over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone tried this....

purelifting

Registered
Instead of doing 4 weeks of d-bol at a decent dose.....

Has anyone tried doing 8+ weeks of d bol at a very lose dose, maybe 15mg ish?

wonder how it would work?

When I first started out (I'm 41) we did dbol, deca, and test with the dbol staying at 25mg/daily for 8 weeks. Great cycle!

the liver toxicity is very over exaggerated IMO, liver values return to normal after the cycle rather quickly from what I've seen from tests.

not to steal the thread or anythiung but do you guys think 40mg of dbol a day for 6 weeks would be too much? I hear about some guys running 100mg of abombs a day for 8 weeks straight i cant see why not the same with dbol (just obviously not at 100mg).

I ran 30mg for 4 week and showed awesome results (with 500mg of test for 10 weeks)

I might look into doing 8 weeks for 20mg maybe? of course have my bloodtests before after and during just to make sure I am good.

I loved being on D bol... pumps were killer and I was a beast when weight hits my hand.

Instead of doing 4 weeks of d-bol at a decent dose.....

Has anyone tried doing 8+ weeks of d bol at a very lose dose, maybe 15mg ish?

wonder how it would work?

Someone way more knowledgable than me suggested this years ago and he made me a believer.

My liver values don't get that messed up from orals. Some will argue with me and that's ok, but looking at Anadrol guidelines for example and bodybuilders are dosing quite low.

Anadrol Dosing:
Adult Min/Max Dose: 1.0mg/kg/5.0mg/kg
Pediatric Min/Max Dose: 1.0mg/kg/5.0mg/kg

So I'm 224 now, the above guidelines would have me on 200+ mg of Anadrol a day, with therapy usually lasting longer than 6 months. I've never used that much for that long...

Alot of guys at the gym are taking dbol and drol at 50 50 each

Don't worry about dose really...find where you can grow the most and don't over do it....I run all my orals for 4 weeks, take a week off and get a blood test done during that week or the week after to see where I'm at and I will run another 4 weeks if I'm alright. I don't really look at the live enzyme test to hard because as long as you eventually get off them, your levels will return to normal.

yeah you could go on longer than 4 weeks at a time...:banghead:

I'm currently taking a-drol 50mg a day for 8 weeks, along with 500mg test e for 12 weeks. Weight yesterday was 290lb. Strength (for me) really up. Oh yea, I'm 58 years old.

My liver values don't get that messed up from orals. Some will argue with me and that's ok, but looking at Anadrol guidelines for example and bodybuilders are dosing quite low.

Anadrol Dosing:
Adult Min/Max Dose: 1.0mg/kg/5.0mg/kg
Pediatric Min/Max Dose: 1.0mg/kg/5.0mg/kg

So I'm 224 now, the above guidelines would have me on 200+ mg of Anadrol a day, with therapy usually lasting longer than 6 months. I've never used that much for that long...

i have seen that as well....kinda crazy if u think about it ...

D bol has to be my favorite oral i've tried...I blew up on that stuff,too much at times...
Last time i ran the Dbol was for only 4 weaks at 50mgs a day "IV"...i gained a little too much weight...
Next time i think that i will lower the dose to 40 ish...

I ran 1.5mg methyltren for 6 weeks followed by 100mg dbol for 6 weeks. Just got blood tests back, liver values completely normal.

as for the OP, I know lots of guys that will run 10mg dbol for 4-6 months with no problems.

i just finished up the last of my dbol. ran it for 8 wks. at 50 mg a day with good gains so far. also running test e at 500mg/wk and decca at 200mg/wk. i started smaller of course previous cycles and worked up to this. everyone is different and you have to see how your body reacts to each differently. i react very well and have picked up gains with little but some sideeffects. in 8 wks i've gained 12 lbs. i know some will say this is not believable but its true

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131