over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cyp/Deca Bulk Cycle = Weight Loss

Myck

Registered
First time a bulk cycle has ever NOT given me outstanding results. Diet and training is in order (300 grams of protein per day @ 210 lbs bw, plenty of quality carbs). No other health issues that I'm aware of.

I'm on week 10 of a 1000mg Test Cyp/500mg Deca cycle. I started the cycle at 212 lbs bw, at week 10 I'm at 207. I've never gained less than 15 lbs at the 10 week point in any similar cycles. I have no bloat from the test, which also has never happened.

Not to mention, an abcess on my delt is forming, plus my first shot from a newly opened bottle of cyp has caused a red streak to form on my tricep, where I injected it.

Bunk gear? My first thought. BUT, it comes from the most popular and reputable sponsor on the board. It was my first order from them.

Any insights? Suggestions?

Your have grown obviously. So your body is needing more of everything if you havent already increased it.

How's libido, energy, BP, strength?...just some other indicators. You said no bloat, and regardless of diet, NO bloat at all from that much test/ deca is strange.

Get a blood test to see where your test level is at. If it's not off the chart high, then the gear is bunk. Blood tests don't lie.

If your test level is where it should be, then diet, training needs some attention, I guess.

Then again, as said above, if your in a calorie deficit, you're not gonna gain anything.

Libido, strength, and BP are slightly elevated from normal, but not at the levels of previous cycles. Only recently started cardio (3x a week @ 25 min). Calories are in the 3800 range (300 pro, 400 carb, 100 fat), which has worked like a charm before.

Essentially, all factors (training, diet, rest) are the same (if not better) as they were on previous bulk cycles (even at lesser amounts of test). All previous bulk cycles have yielded 15-25 lb bw gains.

Basics

Libido, strength, and BP are slightly elevated from normal, but not at the levels of previous cycles. Only recently started cardio (3x a week @ 25 min). Calories are in the 3800 range (300 pro, 400 carb, 100 fat), which has worked like a charm before.

Essentially, all factors (training, diet, rest) are the same (if not better) as they were on previous bulk cycles (even at lesser amounts of test). All previous bulk cycles have yielded 15-25 lb bw gains.

Regardless if your gear is bunk or not, think about this: If you have gained 15 lbs per cycle in the past and 3800 cals, 300 pro "worked like a charm" you need to adjust to the new muscle and bodyweight each time. Muscle tissue reqires nutrients, protien, and cals to sustain itself. You definately need to compensate for the extra muscle each time by adjusting protien and cals.. Without knowing too much about you and by just looking at the basics of adding muscle, I would increase cals to 4400 and protien to 350 for your next cycle and adjust up or down from there every 2 weeks as you continue to gain new muscle or are getting some spill over into bodyfat. Remember if you gain 5 lbs of muscle in a month you need to adjust to that so you don't plateau again due to nutritional reasons. Hope that get's you started.

Last edited:
Regardless if your gear is bunk or not, think about this: If you have gained 15 lbs per cycle in the past and 3800 cals, 300 pro "worked like a charm" you need to adjust to the new muscle and bodyweight each time. Muscle tissue reqires nutrients, protien, and cals to sustain itself. You definately need to compensate for the extra muscle each time by adjusting protien and cals.. Without knowing too much about you and by just looking at the basics of adding muscle, I would increase cals to 4400 and protien to 350 for your next cycle and adjust up or down from there every 2 weeks as you continue to gain new muscle or are getting some spill over into bodyfat. Remember if you gain 5 lbs of muscle in a month you need to adjust to that so you don't plateau again due to nutritional reasons. Hope that get's you started.

excellent post Big Evil...You said every time you gained 15-25 lbs with the same nutrition. If thats true Big Evil is 100% correct. I would get your blood tested, but i feel the problem has been solved. Good Luck

I've taken note of all suggestions, and I agree. Excellent post by Big Evil.

To be honest, I think it's bad gear. I think the Deca worked to an extent, but is underdosed. I did experience alleviation of joint pain. As far as the test...my face will very noticeably bloat on 300mg weekly. No bloat, no gains, very little in strength and libido increase. 1000mg hasn't done anything.

Plus, the abcess and the fact that a single shot in the tri has left a long red streak (most likely an infection) leads me to believe that's it's "dirty".

Definitely my first and last order from this particular sponsor. And beside, TOA was about 6 weeks.

Next?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity