over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthol question

concreteguy

Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I just posted a few pics and Phil and Johnny Smiles both asked if I'm on it.
The answer is no I'm not on it. So now I'm thinking about trying this stuff because if guys like them can't tell, noone can if it's done correctly.

Question one: What are the odds of getting a lump like the one I have from prop from this?

Question two: Would this have a better kick if anything else was added to it and if so what?

I have read until I'm blind about all the info on it from BIGA. All good stuff.
Not sure if I'm buying in because all the "synthol guys" you see look like jackasses. Are those just the guys doing it wrong? Is the trick using just a cc at a time so you don't get silly looking?

Or should I just forget about it and go back to fighting with Phil? LOL

I'm sure like everything else it has a place and a need , but i think that when abused you get probelms.

I think that a differant trainig style maybe like the DC with the extream stretching may work as well as synthol at sensable doses

if you do arms like every day, will you be able to train?

The answer is no I'm not on it. So now I'm thinking about trying this stuff because if guys like them can't tell, noone can if it's done correctly.

Question one: What are the odds of getting a lump like the one I have from prop from this?

Question two: Would this have a better kick if anything else was added to it and if so what?

Not sure if I'm buying in because all the "synthol guys" you see look like jackasses. Are those just the guys doing it wrong? Is the trick using just a cc at a time so you don't get silly looking?

IMO those guys are just jack asses. there are many pros and amatuers as well who use it and use it pretty well. just can't get crazy with it.
i have never used it but kno guys who have and had good results with it.

now go start a fight with phil i am bored today:D
-JS

Prop is infinetely worst at lumps than syntherol. And if you follow my guide EXACTLY you won't get any lumps.

You don't mix anything with it as it can cause problems. All this has been discussed many times in my threads.

synthol guys" you see look like jackasses. Are those just the guys doing it wrong?

Most of those have implants and the look is promoted as syntherol use by the uneducated. You physically cannot look like those guys with syntherol, regardless how much you inject.

I know of two people that have used it in the gym i used to belong to. The results were great, and it did not look like some of the people that abuse it. Used properly i believe it works great, and i will try it when i am back in the gym.

Great stuff. Always a fan of syntherol.Even if I'm 40 now , I m still going to have another go this year. Obviously the muscle will look natural as you just give it a bit of space to grow once the oil withdraws.

I had a pretty good experience with Syntherol

Here is a link to a thread I started when I used it. It has pics of the progress and I have a measuring tape around my arm to show the growth. I got leaner and added size to my arms at the same time! Main thing I saw was a better peak. Some of the size remains after youre done too. You dont retain all of it because some of it is swelling, but after all is said and done youll see some permanent size.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

As far as pain, its not as bad as prop and I never had any abcess problems etc. Its clean stuff.

Something to add..

Even when youre doing the 3ml per injection, the heaviest part of the cycle, your arms still look natural if you do it the way Big A tells you. I couldnt go all day walking around without some random person walking up and telling me how good my arms looked and what was I doing for them,lol! So if you dont mind attention, youll be ok doing this.

Pics

Here is a link to a thread I started when I used it. It has pics of the progress and I have a measuring tape around my arm to show the growth. I got leaner and added size to my arms at the same time! Main thing I saw was a better peak. Some of the size remains after youre done too. You dont retain all of it because some of it is swelling, but after all is said and done youll see some permanent size.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26221-my-experience-syntherol-synthetek.html

As far as pain, its not as bad as prop and I never had any abcess problems etc. Its clean stuff.

Hey, thanks for getting back. Are those stretch marks at you bi peaks?Wow!

What I did notice in the pics are when your arms were 20 and over they got a puffy look. Kinda like some of the pros off season. What do you think your body fat% was at the time? Or is that just what it does?

There are some people who just want attention and the guys who look like jackasses from synthol use are some of those people. They don't really care if it looks good just that they get attention for it. And since we see these idiots all over they internet it apparently works for them. Because of that I wouldn't say they do it wrong but they simply don't have the same goals as most people.

Synthol is actually quite easy to do correctly if you follow Big A's directions. From my experience with it I would say that it would take more commitment to do it incorrectly then to do it correctly. I did bi's and tri's and it takes a considerable amount of time each day to do the shots. When the 30 days was up I was very happy to not have to do the shots every day. There is no way I would want to do it long enough to look like one of those jackasses.

Is scar tissue a potential issue from so many injections?

I've seen the TRUE plus sides highlighted and the ridiculous shown for what it actually is but what are the true down sides to this method?

Is scar tissue a potential issue from so many
injections?

Of course, that is why you are advised to consistently stretch and
massage the muscle you are applying the Syntherol to.

This is also why you are advised to use smaller needles and inject as
slowly as possible - ie. 1ml per minute.

I've seen the TRUE plus sides highlighted and the ridiculous
shown for what it actually is but what are the true down sides to this
method?

Could you elaborate, what exactly do you mean by true downsides and
true upsides?

If you follow the guide to applying Syntherol it is very hard to get this wrong....

Hey, thanks for getting back. Are those
stretch marks at you bi peaks?Wow!

What I did notice in the pics are when your arms were 20 and over they got
a puffy look. Kinda like some of the pros off season. What do you think your
body fat% was at the time? Or is that just what it does?

Just finished 10 days of injections. Right arm
size is up now 1 inch from when I started. Grown from 19 inches to 20
inches. I started a cycle at the same time I started the syntherol. My
bodyweight has climbed from 235 to 253 in those 10 days.

But some puffiness is definitely expected when you are bombarding the arm
with multiple injections daily. It is just inflammation that recedes within days
once you stop the injections and give the muscle a chance to recover.

Of course, that is why you are advised to consistently stretch and
massage the muscle you are applying the Syntherol to.

This is also why you are advised to use smaller needles and inject as
slowly as possible - ie. 1ml per minute.

Could you elaborate, what exactly do you mean by true downsides and
true upsides?

If you follow the guide to applying Syntherol it is very hard to get this wrong....

All the meds we use have some side effects, this substance being not being a pharmaceuitical seems to only have the one draw back, scare tissue and well pain of constantly injecting if you want to be a fanny about it all.

Is there anything else to take into account when weighting up wether to use it or not?

All the meds we use have some side effects, this
substance being not being a pharmaceuitical seems to only have the one
draw back, scare tissue and well pain of constantly injecting if you want to
be a fanny about it all.

Is there anything else to take into account when weighting up wether to use
it or not?

Scar tissue and abcesses are the 2 main concerns.

Neither of which are likely if the instructions on Syntherol use are followed as
detailed in the guide by Big A. They generally only occur if one does not
massage and stretch enough. That is why massaging is stressed so much
whenever we talk about the use of Syntherol as they both start with a lump.

If a lump does happen to form you should stop use in that muscle and
massage until it goes away before resuming.

In regards to just general pain and discomfort, that's obviously just a result
of such frequent injections and the presence of oil within the muscle applying
constant pressure to the fascia. This cannot be avoided, but can be
somewhat minimized. The use of a smaller needle would minimize injection
pain and frequent stretching would ease the discomfort throughout the cycle
aswell as aiding in stretching the fascia moreso.

Hey, thanks for getting back. Are those stretch marks at you bi peaks?Wow!

What I did notice in the pics are when your arms were 20 and over they got a puffy look. Kinda like some of the pros off season. What do you think your body fat% was at the time? Or is that just what it does?

The stretch marks were mostly old I think, ive had those for a long time. As far as being puffy, all I remember is that by the time I had finished the run of the synthol I had dropped bodyfat because I had lost about 1/2 to 1 inch off my waist. I think I was probably sitting at about 12-15% bf when it was done. Only a guess. I was nowhere as lean as you are. A year later or so I got with Phil and got my bf down to about 8% or so.

From what I could see, my arms really didnt look puffy much at all. If anything they were much harder than usual. They feel like they are pumped all day long. You know how it feels really good after a hard bicep workout? Thats how it felt much of the day. For awhile there might be some pain, but it goes away especially once you get used to it.

Going to add this, i just read part of my old post and I had just started a cycle and had picked up 20 lbs in 10 days, lol. I guess you could say the words "water retention"!

Last edited:
But some puffiness is definitely expected when you are bombarding the arm
with multiple injections daily. It is just inflammation that recedes within days
once you stop the injections and give the muscle a chance to recover.

Yeah, this is a given. There is some, but its not bad. For instance, the swelling isnt nearly as bad as what you get from doing something like test prop.

The pain?

The stretch marks were mostly old I think, ive had those for a long time. As far as being puffy, all I remember is that by the time I had finished the run of the synthol I had dropped bodyfat because I had lost about 1/2 to 1 inch off my waist. I think I was probably sitting at about 12-15% bf when it was done. Only a guess. I was nowhere as lean as you are. A year later or so I got with Phil and got my bf down to about 8% or so.

From what I could see, my arms really didnt look puffy much at all. If anything they were much harder than usual. They feel like they are pumped all day long. You know how it feels really good after a hard bicep workout? Thats how it felt much of the day. For awhile there might be some pain, but it goes away especially once you get used to it.

Going to add this, i just read part of my old post and I had just started a cycle and had picked up 20 lbs in 10 days, lol. I guess you could say the words "water retention"!

I have to move my shots around because if I put them in the middle of my shoulder to often it starts to hurt all day and effect my workouts. Is this the kind of pain your talking about? Like hitting the same area on your butt over and over.

How did Phil get you to 8% body fat"eating clen only when your hungry"?LOL

Let's go Phil, BRING IT!:banghead:

I have to move my shots around because if I put them in the middle of my shoulder to often it starts to hurt all day and effect my workouts. Is this the kind of pain your talking about? Like hitting the same area on your butt over and over.

How did Phil get you to 8% body fat"eating clen only when your hungry"?LOL

Let's go Phil, BRING IT!:banghead:

Well, I never missed a biceps workout because of the synthol but there were a few days I almost put off 1 day because of it. The pain though I worked through and as I said you get used to it. Since you start out with just 1cc its not too bad, and as you get used to it the 3cc you finally use actually hurts less than the 1cc you started with. Be sure to do his maintenance phase at the end too.

His eat only when hungry is mostly what did it for me. I had been force feeding myself for years trying to grow more muscle and I was taking in too many calories. I was eating fairly clean, not too much differently than he had me, but I was eating way too much. For most meals I would eat 3 or even 4 huge boneless chicken breasts and a mound of rice and some veggies. Phil did have me eat a lot more vegetables and fruit. It was the first time I ever ate fruit because I was convinced they were too high in the glycemic index. The fruit helped a lot I think. I got very lean. Gonna hunt down that thread I started again and post a link here.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-photos/29288-my-progress-pics-after-having-phils-help.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity