advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spin off from how to ask Hot Girl out at Gym WHta if she come sup to you.

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Spin off from how to ask Hot Girl out at Gym What if she comes up to you.

I had some hot girl early 20s come ask me to spot her on bench press a few months back. I was with 2 other buddies who were laughing because I'm married and I told the one who was single go ahead and get her and he said NO she came over and asked you and he started laughing. What does that mean.:confused: I actually had to really spot her on the last 2 reps and got nervous my hands wrapped around the bar were getting too close to her breast and may even had brushed them slightly for a second. I spotted her on 2 sets and she got up from the bench and smiled and said thanks good job and asked me my name. The whole time my buddies were laughing knowing my wife was in the next room over doing cardio.

The irony we have a thread how to ask this girl out and my situation is I did not even have too think of something to approach her and she came to me. Only happens to married guys I guess. I'm waiting for the jokes she must have known I was married thats why she picked me...LOL

Last edited:
that stuff rarely happens when your single, it's seems when your in a relationship all the cats come out to play.

got nervous my hands wrapped around the bar were getting too close to her breast and may even had brushed them slightly for a second

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - I wish I could have seen it!

End result: you're married, so it doesn't matter. Great story though!

My girlfriend just joined my gym (which I think is great) but I have to be careful now :)

if you were wearing your ring, i hear some girls like to play steal a man, and its all just for kicks, id be very weary of it my self as we know it rarely happens

Dragonfire, she asked you to spot her. NOT jump her bones on the bench! :naughty: :D

Dragonfire, she asked you to spot her. NOT jump her bones on the bench! :naughty: :D

LOL, good point, however I GUARANTEE you that this girl was sending him cues to let him know that she thought him attractive. For example, there are two ways that girls say thank you.

1) Picture this same story, but he is spotting Rachel Maddow and when finished she stands up and says "thank you". That's one kind

2) Now imagine, that this girls stands up, gives him that "I like what I see" grand smile, and says "thank you" a bit more drawn out and with a seductive tone.

I bet what happened is closer to #2 and that's why it got him thinking...

Or perhaps I'm just another guy and we tend to defend each other...

If you take your marriage seriously, don't put yourself in those situations. But if all you were doing is spotting and you can control yourself, don't sweat it. It sounds like she was flirtiing with you, but it really sounds pretty harmless.

I had some hot girl early 20s come ask me to spot her on bench press a few months back. I was with 2 other buddies who were laughing because I'm married and I told the one who was single go ahead and get her and he said NO she came over and asked you and he started laughing. What does that mean.:confused: I actually had to really spot her on the last 2 reps and got nervous my hands wrapped around the bar were getting too close to her breast and may even had brushed them slightly for a second. I spotted her on 2 sets and she got up from the bench and smiled and said thanks good job and asked me my name. The whole time my buddies were laughing knowing my wife was in the next room over doing cardio.

The irony we have a thread how to ask this girl out and my situation is I did not even have too think of something to approach her and she came to me. Only happens to married guys I guess. I'm waiting for the jokes she must have known I was married thats why she picked me...LOL

LMFAO! Best part of the story no doubt. I think the other responses in this post sum it up, when your married or in a serious relationship shit like this happens all too often.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws