over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

And here we go again.....

he always looks good in pics.......by himself

in a line up with the nations best????....not so much

this year will be harder for him to stand out, if he keeps his conditioning and he did bring his legs up a bit more, he can be in the mix, but again, this is bodybuilding, its up to the opinion of the few judges sitting in front.

Will Dusty get his card if he wins the SHW for the USA, or does he have to win the overall?

Will Dusty get his card if he wins the SHW for the USA, or does he have to win the overall?

There are 4 pro cards up for grabs - 1 overall, and 3 runner ups

Awesome work Dusty :headbang:

dusty will take his class..:headbang:

Good Luck!!

Proud of both Dusty and B-Boy you two have done great this year and worked your azzes off! It will all pay off, Congrats to the both of you and I me and Em will be rooting for you this weekend!!

Goo

I have to give Steve Kuclo credit.

IMO and Justin's opinion he went back to what brought him to the dance in the first place....back to the heavy training this year.

And after seeing some signs that maybe the same thing last year might happen this year with a certain gameplan getting close to the show....he contacted Justin who took things over and is bringing him in.

I just saw pictures this morning....He looks awesome. He is so much bigger this year than last year.....

I feel Steve was one of those guys who had forgot what got what put him into a national level position in the first place (Justin's tutelage on training and prep) and is starting to remember again after falling to the wayside.

See everyone keeps saying Burneika......I think its going to be HUH, Kuclo and Hanshaw (and watch out for Drew Jemmot if he comes in on the money) fighting for the top spots..... forgot to mention lacount too

Last edited:
Burneika seems to be the most popular. He trains at Golds Las Vegas, lifts with Denis Wolf etc. If politics play into it he will probably beat people he shouldn't.

Which is unfortunate because He is just a mass monster and doesn't look that good compared to Dusty and Kuclo

Best of luck to Dusty and Brad and anyone else on this site who is doing the USA championships.

Via chris's orders, Dusty just got done 5 days of 50 grams of carbs and carbup starts tommorow.

Albeit a little flat tonite, here is a sneak peek to show Dusty is dead on serious about this weekend.

ProfessionalMuscle.com athletes represent again.

GOD bless, good luck.

Best of luck two both Brad and Dusty ......I am excited for them both ........My take is if Brad is around 195 he will be right there battling for the top spot ...the tools are in the shed..........And Dusty is not as blessed genetically as maybe the top 6 guys in his class , but he is the best bber ......Meaning ......his condition will be the best or close to the best in his class easily ......He doesn't make mistakes and comes with his best ......His genetic shape isn't perfect ......but he can win in my mind with condition and raw mass [plus he carries himself like a champ and is good for the sport].......I don't think any of the guy s out mass him that much ,and none will be in his condition......so it will be up to the judges ......and I wouldn't count the man out........!!! My man JT here met him at the JR's and called me and said " Hey J , Dusty is cool ......I hope he wins.....because the guy just wants it " ......That was cool to hear especially since my friend Dante has put alot into him.....Kick ass you two .....have fun ....cowboy up !!!

Kyle Witherspoon...one of my former trainees....former lightheavy LA Championships champion

this morning...George Farrah is bringing him in

Attachments

• DSCN0331 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0331 (Medium).JPG
    39 KB · Views: 340
50 cho's for 5 days? how many before that?
did it drop a little every few weeks or stay the same for long periods?
how intense/duration was the cardio?

Thanks for the advice

I won't be surprised if Dusty takes a pro card home. Will have to see how the others turn up on contest day but Dusty looks is definitely ready to start competing in the ifbb.

Kyle Witherspoon...one of my former trainees....former lightheavy LA Championships champion

Legs look great~!

sick wheels

Dusty will have striations even in his ears... Let´s go Dusty!!!

there is some TOUGH competition in this show.
-JS

I have to give Steve Kuclo credit.

IMO and Justin's opinion he went back to what brought him to the dance in the first place....back to the heavy training this year.

And after seeing some signs that maybe the same thing last year might happen this year with a certain gameplan getting close to the show....he contacted Justin who took things over and is bringing him in.

I just saw pictures this morning....He looks awesome. He is so much bigger this year than last year.....

I feel Steve was one of those guys who had forgot what got what put him into a national level position in the first place (Justin's tutelage on training and prep) and is starting to remember again after falling to the wayside.

See everyone keeps saying Burneika......I think its going to be HUH, Kuclo and Hanshaw (and watch out for Drew Jemmot if he comes in on the money) fighting for the top spots..... forgot to mention lacount too

thats great news! steve is a great guy. im glad hes back with justin. i saw his videos on MD, but i havent seen any recent pics after getting back with trop. i cant wait, i know he'll be on point. good luck to everyone competing.

I talked with Max Fairchild (08 cal champ) and he see's Steve weekly, and he say's that his is just sick huge, and will be fighting for a top spot at the USA (top 3)...:D

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws