over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bang gyno flare up help

TNT

Registered
I started a cycle of 125mg of Sust 250 per week and 400mg of Tren E per week. After 4 weeks all of a sudden I got hit BAD with gyno on both sides, the left side being the worst. They are about the size of quarters and you can see them. They are puffy, hurt, lumpy and hardish. I was taking 0.5mg of Arimadex EOD seemed to help with the pain. I just got Liquifem today and started today with about 0.625mg. Was going to steadily increase it till I hit 2.5mg. I WANT this gone!!!!

Will the Liquifem help get rid of most of it?

what is the drug in liquifem? Im assuming youre talking about some liquid RC?

Get some dostinex or prami to combat prolactin.

Also, drop your dosages of both the test and tren.

Liquid Femera-Letrozole. I did some research and found guys taking it to greatly reduce and reverse gyno. I got some today and it is from A@-G%$*. Its 2.5mg per 1ml.

You got PM bro.

Liquid Femera-Letrozole. I did some research and found guys taking it to greatly reduce and reverse gyno. I got some today and it is from A@-G%$*. Its 2.5mg per 1ml.

HaHa you wish, letro did nothing for me at 2.5mg per day for a few weeks. You may well be stuck with it now

If it was caused by prolactin since you're taking tren you will need prami/dostinex as PsyT said.

Been on the Letro (liquifem from A#$-G#$s) 1 1/2 weeks and is doing nothing for my gyno. It seems it is getting worse. Still sore and puffy. On left side it is the size of a silver dollar and the right side the size of a quarter. Shhhhhiiiiiitttt! I want this to start going away or reduce. Dont know what to do or take or what legit source/sponser to get it from.

I stopped the Tren and the sust. I DO have Arimadex on hand to, but Im not taking it because of the letro.

Need help please!!!!!!

Last edited:
Its the Tren.

Prami combined with Tamox works for me but it takes a while. Mine took a month after the cycle ended to dissapear. Frack Tren...

I started a cycle of 125mg of Sust 250 per week and 400mg of Tren E per week. After 4 weeks all of a sudden I got hit BAD with gyno on both sides, the left side being the worst. They are about the size of quarters and you can see them. They are puffy, hurt, lumpy and hardish. I was taking 0.5mg of Arimadex EOD seemed to help with the pain. I just got Liquifem today and started today with about 0.625mg. Was going to steadily increase it till I hit 2.5mg. I WANT this gone!!!!

That cycle is not good, IMO. You should have taken 500mg of test and 200mg of Tren. Letro is very effective, but takes two weeks to kick in. At that cycle .625mg ED is enough, if it is real.

Ive been doing 2.5 ED but have not seen any changes. It is stillllll sore and puffy. Maybe Im being to impatient but, not sure if it is working. I have the liquifem (letro-Femera) from A@-G@$S. Is that stuff legit? Who has had experience with it?

Been on the Letro (liquifem from A#$-G#$s) 1 1/2 weeks and is doing nothing for my gyno. It seems it is getting worse. Still sore and puffy. On left side it is the size of a silver dollar and the right side the size of a quarter. Shhhhhiiiiiitttt! I want this to start going away or reduce. Dont know what to do or take or what legit source/sponser to get it from.

I stopped the Tren and the sust. I DO have Arimadex on hand to, but Im not taking it because of the letro.

Need help please!!!!!!

Dude, listen to what people are telling you!

You obviously did no research before taking tren, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Get some pramipexole, cabergoline, or bromociptin from one of the board sponsors. As PsyT said, it's more than likely prolactin induced.

-Pack

Last edited:

This is a good reason to always run something as a preventative. Some people will suggest to use 'only if you needed' but often times thats too late. A small dosage of the AI's go along way..you dont need much and you will prevent those nasty sides from ever appearing.

Dude, listen to what people are telling you!

You obviously did no research before taking tren, but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Get some pramipexole, cabergoline, or bromociptin from one of the board sponsors. As PsyT said, it's more than likely prolactin induced.

-Pack

seriously...get some prami/caber to deal with the increased prolactin caused by the Tren...

This is a good reason to always run something as a preventative. Some people will suggest to use 'only if you needed' but often times thats too late. A small dosage of the AI's go along way..you dont need much and you will prevent those nasty sides from ever appearing.

x2

I agree with Alin.

BMJ

I ordered prami. I hope this helps.

Should I keep going with the letro and take the prami also? OR should I stop the letro and just do the prami?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131