over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BORING CHICKEN

YourNemesis

Banned
Can someone suggest a good marinade for chicken.

I dont wanna use salt, or anything that makes the chicken less healthy or adding carbs

At your service!
1. Try a marinade of Olive Oil, Adobo, Onion & garlice powder - go lite on the OO to curb fat content (even though oo is good for you).
or
2. Try sautee with PAM, fresh tomato, onions, - season w/ garlic powder.

At your service!
1. Try a marinade of Olive Oil, Adobo, Onion & garlice powder - go lite on the OO to curb fat content (even though oo is good for you).
or

Thanks bro... Was wondering if i should pin each breast lol.... LIke flavor inject it... No matter what I do to the outside of the chicken, inside always taste flat. Im gonna pin it with stuff, maybe put Test powder in that olive oil.

jk on the test powder

My all time favorite is the Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning. No sodium and very tasty on grilled chicken

my problem with trying to diet is that i love cheese and sauces.

Thats why maybe I should inject my chicken so there is flavor through out.

you talking about chicken always bland on the inside,i tell you what i do no matter how i cook them is to pound them thinner,i do not like thick chicken breast,then i usually throw on a season and put on foreman grill 3 minutes each side and done.

dude that posted last, what a loser. I hope she finds out and sues your ass

get the fuck off this forum, people like you dont belong here

How come this thread got a 5 star rating? :rolleyes:

How come this thread got a 5 star rating? :rolleyes:

because people think I take it up the butt like crazy now....

lol give me some advise big chef damn haha

^^^^^^ Problem Solved!! :yeahthat:

very good answer.

sirachi and chicken with brown rice pre work out and white rice post work out. But don't have to much any where near cardio work of any kind. Stuff burns coming back up.

I have tons of chicken when I am cutting, and the way I spice it up is just throwing hot sauce on it. If you enjoy buffalo chicken, I recommend Frank's Red Hot Wing Sauce. It has 0 carbs and has a great but not overpowering flavor. I just cook the chicken, then pour some red hot on there and it tastes awesome. I get sick of chicken with olive oil very quickly, but with the Red Hot it seems to always taste good. Another thing that I like to do is buy a big bag of Tyson frozen chicken wings and cook those. You can bake them or grill them, but I like to fry them in a saucepot of canola oil.

Just get a big pot and fill a few inches of canola oil. Put the chicken in before you turn the heat on (As I learned the hard way, hot oil spitting everywhere!). And just cook until they have a nice golden brown color. Then toss them in any carbless sauce you like (Buffalo, Lemon Pepper, whatever). And you have a great tasting carbless (Wings are unbreaded) dinner!

At your service!
or

did this today, very easy an came out great!

Can someone suggest a good marinade for chicken.

I dont wanna use salt, or anything that makes the chicken less healthy or adding carbs

i stick my whole skinless, fattrimmed,chicken in the pressure cooker with water, handfull of garlic, two roots of ginseng, jujube nuts, walnuts, cooking for 1.5hrs, open it back up, smash the bones down and let the meat get shredded..
put water if needed but shouldnt. and let it cook for another 40mins. u gotz chicken bone soup.

its not bad@all.

Not a marinade, but a way to add some variety.

Stuff them either by splitting open a thick breast or by pounding out flat then rolling up. Spinach, sun dried tomatoes, bleu cheese, mushrooms, etc.

i just use nothing but the same seasoning masterpiece bbq seasoning its great goes with anything.

In the final days of contest prep and eating a ton of chicken of course. Just got myself one of these Subeam Rocket Grills. My wife is now the happiest woman in the world, ZERO cleanup unlike the George Foreman grill. And the chicken comes out incredibly moist! I should have purchased one of these ages ago!

WORLDSPAN

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828