over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Where to move to?

vanya

Registered
So the house is being sold and I have the option to move. Im just thinking of an awesome place to move to where this are good gyms, cost of living isn't insane, people are pleasant, and just an overall relaxed place. The first place that popped into my head was Colorado. Ive lived in a small town called Bennet, Colorado for awhile and I even loved it there. Anyone have any good suggestions on good cities to move to in Colorado or ANYWHERE to start over with such attributes as I listed above?

I can tell you where NOT to go... anywhere in the northeast i am from NYC and boston (divorced parents). And i can tell you there are very few plesant people and the cost of living is a lot. I once went to boulder colorado tho and that seemed nice.

Yeah I have 2-3 friends that live in boulder and So i was thinking of heading out that way because when i lived in CO as a kid i loved it. I wonder what the bodybuilding scene is around this area? Anyone have any feedback?

I can tell you where NOT to go... anywhere in the northeast i am from NYC and boston (divorced parents). And i can tell you there are very few plesant people and the cost of living is a lot. I once went to boulder colorado tho and that seemed nice.

x2 it's seems like everyone in the northeast has a chip on the shoulder but I have had a couple of friends that have moved to Colorado and they have not come back and have said they love it there.

Wahington state, Oregon, Nevada, but that can get pricey.

OR an alternative route if you really wanna mix things up...Take that dough and move to a foreign country. Ive never looked back.

Austin TX, asheville NC, Portland OR.... three of the most chill-pleasant cities in the states I have had the pleasure of being

Wahington state, Oregon, Nevada, but that can get pricey.

OR an alternative route if you really wanna mix things up...Take that dough and move to a foreign country. Ive never looked back.

Europe's great, but not so easy to get a visa for.

take your money and move to the philippines then throw your passport in the ocean cuz you'll never want to leave.

Chandler, Arizona, especially if you have a family, and dont mind the heat. I moved here from NY 7 years ago, the only downfall is that from june through august its like living in a friggin oven. For instance its gonna be 118 today, but the rest of the year is gorgeous. Cost of living is on the low end, i bought a 4000sq ft home with 3 car garage (that i turned into a gym) on just shy a quarter of an acre for 250k. property taxes are 1200/year, unlike the 12k i was paying back on Long island. There are alot of gyms around, however mostly franchise gyms like 24hr, LA fitness, etc. This is why i built my own

I live in Colorado. Mark my words, as I am in the epicenter of it all, there will be an economic boom here over the next year and for years to come. What Colorado is doing now has never been done anywhere in the world.

I live in Colorado. Mark my words, as I am in the epicenter of it all, there will be an economic boom here over the next year and for years to come. What Colorado is doing now has never been done anywhere in the world.

I am interested to know, what is Colorado doing that has never been done anywhere in the world?

my favorite cities

Albuquerque NM
Glendale AZ
Boise ID
Austin TX
Portland OR
Henderson NV
Sacramento CA

My Experience

I just moved from the North East to Atlanta 3 weeks ago. I'm loving it.

But I've been everywhere and colorado or cali or Pac NW are really nice. I hear the guy on Arizonia. I love it. But man, it make Atlanta feel cold.

But I'm really surprised you havent been bitch slapped about the grass is always greener and that kinda BS. Sometimes a big change is exactly what one needs.

Assuming you are not independently wealthy and retired, I'd take the job market seriously.

Albuquerque NM
Glendale AZ
Boise ID
Austin TX
Portland OR
Henderson NV
Sacramento CA

Has it been a while since you've been to Glendale? I think there are a lot nicer areas of Arizona to live in.

I'm getting ready to move from Az to Minnesota next month. Doing it for family, not looking forward to the winters though.

Has it been a while since you've been to Glendale? I think there are a lot nicer areas of Arizona to live in.

I'm getting ready to move from Az to Minnesota next month. Doing it for family, not looking forward to the winters though.

Yes it has been a long time since in Glendale. Unfortunately I had to travel to Minneapolis on business twice last winter. OMG :mad: I hate cold weather.
Good luck with that.

Portland great but too cloudy and wet, Boise awesome, winters are mild but long. I like the Sun, mid sized cities. Sacramento was a big suprise, I really like it. Reno is another mid-size good climate etc...

well I live in Austin, Tx with that being said DONT MOVE HERE! hehe because everywhere else I turn a lot of other people are moving here and it's getting crowded :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131