YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those Trained by Phil, Please Check This..

myosin

Kilo Klub Member
Before, some people had a "Team Hernon" banner as their signature... I was wondering if there was some way to put together some kind of t-shirt?

I'm just tossing idea's out there, please feel free to contribute... maybe something very simple- I was thinking...
Front: Team Hernon (in a cool font <maybe the font from Phil's website>)
Back: Use the front double bicep logo/graphic and name from Phil's website with "www.hernonspantry.com" in a slightly smaller font underneath.

Any thoughts? Does anyone own/work at a T-Shirt shop? I think there are even some website where you can develop your own online and they send it to you (I don't know if the quality of the shirts are good/bad).

This is a great idea, the only problem is that I might never take it off.

... whoa, found the answer!
Should always use the search function first, lol.

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool idea. A friend of mine has one of those tshirt presses, and it doesnt take much money to print up a bunch..

Why dont you email Phil directly before trying to print up t-shirts with his name and logo on it. He does run a business using his name and logo and I am sure he may have it legally protected......

JUST A THOUGHT!!!

?

Why dont you email Phil directly before trying to print up t-shirts with his name and logo on it. He does run a business using his name and logo and I am sure he may have it legally protected......

JUST A THOUGHT!!!

How do you know I haven't discussed a t-shirt with him already? ;)

Because if you had, maybe you would be using his input on design and not the forums.

This is a great idea, the only problem is that I might never take it off.
there will be a time you will take it off..it will only stretch so much before it rips..lol..he has a bad habit of making people big

hahahahaha

Because if you had, maybe you would be using his input on design and not the forums.

Well, I did tell him. Simple as that :D

No profit in this anyway, people can make their own... just throwing idea's out there, this isn't for money making, it's to express "pride" in a great trainer.

Last edited:
Simple Design

This is the design I might do for my own shirt... simple-

Papyrus font, white font color, red shirt

And yes, hotnuts, it has Phil's "blessing" hahahaha, it's cool man, you're just looking out for Phil's back ;)

Attachments

• teamhernon.doc
    49 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
Great Idea

Choosing the right shirt is important (to me anyway). I looked at so many for my Auto Shop Ts. I never liked the way the cheep 100% cotton ones fit after you wash them. I finally choose a 50/50 cotton/poly blend and love the way the fit and hold up. They were a $1 or 2 more than the cheep ones but worth it in my opinion. Still around $6-7 a shirt with 1 color silk screen image on front and back. Everyone I gave them to said they were the best t-shirt they ever recieved and they always ask for more. They are soft from the very 1st wash and fit in a way that compiments our shape. I check the brand when I get home and get back with you.

Hanes 50/50

That is the brand I choose. I drove my t-shirt guy nuts for a month trying to find the right shirt. Just my 2ccs

Thanks!

Choosing the right shirt is important (to me anyway). I looked at so many for my Auto Shop Ts. I never liked the way the cheep 100% cotton ones fit after you wash them. I finally choose a 50/50 cotton/poly blend and love the way the fit and hold up. They were a $1 or 2 more than the cheep ones but worth it in my opinion. Still around $6-7 a shirt with 1 color silk screen image on front and back. Everyone I gave them to said they were the best t-shirt they ever recieved and they always ask for more. They are soft from the very 1st wash and fit in a way that compiments our shape. I check the brand when I get home and get back with you.

That is the brand I choose. I drove my t-shirt guy nuts for a month trying to find the right shirt. Just my 2ccs

Good point... I always wondered why some shirts fit good after a wash and some don't. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131