.

HEY, YOU AREN'T BORING ME. lol. She is beautiful.

Tell you what- people can say what they want about those of us who believe in God [ and seek women who try to put God first in their lives ] but it sure seems like the relationships end up solid and happy. :)

That sort of woman is hard to find. I had a lot of girls tell me they loved me, but I didn't have many follow it up with actions that proved it. The sort of woman who puts you first and ignores the glamor and b.s. of this world is rare. Sounds like you have one like that. I am happy for you.

I like your story, Small Town Iron.

We started the day with squats and then hung out at the river. She's cooking me up some burger right now. :D

Glad you had a good holiday!

HEY, YOU AREN'T BORING ME. lol. She is beautiful.

Tell you what- people can say what they want about those of us who believe in God [ and seek women who try to put God first in their lives ] but it sure seems like the relationships end up solid and happy. :)

That sort of woman is hard to find. I had a lot of girls tell me they loved me, but I didn't have many follow it up with actions that proved it. The sort of woman who puts you first and ignores the glamor and b.s. of this world is rare. Sounds like you have one like that. I am happy for you.

I like your story, Small Town Iron.

We started the day with squats and then hung out at the river. She's cooking me up some burger right now. :D

Glad you had a good holiday!

It's great to hear these words come from you JT. You are a man I admire here on the forums and enjoy every post you make.

Thank you.

It looks like you have an amazing girl. From these and all of the previous pics you've posted, it's obvious you guys are made for each other. It's not easy to find somebody that supports you unconditionally like that, I've been fruitlessly searching for that my entire life. Good luck to both of you (not that you'll need it). And a couple of words on your incredible willpower: You are a stronger man than I, Bro. That's a little tougher than saying no to a cheat meal. :D

Gordon

You better hurry up and marrying her mate. She quite attractive and full of life. Seen all your pics on Facebook mate. Looks like you guys are made for each other. I like her smile and you can see she has alot of happiness in her.
So when is the big day mate?

You better hurry up and marrying her mate. She quite attractive and full of life. Seen all your pics on Facebook mate. Looks like you guys are made for each other. I like her smile and you can see she has alot of happiness in her.
So when is the big day mate?

Are you my friend on facebook? If not, send me a request BC.

She will be graduating in December 2011 so decided that the smarted thing would be to wait until we both were graduated and were financially ready for marriage.
So the plan is proposed toward Mid December this year. She will have a break from the class terms and I plan to take here on a Ski Trip or something. Havent decided where and what to do yet.

With a great woman in your life you can succeed in anything bro.

Congrats.. shes luck to have you too.

Shes lucky to have me? Thanks bud, means a lot. I am very thankful for her and god knows how lucky I am to have a person like her in my life.

After the seven years we have been together, every time I see her, she becomes more beatiful, sweeter and my love grows for her more than the previous time.

I think to myself sometimes, "How am I so lucky?"

Thanks everyone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member