over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REDEMPTION IS SWEET

huge congrats bro, proud as hell of ya. you dried out damn good for this one, what did you do differently?

huge congrats bro, proud as hell of ya. you dried out damn good for this one, what did you do differently?

Yea , what he said , your conditioning here is far better than the last show pics , shit to me it looked like the battle was for second place as you had first wrapped up.

Awsome work bro::ction-sm

just wasn't lean enough 6 weeks ago...changed up my diet, went from keto to carb cycling...I'm definitely a carb man, see you in Vegas b-boy.

Yea , what he said , your conditioning here is far better than the last show pics , shit to me it looked like the battle was for second place as you had first wrapped up.

Awsome work bro::ction-sm

Thanks brother, it was my first class win and overall. did novice class too so I come home with 4 trophies plus $300 cash prize toward the USAs

Hey Kev! AWESOME!

Can you fill us in on the details of what you changed diet and training wise? I'm really curious because you really some real grainy body parts and that's a tough look to get. Very dry, yet full.

Hey Kev! AWESOME!

Can you fill us in on the details of what you changed diet and training wise? I'm really curious because you really some real grainy body parts and that's a tough look to get. Very dry, yet full.

I started back onto carbs immediately after the show, used sugarfree oatmeal...got up to about 120grams again then I did carb cycling: 2 day high, 2 day moderate, and 2 days low....repeat. Did the same amount of cardio, worked out the same. Big thing I did do different though is I went into the show without doing any crazy tricks just coasted in using sodium/water load and depletion method. So, the only difference was I added carbs which aided me in fat loss by jacking my metabolism up and also kept my muscle bullies top off and full.

I think you can make top 10 at the USA

coming from you, I'll take it...I'm trying to get even just a little leaner by next weekend even if it's only .125lbs of fat...lol...when I hit vegas I would of been dieting for 26 weeks, half the year was on a diet...I'm definitely done after this, going to finally for the first time get a year of offseason. Can't wait to pig out. Thanks for being straight and blunt about my physique before, I looked back now and just thought, "What the fuck were you thinking, you actually thought you were lean enough." lol...

Congrats Abdomination:headbang: You deserved this big win, came in dry, lean, and big!

Congrats!! Sometimes nothing is better than a fall to push a person to the next level. Keep blasting and we'll see you in Vegas.

Congratulations Brother, you looked sick up there. In person you looked even better than you do in the pictures. When I first saw you during prejudging, the first words out of my mouth were, "holy shit". Awesome work.

you nailed it! congrats.

all those crazy tricks people try right at the end of the prep rarely work. glad you figured it out for yourself!

good luck at usa's

Congratulations, a well deserved win.

Not sure what I like better, your physique or your face.

Your face showed such happiness, joy and confidence. You looked like you had a great time which is what's its all about.

Of course trophies and money are good too.

Wish you all the best for the next time around.

Vito

just wasn't lean enough 6 weeks ago...changed up my diet, went from keto to carb cycling...I'm definitely a carb man, see you in Vegas b-boy.
cant wait to meet you bro, looking very foward to it!

cant wait to meet you bro, looking very foward to it!

yeah, I definitely can't wait to meet u...your back is what I dream to have one day, if I had that back with my legs, I could actually do some damage for once...

yeah, I definitely can't wait to meet u...your back is what I dream to have one day, if I had that back with my legs, I could actually do some damage for once...
You are already doing some damage bro. Greatr job and you look fantastic. Now if you want to talk about backs.....Well b-boy is you man! he knows back like the ummmm errrr back of his hand! Seriously though you look good and should do very well at the USA's. All the best and get with Brad and he will set you staight about back!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws