YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

baseball to begin hgh testing in the minors.

railslave

Kilo Klub Member
Just saw this in the paper. Thought I would share. **broken link removed**

I heard about this this morning on MIKE AND MIKE. Dont agree with it.

Spinal tap? For real or is that a joke?

If that is the truth then that is some bullshit subjecting people to that type of testing. There are some real adverse events that can happen from such testing.

I hope that isn't true, if it is I don't know what this country is coming to!:confused:

Spinal tap? For real or is that a joke?

If that is the truth then that is some bullshit subjecting people to that type of testing. There are some real adverse events that can happen from such testing.

I hope that isn't true, if it is I don't know what this country is coming to!:confused:

I was misinformed, apparently a blood test has been developed very recently.

I dont understand how they will be able to detect it... Isnt it in and out of your system rather quickly?

I read unpublished research journals on this about a six months ago from a local college lab. I'm not sure if this is the same test. But 'm pretty sure it is:
They were able to create a synthetic particle that is injected (that's how they did it for the lab tests I saw) that encapsulate synthetic human growth hormone fragments. Then when the subject is tested - they are tested for the synthetic particle surrounding the poly-peptide. Supposedly it can still be detected 24-48 hours post injection.

Last edited:
From what I read the test will only show use in the last 18 hrs

From what I read the test will only show use in the last 18 hrs

Gonna be really tough if they give any notice what so ever. Lame no matter what IMO.

I read unpublished research journals on this about a six months ago from a local college lab. I'm not sure if this is the same test. But 'm pretty sure it is:
They were able to create a synthetic particle that is injected (that's how they did it for the lab tests I saw) that encapsulate synthetic human growth hormone fragments. Then when the subject is tested - they are tested for the synthetic particle surrounding the poly-peptide. Supposedly it can still be detected 24-48 hours post injection.

6 to 12 max after injection.

Yeah it's a joke because they've only busted one guy in 6 years that they have used the test and they knew he had a shipment of it and most cannot afford to use it in the minors. What is the point of it?

again I say leave the athletes alone. I dont pay to see a normal athlete perform an event maybe a high school kid could do but a little better. I want to see someone slam the ball out of the park constantly and consistently. If they have to use a little enhancements to be super athlete's then leave em alone. I pay to see a super athlete.

heard about this on that ESPN show Jim Rome does (that guy is such a friggin douche...but anyways). The guy obviously has no fucking clue what he's talking about. He keeps saying how it is waaay to expensive for these guys in the minor leagues to be even able to buy and all that b.s. While yes it is fairly expensive, the fact of the matter is that those guys do make decent money (not alot, but its not too bad what they make). I'm guessing for the guys that are smart enough they'd be getting their shit from somewhere cheap (such as a sponsor here at PM). But the really smart guys would probably be doing things like test suspension. The only problem with any of these drugs is the fact that its virtually impossible to travel with any of them by plane (after all they do spend a shit load of time on the road), so it makes you wonder if the guys that are doing such things are even taking it right to begin with. Maybe most of them just take it in the off season...who knows.

oh yah and let me say if Im getting paid like 30million dollars on a contract to throw a ball faster or hit a ball harder than any normal human being in history or the entire world. yah I might throw in a little HGH and test or enhancements to keep that contract or get one lol excuse me :eek:

Yes with blood test. Test the minors not the pros ok.

minors are the pros buddy, they're not the "majors". If you get paid, you're a pro

elevated IGF levels would indicate GH usage.

Yeah they may be cheating the fans but they drug test in every sport I believe so it shouldn't be a shock that their doing it.

Baseball has caught such a bad rap...

It's funny how the NFL isn't scrutinized anywhere close to the level that the MLB is...

Canseco-rott in hell...:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity