over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2 months into offseason...

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright, now I am little over 2 months into offseason weighing 198lbs, plenty of time this offseason to pack on some more size. And I know my legs just stay pretty damn lean even when shoveling the food down my throat, but my goal is keep it coming this offseason not stopping till I make some improvements - this is the fun in it. Here a some pics as of today....

Attachments

• offseason 7.24.2010 front lat.JPG
    offseason 7.24.2010 front lat.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 797
  • offseason 7.24.2010 Front Double Bicep.JPG
    offseason 7.24.2010 Front Double Bicep.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 677
  • offseason 7.24.2010 Rear Lat Spread.JPG
    offseason 7.24.2010 Rear Lat Spread.JPG
    107.3 KB · Views: 556
  • offseason 7.24.2010 Side Chest.JPG
    offseason 7.24.2010 Side Chest.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 511
  • offseason 7.24.2010 MM.JPG
    offseason 7.24.2010 MM.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 536
Offseason?

Lenny you look GREAT! If that is off season look I can't imagine what your next contest look will be like! Great job and keep on eating

I can see the size and you are staying fairly lean. Great job!!

You look amazing!!!! 2 months post competition? Huge and still lean. Anxious to see what you look like next comp. Good job

OFFSEASON MY ASS!!!!!
:D

looking bigger than ever buddy! and in single digit fat%... damn!

Hey Lenny... i know you have been working hard off season and not slackin... It shows ! keep eating and growin..!

look pretty lean for off season good job on that.. you already are a beast but you'll be a freak next season..haha

Looking good

What are your goals this offseason Lenny? What's your plan of attack to meet them? Any changes to diet, training, supplementation from last year?

lookin great lenny. keep us posted on your offseason! ur legs are still shredded!

Thanks Guys for the comments!

You look awesome bro, very lean still. How tall are you?

I am 5'6. Good luck at the USA's bro, I know you are in excellent hands with Shelby and you are looking ready to do it. Give hell on stage:headbang:

What are your goals this offseason Lenny? What's your plan of attack to meet them? Any changes to diet, training, supplementation from last year?

Offseason goals? Gain more muscle of course. Improve my back and leg size for sure.

My plan of training? John Meadows has m doing a 4 day split, been doing it for 6 weeks now, just got done with it week 6 today...damn those are some real deal intense focused workouts, loving them. Last year I did a 6 day split, low volume, high frequency, in and out the gym type of workouts. But, I know this year I wanted to change my way of thinking and John has me blasting it 4 days a week as of right now. Thanks John aka MTNDG1 for the great workouts, he knows his stuff fella's!

Diet? Alex is keeping the food high on all macro's because I stay fairly lean and my metabolism the last 2 years especially seems to have increased. I swear I couple of years ago my metabolism was slower, it goes to show you that more real deal muscle takes more real deal calories across the board. Pretty much eating more than last year. Eat more, eat some more enough I am not changing, and scale it back only if need be or scale it up if need be. I can say that I freaking full everyday, if still hungry pound some another protein shake with some oats/healthy fats tossed in the blender in between major meals. Again, always have to say thanks to Alex for keeping an eye on me and I try my best to represent Team Alex:headbang:

By the way, you are looking large and muscular at 231lbs Shelby, on your way to 245lbs on meat...keep it up, it is great to follow your progress both on and off the stage! Like I said, you not only talk the talk but walk the walk.

Lenny, looking great man. Thanks for keeping us posted..ffcagle34....do I know you?

OFFSEASON MY ASS!!!!!
:D

looking bigger than ever buddy! and in single digit fat%... damn!

x2 :D

Simply outstanding, Lenny. You're gaining pure muscle tissue!! :)

I ECHO THE SENTIMENTS OF OTHERS HERE COMRADE.

WHAT SPLENDID PROGRESS YOU ARE MAKING! HEY, HEY, HEY! :headbang:

I think you look awesome in those pics. Your way more filled out, than prior pics. These are the best i have seen you look so far dude. Keep doing whatever it is your doing bro

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws