over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dostinex- prami. tren

turbobusa

Kilo Klub Member
Question for those that have used caber and prami. which do you feel
is more effective for tren related prolactin controll. which had more negative sides for you? I would like to try some tren enan but am a little concerned about the sides people are reporting. I have used tren ace 50mg daily before and real negma parabolan at 3 amps per week. i believe the amps were 76mg.
the only sides I noticed were taking too long to nut and sleeping a little
less. The benefits (strength / hardness/) were really good.
I did search the old threads but did not really find the answer to my question.
Thanks for the advice/help.

I was hoping for some advice. I would really like to use some tren enan
as I dont want the frequent pokes right now with acetate.
just want to keep prolac sides in check. looks like i would be gtg with the dostinex or equivalent. ?? anyone.thanks

I would wait till I knew if I had gyno issues on tren first... Caber is going to be easier to manage at 500 mcg once or twice a week. Prami. Can be hard to dose.

here is a suggestion, if you can get tren e i think you should be able to get masteron e, why don't you go with master instead ? you will get the desired effects you are looking for, and minimal bad sides.

I Think that is a good suggestion. I have never used masteron.
I really liked the effects of tren but could do without the prolac sides.
How does masteron compare to tren hardness strength ect?
Thanks.

Thanks.

LOL - it doesn't. Strength while on tren is unreal. With Mast its somewhat noticable, but nothing in comparison. Mast and Tren together are an incredible combo of course. If you are just looking for muscle hardness, tren is an overkill if you are worried about sides. Use either proviron, Mast, Winstrol or Anavar.

Thanks.
hhmm hey bro ...im running 400 migs test e
400 of tren e
400 migs of drostanolone e (masterone)
700 migs of winny
per week /
1/2 monday 1/2 friday winny daily all injection
work well together except maybe im drying up a bit too much ..but quality is improving daily...masterone gives me night sweats and makes me lose weight fast if i do cardio with it ...tren seems to keep me from sleeping as a well..i say cut the dose of each down and run a little of each bro lol...i just like being cut the hell up ...my first cutter cycle ..always did test deca drolls a d-ball...looking much better..i am getting smaller i think but the quality is unreal gains for me

400 of tren e
700 migs of winny
per week /
work well together except maybe im drying up a bit too much ..but quality is improving daily...masterone gives me night sweats and makes me lose weight fast if i do cardio with it ...tren seems to keep me from sleeping as a well..i say cut the dose of each down and run a little of each bro lol...i just like being cut the hell up ...my first cutter cycle ..always did test deca drolls a d-ball...looking much better..i am getting smaller i think but the quality is unreal gains for me

I would say cut the winnie dosage in half or take it out of this stack altogether. Winstrol is the worst in terms of drying you out. Makes most people brittle as if they were 80 years old...!

400 of tren e
700 migs of winny
per week /

Too much winny IMO. I would up the masteron to 600 and lower the winny to 350

I would say cut the winnie dosage in half or take it out of this stack altogether. Winstrol is the worst in terms of drying you out. Makes most people brittle as if they were 80 years old...!
thanks for the info ...its like im drying up and shrinking daily but the vascularity is intense

your right damn i am dried up and feel week frail and joints crack...and im loosing weight too fast and my strength is gone im gonna cut winny out altogether give the tren a break and just run test e mast and hgh

here is a suggestion, if you can get tren e i think you should be able to get masteron e, why don't you go with master instead ? you will get the desired effects you are looking for, and minimal bad sides.

this is not generally correct... only if issues are due primarily to estrogen action (exacerbating PgR and/or PRL activity) which one would be better served by using exemestane to inhibit conversion rather than using a DHT offset (non genomic directly, indirectly drostanolone will increase free DHT which downregulates ER transcription-- though it likely also has direct genomic activity.. its less well explored)

(though increased free DHT competition for 5a and 3a-3b reduction may have some offsets. it not really known which metabolites have greater activity.. so this is a toss up... on whether it makes things better or worse)

stanozolol can help or make things worse... really depends on receptor isoforms...

in the post cycle this will however present more issues... becuase of the high level suppression of natural progesterone... as well as potenital impacts on MAO-B levels and the dopaminergic system...

add winstrol.. is a solution for some.. but even in those the post cycle impacts on progesterone synthesis, prolactin as well as overall hpga function and restoration may be worse... its worth mentioning... as few people are aware or even consider the impacts...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear