over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hows this?

rex

Newbies
Ok first things first Im 6'1'' around 270lb bodyfat I would guess between 14 and 17%. I have two cycles under me 1 just test and one test and dbol. Im finaly going to start My third cycle and Im going to try some new compounds. all My gear this time is hgh labs. Here is My cycle plan so far:
weeks 1-12 Test Prop 150mg eod
weeks 1-12 Masteron 75mg eod
weeks 1-6 or 6-12 Winny 50mg everyday ( better to take at the begining or end of cycle?)
I have nolvadex , clomid , and hcg for pct. I have way more hcg than I really need would it be a bad idea to take something like 200iu everyday throughout the whole cycle? My goal this time round is to stay around the same weight, but realy drop the bodyfat percent. I know that realy depends on My diet , My diet is clean right now but I plan on changing it while on cycle ( I plan to live on boiled chicken and grilled salmon. tuna when Im in a hurry to get out the door. raw brocoli as My veggie) Im hoping to have around 6 meals a day and get at least two gallon of water down daily. I would like to see some strenth gains this cycle to. Are My goals realistic with this cycle? Also what should I expect with the Masteron and Winni? This is My first go with them. Any advive is greatly apriciated. I plan on pinning My first shot tomorow.

12 weeks of eod pinning is going to get old, good luck. As for the hcg, 500iu every 5 days has worked well for me. I really can't offer anything in regards to the mast and winni.

12 weeks of eod pinning is going to get old, good luck. As for the hcg, 500iu every 5 days has worked well for me. I really can't offer anything in regards to the mast and winni.

I have been thinking 12 weeks of eod is going to be a pain , but I already bought the gear for it. My last cycle was 9 weeks every other day injections.

ok-:D

Last edited:
I hope your thread gets deleted by Dad!

its funny hows you idiots get so fired up
over a cycle...lmaoooo

like its gonna be the greatest cycle ever known to mankind..haha

"doing my first pin tomorrow!!!....yes!!!!!"

:D

thanks for the laughs guys

keepem coming

over a cycle...lmaoooo

keepem coming

this fin guy :D

over a cycle...lmaoooo

keepem coming
Hey Tenny? Did you get fired up over your first cycle? I know I did but in a very different way! I was so nervous I did NOT TELL ANOTHER LIVING SOUL! I understand the anxiety associated with thinking you will be the next Ronnie Coleman from your first pinning, but please keep the entheusiasm to a mild roar. Do not forget that a lot of places this is still against the law. I know they might not be interested in Joe Noob First cycle of 300mg/wk. But how do you think they get to the sources??? Just some food for thought. I am not flaming anyone, except maybe Tenny, cause he would have some great replies... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just stirring ya Ten, Keep up the good work bro. I'm right behind ya here. ;):D

Hey Tenny? Did you get fired up over your first cycle? I know I did but in a very different way! I was so nervous I did NOT TELL ANOTHER LIVING SOUL! I understand the anxiety associated with thinking you will be the next Ronnie Coleman from your first pinning, but please keep the entheusiasm to a mild roar. Do not forget that a lot of places this is still against the law. I know they might not be interested in Joe Noob First cycle of 300mg/wk. But how do you think they get to the sources??? Just some food for thought. I am not flaming anyone, except maybe Tenny, cause he would have some great replies... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Just stirring ya Ten, Keep up the good work bro. I'm right behind ya here. ;):D

:D:p

If your main goal is fat loss then you need to focus on that. Get your diet in check and look at fat loss drugs if you really must. I know its upsetting but 1 thing at a time. I hope this helps!

Ditto

Yep.... me too oldfella, I was wondering how am I gonna hide this from everyone! I gained 27 lbs on my first cycle when I was 22 yrs old and had the moddo "Deny till I Die!" when it came to AAS. I told no-one.
Things are soo much different these days with the internet and information available that you wouldn't see soooo many jerk-offs thinking they were gonna be the next Ronnie with there very first pin. I am glad people have there goals and are excited about their cycle, but there is soooooo much info on basic cycles for beginner's. Don't try to re-invent the wheel guys, and there is no need to broadcast your rookie cycles. Peace.

ME TOO!

I gained about a good 6-12 pounds on my firsy cycle. But then I learned it was just my helmet, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, and fanny pack that gave me those extra pounds! damn! :D

I gained about a good 6-12 pounds on my firsy cycle. But then I learned it was just my helmet, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, and fanny pack that gave me those extra pounds! damn! :D

Cool, where can I get those fanny packs bro? :D

Yours will probably filled with tasty healthy snakck instead of cash! hahahaha

Yum!! cant wait to inject the fanny pack in my arse!! Should gain 50 pounds within a week!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131