over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got a new tat

buselmo

Banned
and the wife seemed excited about this one :D

tatback.jpg

closeup.jpg

LoL! Property of Miriam! OWNAGE!! hehe Great tatt mate.
My wife have asked me to put her name tatt on my lower stomach so other women cant give me a blowjob! I said hmmmm I think bout it!!

cool tat,
Me personally, I was married 2 times, Thank GOD!!! I never put either of there names on my body!!! just my opinion

Like the new tat, officially owned;):) Hope all is well Buselmo.

LoL! Property of Miriam! OWNAGE!! hehe Great tatt mate.
My wife have asked me to put her name tatt on my lower stomach so other women cant give me a blowjob! I said hmmmm I think bout it!!

-----------

LOL thats great!!!

you guys really don't know what this stuff means to women, do you? :D

to me, a tattoo is a permanent reminder of a certain time in your life. The biohazard tattoo has a special meaning to me, and the new one is just a reminder of a happy time in my life :). So, even if (god forbid) anything goes wrong, the tattoo would just be a reminder of what it felt like to be happy :D

and yeah... i was 'secretly' owned 7 years ago... now it's official and everyone knows about it :D.... next gift will probably be a whip :eek:

You should tell her that if she gives them to you on demand you will do it..

Well, my wife doesn't think that way. I told her about this thread, and she said she would think I was off my rocker if I did that. You know women. They are all different. I say to each is on and whatever makes you happy. Boo ya!

i love it buselmo. I agree 110% with you about tats, they are reminders of important times in our lives. I have a few myself and i try to make sure i truly feel the connection of the tattoo to a time or emotion before i get it.

to me, a tattoo is a permanent reminder of a certain time in your life. The biohazard tattoo has a special meaning to me, and the new one is just a reminder of a happy time in my life :). So, even if (god forbid) anything goes wrong, the tattoo would just be a reminder of what it felt like to be happy :D

and yeah... i was 'secretly' owned 7 years ago... now it's official and everyone knows about it :D.... next gift will probably be a whip :eek:

EXACTLY !!!!!!!:D

i feel you bro. now a days everybody have the same whole tatts, no custom and it looks like some one doodled on there skin and just looks horrible. a tatt is something that represents you and sets you apart from someone else like a finger print.

nice tatt by the way. what made you go with a steel plate theme?

i feel you bro. now a days everybody have the same whole tatts, no custom and it looks like some one doodled on there skin and just looks horrible. a tatt is something that represents you and sets you apart from someone else like a finger print.

nice tatt by the way. what made you go with a steel plate theme?

I originally wanted a stamp design... you know how they stamp "private property" or "property of" on doors and shit? yeah, i wanted something like that where it would show that i'm "owned" by the wife :D... when the artist showed it to me it looked really 'plain', then he told me a plate would look much better and he can work on the shading and make it look awesome... so i told him to show me and that was it... beat the shit outta the stamp design :D ... been wanting to get this for around 6 months now :)

I originally wanted a stamp design... you know how they stamp "private property" or "property of" on doors and shit? yeah, i wanted something like that where it would show that i'm "owned" by the wife :D... when the artist showed it to me it looked really 'plain', then he told me a plate would look much better and he can work on the shading and make it look awesome... so i told him to show me and that was it... beat the shit outta the stamp design :D ... been wanting to get this for around 6 months now :)

You're a good dude Bus! I would do the same thing for my girl and hold my head high haha. The only thing is, she doesn't need a tattoo to verify it, she know's I'm her's ALL TO WELL hahaha. :ac:ion-sm :p

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws