over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

diet break down question???

quadzilla500

Registered
Hey guys.
I gotta question about my diet. I am currently 5'8" weighing around 200 lbs.. trying to cut out some belly fat...here is my diet break down taking about 3000 calories a day. I am getting about 40% from protein, 50% from Carbs and 10% from fats.. That is my best guess based on a calorie counter I found online.... I am eating cleaner than I have ever eaten and training harder then ever as well.... So here is my question is that this a good ratio to stick with???

Well

Hey guys.
I gotta question about my diet. I am currently 5'8" weighing around 200 lbs.. trying to cut out some belly fat...here is my diet break down taking about 3000 calories a day. I am getting about 40% from protein, 50% from Carbs and 10% from fats.. That is my best guess based on a calorie counter I found online.... I am eating cleaner than I have ever eaten and training harder then ever as well.... So here is my question is that this a good ratio to stick with???

NO

WOW!!!! Just a simple no. OK I guess I need to do so more Rand D on this....lol I was kinda looking for some feed back but ok NO works as well.

go in the articles forum and read the thread' mountaindog diet'

"You Not so much"

I would think your carbs are about 20-25% to high and your protein is about 15% to low.

Last edited:
NO

i like to think of it as this: "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"

so, if you want to be mainly muscle then most of your diet should be protein (right now most of it is carbs). so right now you are eating more ENERGY than you are PROTEIN. that is NOT the best macro ratio.

-JS

HOW ABOUT

i like to think of it as this: "YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT"

so, if you want to be mainly muscle then most of your diet should be protein (right now most of it is carbs). so right now you are eating more ENERGY than you are PROTEIN. that is NOT the best macro ratio.

-JS

YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB

Um, higher your protein, lower your carbs drastically, and increase your fat drastically.

If trying to drop fat is your main goal, you should not be having more than 100g carbs a day

i disagree

Um, higher your protein, lower your carbs drastically, and increase your fat drastically.

If trying to drop fat is your main goal, you should not be having more than 100g carbs a day

i don't believe that. i eat 100-250gms carbs a day (maybe more sometimes) during contest prep and come in lean...
-JS

Last edited:

100 huh, where'd you pull that number from?

Edit: JS beat me to it.

Hey guys.

Hire a trainer dude, just do a search for trainers here on this board or look for transformation pics. It will be the best money you ever spent, no more guess work, they'll tell you exactly what you need to do. Information like that doesn't come free, usually. It's NOT as expensive as you would think.

Well, unless your carb cycling, then what is the reason for more than 100g of carbs? 50g in the morning, and 50g pre-workout, why else would you need more?

Well, unless your carb cycling, then what is the reason for more than 100g of carbs? 50g in the morning, and 50g pre-workout, why else would you need more?

maybe another 50 or so after training for restoring the muscles with glycogen...

For Some...

hire a trainer though, it'll most likely be the best $ you've spent in a while...

295 posts on this board and you ask this?
sometime during your posting you shoulda come across guys that have more than 100gms carbs during prep.:confused:
HIRE a trainer asap. you are prolly REALLY missing out on some growing oppurtunity.
do you only eat protein right before and right after workouts? if not why?

have you seen ronnie coleman, jay cutler, etc etc prepping for shows? they eat a helluva lot more than 100gms of carbs.....

-JS

Hey guys.

You want to lose some belly fat? Very simple, cut your cals about 500 daily, mainly carbs, do about 30 min of cardio 6 days a week and in 30 days you're there. Want it quicker then cut another 200 and add 30 min more cadio. Nothing complicated bout losing some damn fat. Now get busy. :headbang:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws