over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arizona open results??

Josh said he took 2nd over at IM..... I do not know anything else though...

He got moved right to the middle..but I think he got screwed over from what I understand...Not sure on the details just yet...I will find out :(

Wrong Link

Josh took 2nd in the heavies. He was slightly more complete and the other guy was slightly more conditioned. Plus I felt Josh needed to be more dark. It was a matter of opinion on that one.

AWN took 5th in the open LHW and looked better than ever.

LHW took the overall with great conditioning. I thought the show was going to the SHW but conditioning ruled the day. Long ass show like all Az shows.

Thanks

Josh took 2nd in the heavies. He was slightly more complete and the other guy was slightly more conditioned. Plus I felt Josh needed to be more dark. It was a matter of opinion on that one.

LHW took the overall with great conditioning. I thought the show was going to the SHW but conditioning ruled the day. Long ass show like all Az shows.

If he was leaner he would have won then? When I saw the pics of him a few days ago I thought to myself, IF he was just a bit leaner.......harder, dryer. I thought his tan looked a bit off......maybe more coats earlier on.

Anybody have a link to the placings, looking to see where a friend of mine placed(Mikey Kumelski). He was planning on coming in as a middleweight I believe.

Anybody have a link to the placings, looking to see where a friend of mine placed(Mikey Kumelski). He was planning on coming in as a middleweight I believe.

You'll find them here eventually:

**broken link removed**

-S

THANKS Dusty....I was a little shocked too..I tried to come in supper dry for the night show in case I had to stand next to the SHW..I just kept my fingers crossed conditioning would give me the slight edge to pull it off...
Everyone looked great and yeah the show was Longggggggggg 200 people..I am pretty lethargic today..trying to recover for Vegas this friday..crossing my fingers again..recover time..

THANKS Dusty....I was a little shocked too..I tried to come in supper dry for the night show in case I had to stand next to the SHW..I just kept my fingers crossed conditioning would give me the slight edge to pull it off...
Everyone looked great and yeah the show was Longggggggggg 200 people..I am pretty lethargic today..trying to recover for Vegas this friday..crossing my fingers again..recover time..

When you come in peeled people take notice of the sacrifice needed to get there. Congrats!

My buddy KEEPITTOUS won the overall........

Wooooa...."I finally made Phils Buddy list"...lol
Thanks Phil.....and thank you for all the fantastic tips you give me when I start to freak out before show time...you are an inspiration to us all, IFBB pro, Parent, married, friend, business owner...and still make time to help other people despite your busy sch.....You Give give and I am truly grateful..

When you come in peeled people take notice of the sacrifice needed to get there. Congrats!

Thanks Dusty for the recognition......
hopefully I can introduce my self to you this weekend. I wanted to say Hi yesterday. However I was so lethargic after pre-J (like a bus hit me, never felt that weak before) and pretty much laid on the floor from 2pm until 10pm.
.....Prolly see ya Thursday in NV.....
PS...I met your training partner back stage yesterday..pretty nice guy...He looked great too.

Thanks Dusty for the recognition......
hopefully I can introduce my self to you this weekend. I wanted to say Hi yesterday. However I was so lethargic after pre-J (like a bus hit me, never felt that weak before) and pretty much laid on the floor from 2pm until 10pm.
.....Prolly see ya Thursday in NV.....
PS...I met your training partner back stage yesterday..pretty nice guy...He looked great too.

Congrats man...you earned it. I knew you were going to take the class as you had the hardest, driest legs as well as just overall fantastic conditioning. It was great to meet you and good luck in Vegas this week.

Congrats man...you earned it. I knew you were going to take the class as you had the hardest, driest legs as well as just overall fantastic conditioning. It was great to meet you and good luck in Vegas this week.

Thanks.........and thanks for the Pam..only a little bit...what more...shhhhhh..I think thats good..shhhhhhhhhhh...shhhhhhh...shhh more....no stop that's to much....shhhh....shhhh....lol too funny.. Great to meet you too and hopefully we can all meet up again soon..

Thanks.........and thanks for the Pam..only a little bit...what more...shhhhhh..I think thats good..shhhhhhhhhhh...shhhhhhh...shhh more....no stop that's to much....shhhh....shhhh....lol too funny.. Great to meet you too and hopefully we can all meet up again soon..

Yeah man...in hindsight that was pretty funny and couple the fact with me being dehydrated and deaf I'm surprised I didn't turn you into an oil well! Dude...yeah man....good stuff and I'm retarded..haha! To translate what happened...I'm helping him with his oil and he's telling me he's got enough on and I'm like "what? more? okay....shhhhhshhhhh." I coat the poor guy like I'm greasing a cookie sheet or something! I'm like "Oh fuuuuuck....you said that's enough?" These are the good times of being depleted and brain dead. We will meet up again for sure! Good luck again in Vegas. Come in dry and hard again and who knows what will happen!

Last edited:
If he was leaner he would have won then? When I saw the pics of him a few days ago I thought to myself, IF he was just a bit leaner.......harder, dryer. I thought his tan looked a bit off......maybe more coats earlier on.

I can't comment on the tan because I had no control over that but his tan appeared to look ok at least to me. *shrug*

As far as his condition, though, we made HUGE strides in the last 4 weeks after just getting to work with Josh shortly before the show prior to the AZ. His body was beat to shit and he needed big changes in his training frequency, cardio and diet. Hell, we had to take a complete week off after the last show before even being able to consider making any dramatic changes to his physique prior to the AZ.

Josh and I are going to be working together this off season and then for his shows next year. After the changes we made in such a short amount of time for this show, I am looking forward to a completely different package next year after being able to work with him for his entire prep.

Skip

I can't comment on the tan because I had no control over that but his tan appeared to look ok at least to me. *shrug*

As far as his condition, though, we made HUGE strides in the last 4 weeks after just getting to work with Josh shortly before the show prior to the AZ. His body was beat to shit and he needed big changes in his training frequency, cardio and diet. Hell, we had to take a complete week off after the last show before even being able to consider making any dramatic changes to his physique prior to the AZ.

Josh and I are going to be working together this off season and then for his shows next year. After the changes we made in such a short amount of time for this show, I am looking forward to a completely different package next year after being able to work with him for his entire prep.

Skip

thats great news..I wish you two the best ... I think Josh has alot of potential if ya, can get him the conditioning he needs to be at...:D

Hey man

Skip

You did your best, he did his best.........everyone is beat up from dieting........everyone goes through bullshit getting ready for a show.....he just was not tight nor lean enough in the pics he put up days prior to his show................and it ruins things when guys say things like ," you are shredded" ......or " you got this one" ......the truth was IF I said, Josh, you are not lean enough, get leaner........it would have upset him ,worried him, pissed him off........but the truth was he has not lean enough in the pics I SAW. He has great shape and if you can get his back wider, bigger arms, chest, quads..........he will be a top level BBer.

Congrats everyone...

Really proud of my boy AWN, did 2 shows this year, school, worked.... this kid works his butt off day in and day out and all while having a great positive attitude and drive. Class act..... and you improved. I hope that you have a very productive off-season and see what the future lies ahead... you have made great improvements. Congrats!:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws