over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

does anyone here have pec implants

does anyone know any body that has had them done.

The ex-wife had them. :D

Actually, a friend of mine had them done years ago, he had a condition called "Poland syndrome" or something similar. He looked awful back in the day. Felt bad for him because he wouldn't or couldn't take his shirt off at the beach, playing any sport, etc. Not like "a few" of the guys here looking for an excuse to yank their shirts off, heh. Of course I'm not like that. :rolleyes: These days you'd never know he had implants (he had missing tissue in different places on each side of his chest). On one side it's three implants in a type of fan shape, imitating the shape of a pec. On the other, one large implant. I'd have to ask him the reason for the differences, but no doubt due to the differences in the 'shape' of each pec, or what little pieces of pecs he had. Yeah, those of us that know bug him a bit. But he's a lot better off.

The ex-wife had them. :D

Actually, a friend of mine had them done years ago, he had a condition called "Poland syndrome" or something similar. He looked awful back in the day. Felt bad for him because he wouldn't or couldn't take his shirt off at the beach, playing any sport, etc. Not like "a few" of the guys here looking for an excuse to yank their shirts off, heh. Of course I'm not like that. :rolleyes: These days you'd never know he had implants (he had missing tissue in different places on each side of his chest). On one side it's three implants in a type of fan shape, imitating the shape of a pec. On the other, one large implant. I'd have to ask him the reason for the differences, but no doubt due to the differences in the 'shape' of each pec, or what little pieces of pecs he had. Yeah, those of us that know bug him a bit. But he's a lot better off.
thanks bro i no i was going to get flamed a bit for asking. i was looking purely for a reconstructive point.

Pecs implants - a wrong choice imo.

Yeah I don't believe in them, they look to fake.

only ever seen one guy that had them... at least where it was apparent... and am pretty good as spotting implants of all kinds... fairly familiar with human anatomy... so when its off tend to notice... (whether its implants, abnormal fat storage, deviations in joint alighment, structural malformations of most kinds) have to say.. looked pretty wierd... massive chest and did flyes with 20's (thats all he did). they were like muscles... but also kind of boob like... kind of like a confused tranny..

the only case where they would seem to be not abnormal looking is where their is deformity of chest musculature or rib cage... otherwise.... though sure there are exceptions...

only ever seen one guy that had them... at least where it was apparent... and am pretty good as spotting implants of all kinds... fairly familiar with human anatomy... so when its off tend to notice... (whether its implants, abnormal fat storage, deviations in joint alighment, structural malformations of most kinds) have to say.. looked pretty wierd... massive chest and did flyes with 20's (thats all he did). they were like muscles... but also kind of boob like... kind of like a confused tranny..

the only case where they would seem to be not abnormal looking is where their is deformity of chest musculature or rib cage... otherwise.... though sure there are exceptions...
from the research i have done you definitely need the right surgeon. there are very few i have seen that look natural.

Last edited:
The guy I know who has them, no one can tell. Just looks like a normal chest.

Agreed fully. Who need implants? Increase your bench sets.
thier are cases for some that training through no fault of their own are never going to fix the issue. its hard for some that dont have the problem to under stand.there are cases were your genetics just did not give you what you need to build in the first place

thier are cases for some that training through no fault of their own are never going to fix the issue. its hard for some that dont have the problem to under stand.there are cases were your genetics just did not give you what you need to build in the first place

My pecs are embarrassing. They are by far the weakest part of my entire physique...no matter how much I work them out, they never grow like my shoulders and arms do. I still would never consider implants.

But...that's just me.

I wouldnt even think about getting them. Same with calves. I seen a documentary years ago about some bodybuilder that had them done, and it looked extremely painful. Even though my calves are probably my weakest bodypart, I wouldnt even consider it.. Just seems like an easy way out, and plus if they look fake, why bother?

My pecs are embarrassing. They are by far the weakest part of my entire physique...no matter how much I work them out, they never grow like my shoulders and arms do. I still would never consider implants.

But...that's just me.
I under stand what your saying bro. but if that's you in your avatar you are very lucky compared to my self. and i would be very content with those pecks.

I under stand what your saying bro. but if that's you in your avatar you are very lucky compared to my self. and i would be very content with those pecks.

Thanks bro. It's a flattering picture, but I appreciate that.:cool:

My pecs and my calves are my trouble areas.

Thanks bro. It's a flattering picture, but I appreciate that.:cool:

My pecs and my calves are my trouble areas.
see for myself calves are not an issue. and would never consider implants. it just shows the double standard. if a girl has saggy tiny boobs which theirs is no fix naturally implants are no big deal. it should be the same for us.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws