over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Supplement Recalls?

cecray3

Registered
I was thinking about it earlier today and I was wondering if there has ever been any supplement recalls. Seeing as though the supplement industry is unregulated, I'm sure we've all taken some bullshit in some of our supps in the past. Just wondered if anyone has ever heard of any supps being recalled. I've heard of and seen some discontinued but I can't remember ever seeing a recall notice for any supp. Kinda makes you feel a little bit uneasy knowing that huge multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical and/or food companies have recalls but small "mom and pop" type supplement companies don't! WTF? :eek:

Yes, we had to send back bunch of supps from our store in the past due to recall notice. I dont think general public hears much about it but we do get them at the supp store.

I will try to find the link, but a manufacture of protein powders out of NJ was shut down a couple months ago, there was also a recall with batch numbers. This was posted on another site, when i get the chance, I will do a search for the info.

I was thinking about it earlier today and I was wondering if there has ever been any supplement recalls. Seeing as though the supplement industry is unregulated, I'm sure we've all taken some bullshit in some of our supps in the past. Just wondered if anyone has ever heard of any supps being recalled. I've heard of and seen some discontinued but I can't remember ever seeing a recall notice for any supp. Kinda makes you feel a little bit uneasy knowing that huge multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical and/or food companies have recalls but small "mom and pop" type supplement companies don't! WTF? :eek:

I seen a list somewhere. The last thing that comes too mind for me was the prohormones like M1T,MDROL,HROL, etc... these were pulled off the shelves because they were actually designer AAS orals.

I will try to find the link, but a manufacture of protein powders out of NJ was shut down a couple months ago, there was also a recall with batch numbers. This was posted on another site, when i get the chance, I will do a search for the info.

Was it Metabolic Nutririon?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity