over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chiropractors

BoaMan

Registered
I know there are a few Chiropractors here and I am hoping to get your incite...

I really like my Chiropractor. He is a very nice and talented man. He actually saved me from ankle surgery... that is another story. However, he is a little guy and no matter how much I try, I can't relax enough for him to adjust my lower back. He moves quick. The first time I went to him, he caught me off guard and really got my low back to move. It felt great! He has me lay on my side with one leg bent. He then quickly uses his body to push on the bent leg. Now that I know what's coming, he can't budge me.

I'm having some low back issues right now and want to go see a Chiropractor. I am just not sure I should go to him. Now, I am not sure if this matters or not, but I am about 20lbs lighter since the last time I saw him.

Do you guys have any suggestions? What should I look for when trying to find a new Chiropractor?

I am thinking about trying this guy. He does ART too.

**broken link removed**

*** Use Firefox if you look at his website

Last edited:
One word...RELAX! $40-60 a visit isn't worth not being co-operative.

I know there are a few Chiropractors here and I am hoping to get your incite...

I really like my Chiropractor. He is a very nice and talented man. He actually saved me from ankle surgery... that is another story. However, he is a little guy and no matter how much I try, I can't relax enough for him to adjust my lower back. He moves quick. The first time I went to him, he caught me off guard and really got my low back to move. It felt great! He has me lay on my side with one leg bent. He then quickly uses his body to push on the bent leg. Now that I know what's coming, he can't budge me.

I'm having some low back issues right now and want to go see a Chiropractor. I am just not sure I should go to him. Now, I am not sure if this matters or not, but I am about 20lbs lighter since the last time I saw him.

Do you guys have any suggestions? What should I look for when trying to find a new Chiropractor?

As a chiro there are some things you should know:

Giving a chiropractic adjustment is a lot like playing a sport that requires a high level of skill, speed a moderate level of strength. Strength becomes more important in adjusting larger people.

Chiropractor's trained in the Gonstead method ( A diplomat if you can find one) tend to be highly skilled practitioners.

There are also several instrument's that can get the job done consistently without regard for patient relaxation. I like the Arthrostim and Impulse from Neuromechanical Inc. for delivering instrument adjustments.

ART: Great tech, but it is no substitute for a good adjustment. My experience has shown that more than a few ART chiro's are overly focused on soft tissue
and less focused on giving a good adjustment. I have a local chiro who does ART (that I refer to on occasion) who does not adjusts at all.

My advice is to look elsewhere. See if you can find a chiro who is into strength training.

As a chiro there are some things you should know:

Giving a chiropractic adjustment is a lot like playing a sport that requires a high level of skill, speed a moderate level of strength. Strength becomes more important in adjusting larger people.

Chiropractor's trained in the Gonstead method ( A diplomat if you can find one) tend to be highly skilled practitioners.

There are also several instrument's that can get the job done consistently without regard for patient relaxation. I like the Arthrostim and Impulse from Neuromechanical Inc. for delivering instrument adjustments.

ART: Great tech, but it is no substitute for a good adjustment. My experience has shown that more than a few ART chiro's are overly focused on soft tissue
and less focused on giving a good adjustment. I have a local chiro who does ART (that I refer to on occasion) who does not adjusts at all.

My advice is to look elsewhere. See if you can find a chiro who is into strength training.

Thanks!

I did end up seeing him yesterday. He said it is my sacrum. I thought it was my tailbone. I do feel better, but I think I need someone larger and stronger.

I have to find someone new anyway as he no longer takes my insurance. I have it narrowed down to two Chiros. When I call on Monday, I'll be asking a lot of questions.

Got the same issue with my chiropractor bro, he's about 30 lbs lighter than me.However I have learned how to work with him, it is kind of tough to relax when you know the big jolt is coming , but I just close my eyes and become a wet noodle and let him do his thing. This I advice you , if you found a good one keep him, because there are a lot of them who are just not that good. God bles you my friend.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131