YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

who have you lost more respect for, tiger or lebron?

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
i gota go with lebron, ill never look at him the same again, for some reason , i can understand what tiger did, while i dont condone it, maybe cuz im a guy...........i think what lebron did is bad taste................i wonder if larry bird ever said "dazzle me"

My vote goes to the media/press...:mad:

can you believe i don't even know what Lenron did:confused:
all i know is he plays basketball...:eek:

tiger sucks for what he did but i can't judge cuz i have done some stupid things too. haven't cheated on my wife but i have done things i am not proud of.
-JS

can you believe i don't even know what Lenron did:confused:
all i know is he plays basketball...:eek:

tiger sucks for what he did but i can't judge cuz i have done some stupid things too. haven't cheated on my wife but i have done things i am not proud of.
-JS

:D

i gota go with lebron, ill never look at him the same again, for some reason , i can understand what tiger did, while i dont condone it, maybe cuz im a guy...........i think what lebron did is bad taste................i wonder if larry bird ever said "dazzle me"

I have no idea how anyone can blame or lose respect for Lebron??? If you trained all your life to win something or reach some ultimate goal...would you put it aside and dismiss that dream because of what others think? Just because he was drafted by his home team? Just because Cleveland finally had a super star and actually had some fans?

For example, you grow up in a small town with some good friends of yours. All of you hit the gym hard everyday...all have posters of Coleman, Yates, Cutler, etc on your wall. All of you have a dream of being on the pro stage. You just happen to have better genetics than all of your friends. You grow bigger and stay leaner than anyone you lift with or in your gym. Would you say fuck it, I'm not going to compete as a pro bc it would hurt my friends feelings?

If so then you don't have a pair because if you constantly live your life worried about others think of you, then you aren't living your life...you're allowing others to live it for you and make decisions on your behalf.

Lebron has a pair and has a dream of winning a Championship...why is it wrong he did something about it?

Last edited:
jordan didnt run off anywhere, magic didnt, bird didnt, the list is endless

I have no idea how anyone can blame or lose respect for Lebron??? If you trained all your life to win something or reach some ultimate goal...would you put it aside and dismiss that dream because of what others think? Just because he was drafted by his home team? Just because Cleveland finally had a super star and actually had some fans?

For example, you grow up in a small town with some good friends of yours. All of you hit the gym hard everyday...all have posters of Coleman, Yates, Cutler, etc on your wall. All of you have a dream of being on the pro stage. You just happen to have better genetics than all of your friends. You grow bigge and stay leaner than anyone you lift with or in your gym. Would you say fuck it, I'm not going to compete as a pro bc it would hurt my friends feelings?

If so then you don't have a pair because if you constantly live your life worried about others think of you, then you aren't living your life...you're allowing others to live it for you and make decisions on your behalf.

Lebron has a pair and has a dream of winning a Championship...why is it wrong he did something about it?

X2... I couldnt say it any better. Lebron may not have handled it the way everyone in cleveland wanted but he gave you his years already and played his contract out. You really cant ask for anything more than that. Tiger on the other hand ran around on his wife which is completely different.

Your point? Times are different.

How many different jobs have you worked? Bet it's been more than one.

Please tell me that you also realize that all of the above people you mentioned were on much better teams than Lebron has been on as well haha.

Shaq did, left Orlando high and dry. They'll get over it. Probably trade for Chris Paul or someone. Cavs need another face of the franchise and Chris Paul is avail.

Please tell me that you also realize that all of the above people you mentioned were on much better teams than Lebron has been on as well haha.

so the best record in the nba, and the conf finals is not a good team? just wasnt good enuff for lebron, and he couldnt wait, my point

the celtics , bulls and lakers were all great when magic, bird and jordan got there? no, they stuck it out, cuz they arent classless, they also were better players than " the king" will ever be

ive had 2 jobs in 28 yrs, but thanx for asking and i didnt quit for more money or more glory, i simply moved...............guess we see things from a different perspective

he ruined his legacy with this stunt, thats how i see it

if hed stayed in cleveland and won it would be a great thing for him, now if he wins, who cares.........its like being in a car race and halfway thru saying this cars sucks, i wana win, give me another one......................if a driver did that hed be labeled a baby, but somehow its ok for " the king" lol

Last edited:

no one begrudges him wanting to play elsewhere. There is a way that you can go about it that doesn't allow the national media to take pot shots at your people for 2 months so that you can get that love your daddy never gave you.

