over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle & Fitness Magazine Deal

Rampower

Registered
Click link below or copy and paste it in your browser and you can get Muscle & Fitness magazine for $2.50 a year for up to 3 yrs. It is good until about 10pm et tonight. If the discounted price is not up enter code: Muscle and it will drop the price.

Tanga - Product of the Day

I did this a while ago, still waiting on my first magazine...

Click link below or copy and paste it in your browser and you can get Muscle & Fitness magazine for $2.50 a year for up to 3 yrs. It is good until about 10pm et tonight. If the discounted price is not up enter code: Muscle and it will drop the price.

thanks for the heads up. This really works guys. I have flex and muscle and fitness through this. :D
I did this a while ago, still waiting on my first magazine...

yeah it does take about 8-12 weeks for your first copy, but hell your getting a hell of a deal though.

It says may take up to 14 WEEKS to get your first issue?!? Why the fawk would it take 4 damn months to send a magazine to a house?!? Thats insane..

might be bullshit. Did anybody ever get a mag yet? I did it about a year ago for Maxima still no mag.

I think this magazine sucks but you cant pass up a deal like this. Thanks for sharing.

Ram do you work for Muscle and Fitness? I thought that we are not allowed to advertise in PM unless you paid for the advertisement eh!

might be bullshit. Did anybody ever get a mag yet? I did it about a year ago for Maxima still no mag.

Its not bullshit. I got the Flex and Muscle and Fitness right now. I just started this.

They always have deals on magazines. There was a forum that had all sorts of shit like this. I got a free subscription to Maxim for what was supposed to be a year. I don't think it stopped for like three years.

They make their money from advertising and how popular their magazine is. I'm assuming, with good reason, that is why you can oftentimes find deals where it is free to you, or damn close to it. The more people that subscribe to their magazine, the more they can charge for advertising.

Now I did do the Flex deal and thought I had lost my money but it started coming and I couldn't belive the deal.

The only thing that may hurt in the long run is when it's time to re-up with them. And you missed the fine print where it said "you get two years at the discount price BUT are automatically enrolled for another 2 years at the regular price". Make sure to read the fine print.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131