over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I over reacting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NTobler

Registered
This may be something really stupid- flame away if you want because it will make me feel better if you do hahah! So today my girl called me out and said wouldn't be able to do her ab workout- so I took her on and dominated her shit in it...I refuse to lose to her (most of the time) but it came to my attention while I was on the floor while do leg raises that there is a bump on my right lower ass cheek. It doesn't hurt and I've never felt or realized it until now, but this bastard is almost the size of a tennis ball! Its not an abcess because I haven't done any injections. I went to rub it and its deep into the muscle. The skin is not red or hot, and it not noticable unless you feel directly under my right ass cheek. It's almost like a huge muscle knot. But I don't think it's that. Any of you guys know what this might be? Swollen Lymph Node? I'm thinking I should head into the doctor tomorrow about this-- I don't think its something too serious where I need to go to the ER if it hasn't bothered me until now.

Damn- that would scare the hell out of me if it's a tumor...hopefully its not cancerious...I'm just starting to get big and see results!! I'd be devistated if I lose everything I've gained...

Dude, it could be several things. Don't get freaked out yet. Make an appointment with your primary care physician and get it checked out. Could just be a cyst. I don't think the ER would be the place to get it checked out as it's not really an emergency and would just end up costing you a lot of money for probably nothing.

Alright-- sounds good...crossing my fingers and going to head in tomorrow...regardless this trip is going to cost me some money because I don't have health insurance right now. I'm still a student....and my insurance will not cover me unless Im in school, so during the summer time I'm SOL.

Alright-- sounds good...crossing my fingers and going to head in tomorrow...regardless this trip is going to cost me some money because I don't have health insurance right now. I'm still a student....and my insurance will not cover me unless Im in school, so during the summer time I'm SOL.

Explain that to your doctor so they don't order expensive CT scans or bullshit like that. A good doc should be able to assess the situation. I really don't think it's gonna be serious and yes, I do work in the medical field.

I had a popliteal cyst behind my right knee the size of a golf ball, took about a year but my body absorbed it and I have had no further problems with it!

I wish I had my doctor to go to...but I'm in a totally different state then where I'm "from" and I know this sounds crazy but the 3 years I've been here I haven't had to go to the doctor once...is there a specific doctor I should go talk to about this so I don't have to go through all the CT scans and bs like that if its not needed?

Actually, if you took a recent shot of AAS, it is the high BA content.

It can't be a shot...I took one a week ago in my left quad...and this lump is on my right lower butt cheek. I've had a cyst before and it came to some-what of a head when I'd soak it in hot water...this isn't a skin surface bump...its deep into my muscle...it feels like a knot the size of a damn tennis ball!

Go see a Dr. and have yourself check up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear