YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HELP! ITALIAN translation needed, guys!!!

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Screw Google Translator... :rolleyes: :(

Can someone tell me what the following means:

"tvtttttb"

ti voglio tanto... tanto bene

I guess the five T's between the v and b all mean "tanto"... but that's about all i've figured... lol.

Said from a girl to a boy and apparently used especially in the Napoli area.

It may sound nothing for you, but that's very important for me... thanks in advance guys. :)

Last edited:
I love you so ... so much

Thank you, max_rep. Actually, I had figured it meant something along those lines, but my concern was more to know if it's something you say to someone you really care for (your best friend), or to that special person you've fallen for... :confused:

Thanks for you help. :)

well now… those words sounds REALLY nice JC! So much sexier sounding in Italian though :love:

agreed, I love Italian women... went to Italy on deployment, more specifically Palermo, Sicily.... I fell in love with the culture, the town, and the people

BUMP :D

Well, it doesn't sound like something I would say to a friend.

I'd say that if I was looking in the mirror or course, but other than that I would think it would be saved for someone else I really loved.
;)

Uhh Google Translator told you almost exact what it meant also... :confused:

Actually I translated from italian to french, and the french result wasn't convincing at all... in any case far from something as clear as "I love you so much"... hence why I needed another input... and since there are so many Italians in the US, I thought about asking here.

Better for you? ;)

He was breathing really hard and his heart was pounding. He wanted to make sure :D

You got that right, Mickey... hahahahahaha!!!!!!! :D:love::love::D

I'd say that if I was looking in the mirror or course, but other than that I would think it would be saved for someone else I really loved.
;)

LMAO!! How NOT to fall in love for yourself when you're such a sexy beast with so magnificient hair? :confused::D;)

Screw Google Translator... :rolleyes: :(

Can someone tell me what the following means:

"tvtttttb"

ti voglio tanto... tanto bene

I guess the five T's between the v and b all mean "tanto"... but that's about all i've figured... lol.

Said from a girl to a boy and apparently used especially in the Napoli area.

It may sound nothing for you, but that's very important for me... thanks in advance guys. :)

This means I love you so so so so so so much. Certainly not friend like!!

What is she really saying, she wants to have your babies and get marry ASAP! :love:

What is she really saying, she wants to have your babies and get marry ASAP! :love:

:eek:

Well, Chef... that's what I'd have loved to hear, but that's unfortunately NOT what she's saying. :(

In her mind, this "I love you so so so so so much" is more like "You're the greatest person I've ever met and I care for you so much... I'll never forget you, my dearest FRIEND".

As you can see, that makes a slight difference... :(

Uhh Google Translator told you almost exact what it meant also... :confused:

Let me tell you I was VERY pissed when i first read your reply... but then I realized I didn't say enough about the whole story for you to react otherwise, and knew that in your shoes I could also have bounced back with a smart ass comment. That's ok... :cool:

The thing is that girl I'm speaking of has faced serious problems lately and I've shared evry single one of them - and more - cause she's REALLY a great soul. The kind of woman you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. At least me. No joke.

Well, her being Italian, she left for Rome in her family a few days ago, for what was supposed to be a very short trip. Until that call I received yesterday saying she would never come back...

Now maybe some of you can understand why I needed a translation... :cool:

Well.......does she speak french? ask her in french!!! Does she speak english?? Ask her to be more specific!! Play dumd and say......."I'm confused? What does this really mean?"

In any case it does sound like a bit more than I love you friend!!
Maybe I love you my new best friend??? HAHAHAHAHA. Don't sweat it JC. Just let happen what will happen my brother. In any case she is very cute and looks like fun to be with........So enjoy it my friend!!;):D

Let me tell you I was VERY pissed when i first read your reply... but then I realized I didn't say enough about the whole story for you to react otherwise, and knew that in your shoes I could also have bounced back with a smart ass comment. That's ok... :cool:

The thing is that girl I'm speaking of has faced serious problems lately and I've shared evry single one of them - and more - cause she's REALLY a great soul. The kind of woman you'd want to spend the rest of your life with. At least me. No joke.

Well, her being Italian, she left for Rome in her family a few days ago, for what was supposed to be a very short trip. Until that call I received yesterday saying she would never come back...

Now maybe some of you can understand why I needed a translation... :cool:
Can you find out what happened? What is going on?? Has her parents got something to do with it? Maybe you need to go to Rome and find out. Could be a test? A Roman holiday sounds alright anyway.......YES??????

Can you find out what happened? What is going on?? Has her parents got something to do with it? Maybe you need to go to Rome and find out. Could be a test? A Roman holiday sounds alright anyway.......YES??????

I don't have to find out... I know her reasons. :banghead:

And yes, I'll go to Rome very soon.

You have a pm, Dale.

I don't have to find out... I know her reasons. :banghead:

And yes, I'll go to Rome very soon.

You have a pm, Dale.
Done my friend. Thanks:)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views