Frankly, it was embarassing to watch him make such a spectacle of himself. Jordan, Barkley, Ewing could have made a superteam at any time, there was no salary cap at the time. Yet they strived to create something out of nothing and didn't chase rings(in Barkleys case) until they saw it wasn't achievable in their 30's. Whatever he wins now, they will always say he had to go surround himself with 2 other top 5 players. As a hall of famer said last night, Jordan didn't join the Pistons because he couldn't beat them, he waited until he could do it with his team.

It's America, you can do what you want, but he flirted with 5 girls, and unlike when he's at the club, he could only go home with 1. That leaves a lot of pissed off people, and it's a situation he created because he let a bunch of kids run his show. It's like me running your contest prep, probably not a good idea unless you want to come in last, you go with a pro. He has became the most hated player in the NBA because he has unqualified friends advising him, and he is viewed as classless. Talking about himself in the 3rd person and acting the fool didn't help either.

i'll be watching the dream team down here in miami on home games boysss...ohhh this is gonna be sweet and sinful:D

Miami-Wade County/LeBroward county/West Palm Bosh County...:welcome:

First off I'm a Cleveland fan and I do agree it would have been a classy move to stay. But I absolutely don't get why everyone is blast LBJ for leaving. He didn't CHOOSE to play for the Cav's... they just simply happened to have the #1 pick the year he entered the draft. They've had 7 years of LBJ and he's done all he could to take them to the championship. He wants what any pro athlete is after - the pinnacle of his sport. Why hate the guy for leaving the team that happened to draft him - especially after all he has done for them. "After all, at the end of the day, this is a business".

My only regret is that I waited till this year to buy a 23 jersey... DOH.

As far as Tiger goes - I dont think he deserves to be crucified because he got caught doing what billions of other men have done over the course of humanity simply because he is a super star. Although he completely deserves to face the personal consequences (divorce etc).

Bottom line: If you want to be rich, famous, live the life fantastic, and bang every cocktail waitress in the US - more power to ya. I'm a tad jealous. Just wait to get married once you got it all outta your system.

That is all.

As far as losing respect for someone; I dont think you can compare these two people. Lebron did what he wanted to do for business/personal reasons.

Tiger on the other hand cheated on his wife with many women. This was a selfish hurtful act for his wife and his children. He obviously didnt think about his wife or children. Its not like he met one woman and fell in love with someone, but he was simply running around banging a different woman in every different state/city/town that he traveled to. Honestly he is a self serving asshole, and shouldnt have gotten married in the first place. imo these two cannot even be compared as far as losing respect for someone.

All I thought that happened was free agent recruiting...

The SCUMBAG USELESS MEDIA are the ones that turned this into the circus that it became.

lbj = punk ass bitch.
Dan Gilbert has hit the nail on the head.
Cleve will be better in the long run. People like that don't last in Cleve. They are better suited where everyone else is just them.
Clevelander's have more character then what he showed the world.
I wonder how many people in Cleve can't wait for a career changing injury or league suspension for conduct detrimental to the team/league.

Take the talents to south beach????, um.....................you mean the Heat.

oops I guess we hear to party.

Michael won a ring in 6 seasons, it took Larry 3 seasons, and it took Magic 1. Lebron has given Cleveland 7 years of his career! What else does he owe the team or city? And why does he owe them anything in the first place?

You have more respect for a man that cheated on his wife and completely let down his family....sponors......golf....etc. VS. a man that switched a basketball team???????? :rolleyes:

How could you lose respect for lebron? cause he took a PAY CUT to play with a better team and have a chance of winning a championship...which is how greatness is measured today. So he left his hometown cry me a river.
On the other hand Tiger only cheated on his wife countless times and thought he could because he worked hard as a golfer? I feel like Tiger is the one who lost all my respect

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws